I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me that thinks the rats looked cute then? 😂 they were just moving out of the way and eating all the critters that were left behind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just me that thinks the rats looked cute then? 😂 they were just moving out of the way and eating all the critters that were left behind
The bald ones creep me out but the normal ones are cute!

AJ stole Shane’s line “we’re gonna eat like kings and queens” 😅
They've all been saying it after he said it that time, Jess did the same after their trial and she said she was made up Shane let her say it.
They've started saying it as they leave to go to the trial too!

Reactions: 3
The bald ones creep me out but the normal ones are cute!

They've all been saying it after he said it that time, Jess did the same after their trial and she said she was made up Shane let her say it.
They've started saying it as they leave to go to the trial too!
Stop trying to make “we’re going to eat like kings and queens happen”, it’s not going to happen Shane.

seriously though why’s he trying to make it his thing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've missed a lot of what's been said on here as I've missed a few episodes so forgive it I'm repeating anyone but...

I do like Gi, I don't understand why people dislike her. Maybe I don't know enough about her but I've never found her jarring. (I loved the song/speech at their wedding ... as cringe as it was 🙈) but I think ITV daytime shows are being very ... biased and talk about her a lot? Like Lorraine and this morning etc? Not sure if anyone's noticed)

I also really want to like Beverly im sure she's a lovely lady but for me it's as if she thinks she's an a lister? Like she puts herself on a pedestal? I don't know... maybe just me.

I've missed a lot of what's been said on here as I've missed a few episodes so forgive it I'm repeating anyone but...

I do like Gi, I don't understand why people Dislike her. Maybe I don't know enough about her but I've never found her jarring. (I loved the song/speech at their wedding ... as cringe as it was 🙈) but I think ITV daytime shows are being very ... biased and talk about her a lot? Like Lorraine and this morning etc? Not sure if anyone's noticed)

I also really want to like Beverly im sure she's a lovely lady but for me it's as if she thinks she's an a lister? Like she puts herself on a pedestal? I don't know... maybe just me.
Ps would love to see Aj get punched in the face. Smug wee bastard

Reactions: 6
Least rats can't get in their mouths whilst tongue twirling... The bugs would just urghh.

Also Beverleys megashag is husband no 4!!!

Reactions: 6
Why’s it a shock that one of them is leaving, did they all think the castle was their retirement home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rats hate the smell of Peppermint oil. You can buy it online, Amazon, etc.
I’ve had to put poison in the loft sadly, just in case. I live in a terrace house and the lofts aren’t properly sealed off from each other and we think a house a few doors down has had rats and it’s made it’s way down to us. My neighbour has been doing a loft conversion and we think they’ve maybe disturbed it and that’s why it’s started coming into our loft/walls. My neighbour has actually seen it in her kitchen, but there’s no way for it to get from our walls/loft into our house because it’s all sealed. We are hoping now that my neighbours loft conversion is complete, that they won’t get back through as we are the end terrace. 🤞 but we have put poison down in case it is trapped on our side.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is just a competition of who can make the most emotional tear-jerking speech 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.