I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets be real most of these people wont speak after the shows over shut up with the emotional crap we wanna know whos leaving

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to put poison in the loft sadly, just in case. I live in a terrace house and the lofts aren’t properly sealed off from each other and we think a house a few doors down has had rats and it’s made it’s way down to us. My neighbour has been doing a loft conversion and we think they’ve maybe disturbed it and that’s why it’s started coming into our loft/walls. My neighbour has actually seen it in her kitchen, but there’s no way for it to get from our walls/loft into our house because it’s all sealed. We are hoping now that my neighbours loft conversion is complete, that they won’t get back through as we are the end terrace. 🤞 but we have put poison down in case it is trapped on our side.
Oh god, I really feel for you. Can you not get out Pest Control, maybe they can advise you?

Reactions: 3
Bev actually gets on like coronation street is something like sopranos or game of thrones etc. She mentions it constantly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These speeches are making me cringe. They’ve known each other for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
i want mo to win he seems so genuine hes always been himself and not try to get a spotlight on him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They might be emotional in the moment but all of this "you're all so amazing" twaddle bugs me. How many of them will be in regular contact by the New Year?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.