I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look happy but TBH, if you were on the show, wouldn't you be thrilled to be out 1st? I'd be immediately on the phone to Dominos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I feel like Hollie wanted to give this all she had and show what she can do with her disability, but she didn’t get much opportunity except for the one crappy trial that put her at a huge disadvantage.

Reactions: 18
Do they get paid more the longer they’re in? Or is it a flat fee for appearing?

Reactions: 1
I’m not even mad Hollie Arnold MBE is gone.
Sorry Hollie MBE, you just weren’t as entertaining as some of the others 😩

MBE....did I mention she’s an MBE?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably a very competitive person so going out first would be hard!

I think they’ve got closer because we’ve all missed our friends and family so much this year it would be amazing to be able to hang out with people!

Who is voting for Victoria?!? She NEEDS to be out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't look happy but TBH, if you were on the show, wouldn't you be thrilled to be out 1st? I'd be immediately on the phone to Dominos.
Normally they get to go off gallivanting around Australia in the sunshine! This year they’re back in the “real world” aka the rainy UK... and a lockdown 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not even mad Hollie Arnold MBE is gone.
Sorry Hollie MBE, you just weren’t as entertaining as some of the others 😩

MBE....did I mention she’s an MBE?
I agree she was a bit bland, but BonBon said she’s extremely competitive in the line of what she does so this must be hard to take, and also I think her Paralympics is her whole personality, so there’s that.

Reactions: 6
I’m probably the only one who likes Victoria. 😂

unrelated, but she looks so much like Kaye Adams.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.