I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know what it is about Mo but he proper makes me laugh without even doing anything

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was just reading that Joe Swash Vicky Pattison, Charlie Brooks and Joey Essex were all sent home after isolating for two weeks for the show. What was the point in that? Not that I'm complaining though haha😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Mo! First he’s cheated out of mini eggs and now chocolate coins

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No challenges to win immunity from the public vote this year, it does feel a little rushed but it’s only a couple of days shorter than normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
AJ always seems miserable.
When they were all having a sing along Russell he was joining in but looked so pissed off. It was obvious that he was joining in because everyone else was enjoying it and he didn't want to be the only one to not do it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.