I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god AJ has gone.

To be honest Mo hasn't done all that much really so I'm not surprised he has gone

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad AJ is going but pissed off that Mo is going. I really wanted Mo to win. I feel like he was just coming out of his shell. I think he's a bit like me and needs time to get used to new people and show his true personality. Mixed outcome there! Now Jordan has to win!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No! Not Mo. Jordan should be gone. He is SO fake and annoying. Everything he does is for the cameras.
Get. Jordan. Out!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That is it not going to watch it anymore pile of tit with princess Gi tit Shane the caaahnt and the other two knobs.

Reactions: 9
No! Not Mo. Jordan should be gone. He is SO fake and annoying. Everything he does is for the cameras.
Get. Jordan. Out!
I genuinely think that's just Jordan's personality... based on knowing him before. I actually think he's the most genuine one left in there

Reactions: 20
I can't believe people say they haven't found Mo funny. He only had a tiny amount of screen time but those tiny amounts were much better than the stacks of screen time everyone else has had

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't believe people say they haven't found Mo funny. He only had a tiny amount of screen time but those tiny amounts were much better than the stacks of screen time everyone else has had
I agree, he had very little screen time.

It has been the Shane-tit-show constantly. 🙄 Fed up with bloody Shane, a.k.a. Alfie Moon.

Reactions: 12
to be honest the only times that I found Mo funny were on his trials. I agree with others who say that he just blended in with the rest. I’ve not really had a favourite this year. Out of the rest of the camp mates that are in now it would be Jordan.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.