I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mayflower.....Does podcasts about motherhood... Of course had to mention the castle doing a podcast with kate Middleton and educate castle mates how she is known as Catherine or the Duchess.. Not Kate. Irritating to say the least... Multi millionaire life style so far from a normal mother and their challenges... Tom Mcfly multi millionaire as the songwriter and lead singer in Mcfly. Pampered just annoying TBH

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll be so annoyed if Mo goes out. I think jordan might but I was listening to radio one today and they were hyping him up so he might have a lot of support from that

Reactions: 10
i wouldn’t mind if Jordan won, he doesn’t come across a knob like some of the others can be.
I think either Jordan, Mo or vernon for me.
definitely not Gi, Shane or AJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going against public opinion on here, but I quite like AJ ! I genuinely don't get the hate for him.

Reactions: 8
If I’m honest, the only one I like is Jordan. I don’t mind AJ either. The rest of them (AJ included) are so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They can hardly complain about lack of stars. They have had such a good feed already in this show, hardly been on any rations.

Reactions: 9
I'm going against public opinion on here, but I quite like AJ ! I genuinely don't get the hate for him.
For me, it’s just his arrogance that I can’t stand. He behaves like a little brat. For example his snotty reaction when Shane suggested Rock Paper Scissors for who does the trial. He just has no idea how to speak to people at all, he’s so rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha, ha, you could see Shane’s mind whirring thinking, how can I be a Sir and get my own Butler? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what if they only got 3 meals instead of 6. They all had a feast yesterday. Oh for the old days of I'm a Celeb when some were starving for days

Reactions: 12
I think AJ or Mo might be gone tonight. I’d love for Mo to win as I’ve really enjoyed watching him (in what little air time he’s had compared to the others).

I suspect it’ll be a Jordan, Shane, Gi final with Shane or Gi probably to win it annoyingly.
So bloody predictable

Reactions: 4
Can u see any meat 🦀 lmao feel so bad for them. Shane seems ok when he’s not showing off . Must be exhausting being a prick lol
I like it when the group gets smaller they become more chill and more intimate with each other. Like being around family , it’s nice watching it xxxxxx no fake ness

Reactions: 3
So what if they only got 3 meals instead of 6. They all had a feast yesterday. Oh for the old days of I'm a Celeb when some were starving for days
It still feels like we’re in week one. They’ve gained weight unlike previous years when they lost it and have hardly argued as they’ve eaten a lot more than usual.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.