I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think Jordan is legit and not fake in the slightest. I know a couple of young guys like him and they are completely genuine. Just say stuff as they think it, a bit immature but in an endearing slightly innocent way.

Reactions: 24
It’s definitely got worse, this year especially. I didn’t have a clue who half of them were, at least in previous years they’ve had more “has beens” rather than “never beens” 😂
Think Wales instead of Australia might have had something to do with it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s go I got for Shane really!? I wanted him and Vernon to go tonight. Unpopular opinion in Tattle, but I actually want Jordan or Gi to win. I get why people don’t like her but I don’t think she’s ‘fake’. She just likes mothering, nothing wrong with that is there? We never usually watch it so I’m surprised I’ve invested my time into it!

Who’s go I got for Shane really!? I wanted him and Vernon to go tonight. Unpopular opinion in Tattle, but I actually want Jordan or Gi to win. I get why people don’t like her but I don’t think she’s ‘fake’. She just likes mothering, nothing wrong with that is there? We never usually watch it so I’m surprised I’ve invested my time into it!
*’voting’ obvs-🙄

Reactions: 6
I honestly think Jordan is legit and not fake in the slightest. I know a couple of young guys like him and they are completely genuine. Just say stuff as they think it, a bit immature but in an endearing slightly innocent way.
Same, I work with a guy who is 30 and he’s the exact same as Jordan, just a nice guy who likes to have a laugh and is a bit immature.

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t see it as endearing or innocent. He is 30 years old. He isn’t a child. Not bashing you for how you feel btw. Just what I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gutted Mo has left but not really surprised. WHY is Giovanna still in there, she does bugger all?! Jordan has to be the winner for me, he's the only genuine one left in there

Reactions: 10
I wish Shane had gone out, I’d love to see his sour face at realising we all see what a prick he is. Gutted Mo has left, I wanted him to win. Rooting for Jordan now, want him Gi and Vernon to be in the final.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know him before this but I just feel he is so fake. I really don’t think he deserves to win. Vernon is my winner now.

Mo was excellent and definitely didn’t get enough screen time.One of the issues of editing, they focused too heavily on Jordan at the start. I don’t like it when they pick one person and focus all the shows around them. Mo would have been great on the cyclone!
Exactly my thoughts. It puts me off as soon as they heavily edit/promote a campmate. It's like they are trying to decide our thoughts, opinions and votes. Mo would've been superb in the cyclone. Vernon my winner now but I fear he will hardly feature now in future eps.

Reactions: 3
So in the final four you've got a pair of wife cheaters and a woman who with quarantine spent over a month away from her young kids when it's not like she needs the money.

Jordan has to be the winner. He's down to earth and he's done so many trials.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jordan’s an immature drip.
Shane imagines himself to be way funnier than he is.
Gio is bland and completely forgettable.
At least Vernons a bit of a laugh and been genuine all the way through.
best of a very very bad bunch.

Reactions: 11
One thing I don’t understand re: the double evictions, why are they making the announcement boring for us, the viewers? WE know two people are leaving so why not have three “it might be you” people so the announcement is a surprise for us too? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 14
One thing I don’t understand re: the double evictions, why are they making the announcement boring for us, the viewers? WE know two people are leaving so why not have three “it might be you” people so the announcement is a surprise for us too? It makes no sense to me.
I could be wrong but I think they did that last year. If they did I wonder why not this time. 🤔

Yeah I’d enjoy that more x

Yes I've wondered why they aren't doing the 'it might be you' thing, they usually do that for a fair few/all of them when it comes down to the final few!

Reactions: 4
Yes I've wondered why they aren't doing the 'it might be you' thing, they usually do that for a fair few/all of them when it comes down to the final few!
They did it once earlier in the week, can’t remember who with but definitely had a 3 as a ‘it could be you’ not sure why it was a one off?!

Reactions: 2
So much dislike for the final 4...Shane at least tries to be entertaining and funny...the camp would be a lot more boring without him
Jordan is naturally funny and seems lovely...Gi is really bubbly and positive and caring and Vern is so witty and an absolute babe....I dont see what the probelm is!! (It is a shame that Mo is gone, he was lovely)

Reactions: 2
Out of the last 4 I would go for Vernon as the winner. Shane tries too hard, Jordan was being shoved down our throats and Mrs McFly isn't a celebrity and should have been punished for that signal every night!!!

Vernon is the best at faking he's being honest and not desparate 😉😉😉

Reactions: 8
I’m gutted Mo has gone! I had a real soft spot for him.
And I fancied him more as time went on! 😍🥰😍🥰 such a nice guy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.