I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mo was by far the most genuine celeb in there. No one else comes close. No game play with him, what you see is what you get. It’s a shame he’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm actually gutted at Mo going. He was by far the most entertaining for me, and I would have thought he'd be a dead cert for the final.

There's literally nobody left I'm rooting for now, I don't mind Giovanna or Jordan but Mo was my winner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has to be Jordan to win now!! Wtf!
I do hope Jordan wins. I know he had a right bit of screen time at the start but I think it died down. He's probably the one who could do with the career boost the most and from listening to him in radio one before I think he's a genuinely nice bloke. I think he's been very true to himself in the show. Other than that I'd maybe say Vernon but with his 250k pay check he's just sat there for easy money. Hope Jordan gets a boost

Reactions: 21
Honestly even if it is the editing, watching Mos highlights still didnt change my mind on what he did see. He seems a really nice guy, but is quite quiet and I honestly didnt find him that funny. The trials yes, but rest of the time just a nice guy.

Reactions: 5
But when you think of all of these people, collectively, there is nobody who really stands out.

It seems every year the calibre of the contestants becomes watered down.

Maybe it is because no self-respecting actor or celebrity will have anything to do with the programme?

Reactions: 11
Yes all my AJ slander aside, I do hope he's okay. Obviously emotions will be riding high in general and that's awful news to pile on top. Especially if it was a few days ago.

Reactions: 16
I genuinely think that's just Jordan's personality... based on knowing him before. I actually think he's the most genuine one left in there
I didn’t know him before this but I just feel he is so fake. I really don’t think he deserves to win. Vernon is my winner now.

Mo was excellent and definitely didn’t get enough screen time.One of the issues of editing, they focused too heavily on Jordan at the start. I don’t like it when they pick one person and focus all the shows around them. Mo would have been great on the cyclone!

Reactions: 6
But when you think of all of these people, collectively, there is nobody who really stands out.

It seems every year the calibre of the contestants becomes watered down.

Maybe it is because no self-respecting actor or celebrity will have anything to do with the programme?
It’s pretty much always been a show full of Z listers, apart from the odd rare one.

Reactions: 3
True.

But years ago you at least got people who were fairly well-known and had been in the public eye for longer than 15 minutes. 😉
It’s definitely got worse, this year especially. I didn’t have a clue who half of them were, at least in previous years they’ve had more “has beens” rather than “never beens” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.