I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me why everyone hates Gi? Not a Gi bot I've been active on tattle a long time and on these I'm a celeb threads. I've known of her for years but don't know why she's so problematic? I don't mind her but everyone seems to Dislike her..
I’m the same, I don’t see the hate. I’ve listened to her podcasts a few times when it’s been someone I’ve been interested in and I’ve read one of her books (it was easy, crappy chick lit). She’s very perky which would probably annoy me in real life but I think she’s alright in there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I reckon Russel and AJ leaving tonight. Although after the news about AJs grandmother, I’m thinking he may get pity votes. So maybe Shane (I HOPE) and Russel

Reactions: 2
I hope it's Giovanna, Shane and Jordan or Mo in the final and either Jordan or Mo win because all of us who don't like Shane & Gi will vote for them haha I really don't like Gi just hope there's enough votes for her not to win 😂 xx

I reckon Russel and AJ leaving tonight. Although after the news about AJs grandmother, I’m thinking he may get pity votes. So maybe Shane (I HOPE) and Russel
Russell's gone

Reactions: 3
Russell has gone already! He went last night with Jess.

AJ going tonight. Hopefully.

Reactions: 5
Awk bore off AJ you prat. Too good for Rock Paper Scissors. Hate hate hate hate hate hate LOATHE ENTIRELY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mo the least gobby, tv aware... Not after a tv career or get one like Gi upmytvcareerprospects as a mutha amazing role model ( hey I may have a multi millionaire husband but I m normal and soooo down to earth..😣
GO MO!!!!!!
He could do his winners Mobot dance... Remember that??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jordan is right though, he’s not Done a trial since the start, AJ has done loads recently

Reactions: 18
Can’t stand AJ! Clearly just wanted to do the trial cos they’re down to the last 6 and he wants the air time to try and win it. You’re a dancer AJ and nothing else, you’ll never be the proper celebrity you want to be 🙄 honestly he winds me up

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.