I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand AJ! Clearly just wanted to do the trial cos they’re down to the last 6 and he wants the air time to try and win it. You’re a dancer AJ and nothing else, you’ll never be the proper celebrity you want to be 🙄 honestly he winds me up
hes desperate for the spotlight it’s embarrassing . I used to like him but he’s just an annoying little tit now

Reactions: 5
Please don’t hate me but I like Shane! 😌I met him once at a country music festival and he was really nice and took a photo with me and my drunken mates!! 😆

Reactions: 4
Why is AJ trying to be camp hero and be winning everything for camp! Poor jordan looked really gutted there

Reactions: 15
I had never heard of Giovanna until she appeared on Celeb. She seems pretty bland by comparison, nothing remotely special about her. Why is she famous?

Reactions: 7
I like him too he’s getting bad editing in there everyone has said they think he will win
Please don’t hate me but I like Shane! 😌I met him once at a country music festival and he was really nice and took a photo with me and my drunken mates!! 😆

Reactions: 2
I don’t want Jordan to win cos I feel like the producers have pushed him onto the public, he was getting ALL the air time for a good while.

I actually quite like Gi I think she’s sweet and very pretty, I like Shane as well

Reactions: 1
I’ve voted for Mo x x I’d be no good in this game. These two are gonna piss off everyone if they don’t bring back the stars! They will not be eating like kings n queens 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.