I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing people saying they want AJ in the final...can I ask why?! I don't see what he's bringing to the table, he's just a miserable boring git!

Reactions: 14
How come they haven't showered as all campmates have in every previous trial or challenge

Reactions: 3
I didn't used to like gi, but she's been amazing. Will be voting for her as an inspiration for women and girls. Used to like Jordan but think he's acting up big time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest, although I'm mad at producers promoting Shane and Jordan at the expense of others, I do like Jordan. It's not his fault how much they are showing him in every show. He seems a nice genuine guy. Whereas Shane...grrr!

Reactions: 10
I didn't used to like gi, but she's been amazing. Will be voting for her as an inspiration for women and girls. Used to like Jordan but think he's acting up big time.
Why do you think she’s an inspiration? What’s she done?

(genuinely asking as I don’t keep up with her, haven’t seen anything outstanding in the show either, wondering if there’s something I’m missing haha)

Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me why everyone hates Gi? Not a Gi bot I've been active on tattle a long time and on these I'm a celeb threads. I've known of her for years but don't know why she's so problematic? I don't mind her but everyone seems to dislike her..

Reactions: 5
Why do you think she’s an inspiration? What’s she done?
I'm the opposite, never heard of her but dont like her. She always rushed to cuddle campmates so we could all see how "caring" she is. Had it so easy in last trial. Dont like her. Sorry. Not sorry!

Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me why everyone hates Gi? Not a Gi bot I've been active on tattle a long time and on these I'm a celeb threads. I've known of her for years but don't know why she's so problematic? I don't mind her but everyone seems to Dislike her..
Because people are pushing us TO like her which makes everyone dislike her. All her fans flocking to these threads just makes it worse imo.

Personally she's irrelevant to me. I dont like her but I also dont mind her as she's background to me in the castle.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.