I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The editing this year is annoying me.
Last week we were all saying how quiet Jessica, AJ and Hollie were but in the highlights show a lot of the unseen footage was of them. I warmed to Hollie during that episode when Vernon was asking her about her training and her disability. It's a shame that wasn't in the main show.

This week it's Russell who is being edited out which is a shame because I really like him. He's not playing up to the cameras and jumping in the shower with people or crying about missing home and being a "tough cookie" so he's getting lost. I have a feeling he's going to be one of the first out.
There must have been some lead up to him singing Bread of Heaven but they only showed a small bit of it because it was happening when Shane got back from his trial.

Reactions: 26
Have they actually said what Bev is eating? Surely if she's vegan, they'd give her an alternative every day. But you never see them cooking it.
Usually it is beans and rice or lentils, tofu or some vegan protein. When the food came down the other night someone shouted your beans are here Bev and gave her a dish. Someone said she ate a crayfish tonight, will be disappointed in her if she did as I have been sticking up for her against other comments.:(

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any idea what type of Spider that was with the stripy legs in the task tonight? Just wondering

Reactions: 2
Last week we were all saying how quiet Jessica, AJ and Hollie were but in the highlights show a lot of the unseen footage was of them. I warmed to Hollie during that episode when Vernon was asking her about her training and her disability. It's a shame that wasn't in the main show.

This week it's Russell who is being edited out which is a shame because I really like him. He's not playing up to the cameras and jumping in the shower with people or crying about missing home and being a "tough cookie" so he's getting lost. I have a feeling he's going to be one of the first out.
There must have been some lead up to him singing Bread of Heaven but they only showed a small bit of it because it was happening when Shane got back from his trial.
I agree completely with this. I bet for the three or four unseen clips of AJ, Jess and Hollie there were four screened clips of Jordan. The blatant favouritism from the producers is so frustrating, gets me every year. I think Jordan is a nice lad but he seems very central to things if you follow my drift. Like not just him being camp leader, he just feels like the chosen one you always encountered at school.

Bev made me laugh tonight dropping herself in it with Vernon, though she wasn't wrong.

Reactions: 15
AJ clearly doesn't like Shane for whatever reason, as the washing up wasn't only Shane's job, it was also Ruthie's. So if he thought they weren't clean enough then he should of called out both Ruthie & Shane.

But my God he was far to anal about the washing up.All the celebs have eaten & cooked out of the pots etc. For a week & none of them noticed any issues until AJ stated cleaning them. Clearly, he has never been camping in his life. Once the inside of pots & bowls etc are clean & have no food in them, they are fine. But he was moaning about the grease & fire marks on the outside of them. When you are tired, hungry, cold, missing home making sure the outside of pots isn't exactly important. Hope he is voted out early

Reactions: 11
AJ clearly doesn't like Shane for whatever reason, as the washing up wasn't only Shane's job, it was also Ruthie's. So if he thought they weren't clean enough then he should of called out both Ruthie & Shane.

But my God he was far to anal about the washing up.All the celebs have eaten & cooked out of the pots etc. For a week & none of them noticed any issues until AJ stated cleaning them. Clearly, he has never been camping in his life. Once the inside of pots & bowls etc are clean & have no food in them, they are fine. But he was moaning about the grease & fire marks on the outside of them. When you are tired, hungry, cold, missing home making sure the outside of pots isn't exactly important. Hope he is voted out early
Yes!! Cant stand the whiny little man!! Him and his brother Curtis are insufferable...they actually said they see themselves as the next ant and dec!!! AJ cant run with the big boys and will never be naturally entertaining on screen like vern, jordan, shane, bev etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@JameCraft can I suggest you start up a rave thread regarding Gi, From the amount of negative replies to your posts it seems you’re not really wanted here with all your arse licking! Take the hint ! ->>> DOOR

• Haha
Reactions: 19

There's a good chance AJ has anxiety.
I have anxiety and when it plays up I become really anal about the smallest of things, things that wouldn't usually bother me and usually I'd laugh at.
He may not be coping as well as he looks.

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t going to say this but I actually met Gi when I met McFly outside Radio 1, I asked her how her day was going and she was sat in the boys car and she just glared at me and shut the door, so I’m not going to

And you might want to crawl of of Gi’s arse 😂
Her smiled and "helpful " attitude are an act she has a really sour/angry expression at times when the mask slips.

I have anxiety and when it plays up I become really anal about the smallest of things, things that wouldn't usually bother me and usually I'd laugh at.
It could also be that Sean is a bully to An off camera,but those dishes were filthy

Reactions: 10
I have anxiety and when it plays up I become ofreally anal about the smallest of things, things that wouldn't usually bother me and usually I'd laugh at.
Only thing Prissy Pritchard is anxious about is if he's getting enough screentime.
All AJ has done the past 2 days is moan about everything & blame others. Shane didn't do the washing up good, no one cut wood, so I had too, Jess was petrified in the trial, so we didn't do as well, I don't like the look of crayfish etc, etc.

Honestly I actually prefer Gi & Hollie Arnold MBE to him, at least they don't whine constantly & look for a gold star or pat on the head for every little thing.

Reactions: 5

But my God he was far to anal about the washing up.All the celebs have eaten & cooked out of the pots etc. For a week & none of them noticed any issues until :coffee:AJ stated cleaning them. Clearly, he has never been camping in his life. Once the inside of pots & bowls etc are clean & have no food in them, they are fine. But he was moaning about the grease & fire marks on the outside of them. When you are tired, hungry, cold, missing home making sure the outside of pots isn't exactly important. Hope he is voted out early
No, he was right to point out that Sean the hero can't do the washing up and that he is a dirty little cockroach

Its because its in the UK this year. There's been complaints about animal cruelty. Plus I saw an article about the locals worrying about what escaped critters will do to our countryside because some aren't native.

I dont think Russell gets enough airtime
They could use fish guts, slops, etc. Anything is better than insulting our intelligence by using obvious fake plastic toys.

I agree. It was obviously scripted, they were told/advised, to sing that song as just as they got to the bit 'feed me til I want no more' - cue Shane's entrance.

Does anyone have any idea what type of Spider that was with the stripy legs in the task tonight? Just wondering
Plastic, for sure

Reactions: 3
Mo’s dancing was so cute last night!
Ruthie was totally faking it so she got all my trial votes 😂
I think I’m a little bit in love with Vernon!! Did not think he would be like this 🙈
Shane I knew would turn when he got tired and hungry, think it’s adding some entertainment though!
Gi I like but what’s with all the adoring comments that’s a bit weird
Victoria I just can’t warm to her she seem/ fake maybe.
Jordan is annoying now, think he’s getting on Shane’s nerves but can’t work it out fully?!

Reactions: 10
Mo’s dancing was so cute last night!
Ruthie was totally faking it so she got all my trial votes 😂
I think I’m a little bit in love with Vernon!! Did not think he would be like this 🙈
Shane I knew would turn when he got tired and hungry, think it’s adding some entertainment though!
Gi I like but what’s with all the adoring comments that’s a bit weird
Victoria I just can’t warm to her she seem/ fake maybe.
Jordan is annoying now, think he’s getting on Shane’s nerves but can’t work it out fully?!
If you don't like someone, don't vote for them to get the trials.
That is what they want, the screen time.

If I want someone to win, I vote for them to do the trials.

If Gi gets a trail, there will be so much nose finger wriggling......

Reactions: 4
No, he was right to point out that Sean the hero can't do the washing up and that he is a dirty little cockroach
Then AJ should have had a go at Ruthie too, as it wasn't just Shane doing the washing up. Also he was moaning about the grease on the outside of the tin, if cooking over an open fire & the tins being near the fire, those marks appear very quickly. Once the inside of the tins are clean, the outside doesn't matter, they may not be aestethically pleasing, but not going to cause any issues and it was the outside of the tins he was moaning about.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.