I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad things have calmed down now on the Gi supporting front!

definitely think Ruthie was being very dramatic last night, love Vernon and love Mo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you don't like someone, don't vote for them to get the trials.
That is what they want, the screen time.

If I want someone to win, I vote for them to do the trials.

If Gi gets a trail, there will be so much nose finger wriggling......
Yeah but I also wanna see her covered in bugs because she’s annoyed me 🤷🏽‍♀️ My votes my choice who I vote!

Reactions: 6
Then AJ should have had a go at Ruthie too, as it wasn't just Shane doing the washing up. Also he was moaning about the grease on the outside of the tin, if cooking over an open fire & the tins being near the fire, those marks appear very quickly. Once the inside of the tins are clean, the outside doesn't matter, they may not be aestethically pleasing, but not going to cause any issues and it was the outside of the tins he was moaning about.
Ruthie was having a tantrum at the time so AJ offered to do the washing up I think she would have overheard him if he had slagged her off too.

Reactions: 3
No, he was right to point out that Sean the hero can't do the washing up and that he is a dirty little cockroach
Every time you put Sean I have to think through all of the celebrities and wonder who is this Sean I’ve missed out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgot Russell was there tonight - is that the first word he has spoken ?
I wanna see more of Russell I actually liked him doing the coin challenge with Vernon! Wish they’d stop giving Shane and Jordan all the air time 🙄

Reactions: 16
Ant and Dec's Instagram story has them saying this drinking trial is one of the funniest they've ever had and to be sure you've already had your tea before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And when she is with Tom and the kids she looks even older cos Tom still hasn't hit puberty

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I mentioned a few pages back I thought she looked older than her age

Shes the new camp leader

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why are we getting so many press leaks, never got these in Oz did we ? How has Bev been quoted by Daily Drop when they have no outside communication - not a spoiler -
She told the Daily Drop: “It’s freezing cold, but it’s actually not as bad as I thought it would be. "We are all having a good time.” And when quizzed on who's the grumpiest in camp, Bev said: “Jessica [Plummer]. "She does eat a lot and if she gets tired and the hunger really kicks in she gets very sad and upset.”
The new camp leaders name is also out there which is annoying, will not have to look on the internet during the day now. :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 1
Why are we getting so many press leaks, never got these in Oz did we ? How has Bev been quoted by Daily Drop when they have no outside communication - not a spoiler -
She told the Daily Drop: “It’s freezing cold, but it’s actually not as bad as I thought it would be. "We are all having a good time.” And when quizzed on who's the grumpiest in camp, Bev said: “Jessica [Plummer]. "She does eat a lot and if she gets tired and the hunger really kicks in she gets very sad and upset.”
The new camp leaders name is also out there which is annoying, will not have to look on the internet during the day now. :mad::mad::mad:
They announced the camp leader in tbe daily drop. So the press have just picked it up from their.

• Sad
Bet they’re straight on the phone to dominos to order in when the cameras stop rolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They announced the camp leader in tbe daily drop. So the press have just picked it up from their.
Why do they do that :mad: I don't watch it so now I know why I don't. Didn't realise that "Daily Drop" is the Celeb spin off.

Bet they’re straight on the phone to dominos to order in when the cameras stop rolling 🤣
There are a couple of nice fish and chip shops in Abergele who would deliver to them :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
can someone please explain why Gi isn’t liked?
I dont think it’s the fact she’s not liked, more to do with the fact that it’s a celebrity show and most people didn’t have a clue who she was (apart from the fact she’s Tom Fletchers wife)

I’d like to see a lot more Russel, he comes across as a decent bloke, but I don’t feel we see enough of him to make up our minds . I hope he gets camp leader or at least more air time.
A bit sick of the Shane Ritchie show if I’m honest. That trial had to be the easiest in IAC history and he got a lot of help from ant and dec. It didn’t help his ego much.
I hope the next trial is brutal, 2 stars, hungry campers and lots of bitching..... the show needs revving up a bit now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.