I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will be interesting to see who gets picked to do what tasks with this camp leader. I wonder if there’ll be any pettiness because of the snippy remarks the other night.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to see a lot more Russel, he comes across as a decent bloke, but I don’t feel we see enough of him to make up our minds . I hope he gets camp leader or at least more air time.
A bit sick of the Shane Ritchie show if I’m honest. That trial had to be the easiest in IAC history and he got a lot of help from ant and dec. It didn’t help his ego much.
I hope the next trial is brutal, 2 stars, hungry campers and lots of bitching..... the show needs revving up a bit now!
Yes to this 🙌

Reactions: 5
I dont know if I'm just easily amused but bev saying how tit splash was last night has me creased i've rewound it loads and just watched each of their reactions seperatley and it's 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont know if I'm just easily amused but bev saying how tit splash was last night has me creased i've rewound it loads and just watched each of their reactions seperatley and it's 👌🏻
The worst part of that conversation I thought was Victoria slipping into her lightweight brand of journalism yet again to ask what that was like and Vernon boasting about millions of people watching it. Millions watched it because it was ITV prime time, it was axed after a short run due to poor ratings :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The worst part of that conversation I thought was Victoria slipping into her lightweight brand of journalism yet again to ask what that was like and Vernon boasting about millions of people watching it. Millions watched it because it was ITV prime time, it was axed after a short run due to poor ratings :LOL:

I live in the town it was filmed in and queued for HOURS in the freezing cold to get in. Didn't. Worst waste of an evening ever.

• Haha
What’s with the ‘Sean’ thing? What have i missed?
I realised - I think - they mean Shane Richie.

Vernon did say it paid for his Central Heating. :D

Reactions: 8
I quite liked splash but I'm a sucker for all these kind of programmes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it will be interesting to see who gets picked to do what tasks with this camp leader. I wonder if there’ll be any pettiness because of the snippy remarks the other night.
Yes I wonder if
Vernon
will get the privy as a bit of retaliation 😂

Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I wonder if
Vernon
will get the privy as a bit of retaliation 😂
They could open the top and spill it. :D

Local TV is making a big thing at the moment about the insects etc. Police involved, Chris Packham has joined in. Talking to 3 people in Abergele and they are worried. Good job they are not using crocodiles or they could end up in Swallow Falls in Betws y Coed. :ROFLMAO: (or me)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a bit of a coincidence that Jessica and Shane got voted for the trial and Shane was slagging her off the other day. Anyone else think the voting a fix like Strictly?

Reactions: 7
Like father like son. Don't think he was hit with the good looking stick. :D

Seems he's got form for this.

• Wow
That’s nasty. And really what AJ said wasn’t that bad, he just pointed out how bad Shane was at cleaning. It doesn’t warrant that kind of response. It’s just a TV show where the producers deliberately engineer tension and arguments.
They are really a quite nasty family. That son is a Roche by birth. then Richie. now Nolan. Depends on how he can make money by his name. P

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.