I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is impressing me tbh shes just doing it impressed 😂😂 i hope shane realises wasnt her bitching

Reactions: 12
I'm actually laughing out loud 🤣 Poor Jess! "No, no I promise I did!"

Reactions: 10
Re Jordan on Radio 1 - he only does a 2 hour show and they do call him Supply Teacher as he stands in for a couple of dj's. They have just shown a few clips of him on Football Focus as he has done a few guest appearances on football programmes so seems he is getting publicity out of it already, more than any of the others.
I used to love his drive time show on Rock FM. He was hilarious.

Reactions: 2
I guess Hollie must be doing lots around the camp that they aren’t showing on telly. Same for Gi, she obviously looks after Jess particularly. Think sometimes it’s the editing that makes you dislike people, but we aren’t getting a chance to see everything.
I really dislike Victoria, she sticks her oar in to every conversation and has an opinion on EVERYTHING. AJ is annoying but harmless. Ruthie can do one! Feel sorry for Mo, Hollie and Russell that they aren’t getting much air time.
Yeah I thought the same when Gi said she works really hard. I bet she's doing loads of camp chores while the likes of Shane and Jordan are pissing about in the shower together and getting all the air time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg how are Ant and Dec not gagging watching this bc I'm close honestly!

Reactions: 10
You know what fair play. I can’t down a shot anymore without it coming back up. 6 drinks is hardcore .

Reactions: 14
do you think shane will feel a bleep now and realise it actually was not jess being a twit the other day at the trial shes really impressing me this trial

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.