I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone banging on about Gi being the 'Mumma of the group' is doing my nut in 😴 youd think she's the only woman on earth to be a Mum!! I hope the Gi police don't come and get me πŸš”πŸš”πŸš¨πŸš¨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Were Holly's feet touching Vernon's thigh in the hot tub? Or were they floating on top? 🀣 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does gi shout everything? Her voice is grating on me in this ep, I feel like it's all I've heard 😩

Reactions: 8
She
Everyone banging on about Gi being the 'Mumma of the group' is doing my nut in 😴 youd think she's the only woman on earth to be a Mum!! I hope the Gi police don't come and get me πŸš”πŸš”πŸš¨πŸš¨
She is getting a v positive representation tonight,maybe the Mafia have arrived in the castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No offence but Hollie has done nothing not one trial, I feel someone else should have went to the spa. Someone should have picked poor Jordan he’s done about 50 trials πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.