I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but Hollie has done nothing not one trial, I feel someone else should have went to the spa. Someone should have picked poor Jordan he’s done about 50 trials 😂
I would have picked Jordan. He's the funniest and has really faced his fears!

Reactions: 7
I guess Hollie must be doing lots around the camp that they aren’t showing on telly. Same for Gi, she obviously looks after Jess particularly. Think sometimes it’s the editing that makes you dislike people, but we aren’t getting a chance to see everything.
I really dislike Victoria, she sticks her oar in to every conversation and has an opinion on EVERYTHING. AJ is annoying but harmless. Ruthie can do one! Feel sorry for Mo, Hollie and Russell that they aren’t getting much air time.

Reactions: 16
Shane genuinely doesn’t like doing them tho and hurts his ego cause he thinks he is loved by everyone. I don’t WANT Jordan doing them or vernon 😂
Hate is more powerful than love ha ha

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.