I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The apple clearly doesn't fall far from the tree but it would be more a surprise if someone whose parents are Shane Richie and Coleen Nolan was actually a nice person.

We must be due for the first elimination soon, anyone know when will that be?

Reactions: 10
I’m A Celeb is worse than Love Island at this rate

Reactions: 4
Imagine spending your birthday in IAC. As a November Sagittarius, there's no way I'd do the show for that reason!

Reactions: 5
I literally have no sympathy for these celebs getting upset, Russell knew it would be his birthday while he was in the castle and he’s getting a hefty pay cheque so cheer the fuck up

Reactions: 25
Really wished Russell got more air time he seems like a sweetheart x I would of done it for my self lmao fuck it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.