I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

GetOffMyLawn

unless it wont be live ? and because they did it live last night ? i dont know makes no sense dont remember this last year though
Yeah, I can’t ever recall in any of the years they did a recap. I thought this was the purpose of the extra show? I hope we’ve all misunderstood their intentions but this is 2020 and even a tried and tested television format is under threat. F^,k sake 🤬😢

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Finally caught up on last night’s episode.

I haven’t warmed to Ruthie yet. She didn’t need to bring up the Prince Ed thing. No-one asked her so it was like she wanted to Elevenerife their stories. She just ran into the room talking about shagging in the Buckingham Palace bedrooms and half ran out knowing Shane would ask more. So cringe.
I think that's the worst bit. Everyone was doing a bit of bragging, Russell in the Vatican and rear of the year , Hollie and her medals etc but they were asked about them by someone else. They didn't just randomly bring it up for the sake of it.
Even Russell talking about his brain tumours was because he was asked.

She's coming across quite self absorbed. She's not been in there long I'm sure it would have come up naturally if she'd waited a bit longer. Shane said he wanted to ask about it but she brought it up first.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks