I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too - I hate these rehashed things. Thought we would see the banquet and the girls eating beans so suppose that will be for Sunday so do they all get a day off today ?
Now there is catch up people who missed it can go there to see it.
wait its not on tonightt ?

I noticed the best bits description in my TV guide and assumed they'd made a mistake. Is it just me or is this the first time during a IAC series they've missed a day and done a catch-up episode?

Can't recall it happening before. Was looking forward to seeing the girls trial tonight.

Reactions: 11
I noticed the best bits description in my TV guide and assumed they'd made a mistake. Is it just me or is this the first time during a IAC series they've missed a day and done a catch-up episode?

Can't recall it happening before. Was looking forward to seeing the girls trial tonight.
i dont remember it happening either ?

Reactions: 3
Could have sworn in the closing blurb last night that we will see the girls trial tonight?! I don’t care for a recap of last week... lazy telly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could have sworn in the closing blurb last night that we will see the girls trial tonight?! I don’t care for a recap of last week... lazy telly
unless it wont be live ? and because they did it live last night ? i dont know makes no sense dont remember this last year though

Reactions: 2
unless it wont be live ? and because they did it live last night ? i dont know makes no sense dont remember this last year though
Yeah, I can’t ever recall in any of the years they did a recap. I thought this was the purpose of the extra show? I hope we’ve all misunderstood their intentions but this is 2020 and even a tried and tested television format is under threat. F^,k sake 🤬😢

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I can’t ever recall in any of the years they did a recap. I thought this was the purpose of the extra show? I hope we’ve all misunderstood their intentions but this is 2020 and even a tried and tested television format is under threat. F^,k sake 🤬😢
ngl il be well gutted if its not on :(

• Heart
Can't wait for the girls trial...think they'll be some very hungry tums!

I think Gi will shine during trials - she's a dark horse

Reactions: 5
Finally caught up on last night’s episode.

I haven’t warmed to Ruthie yet. She didn’t need to bring up the Prince Ed thing. No-one asked her so it was like she wanted to Elevenerife their stories. She just ran into the room talking about shagging in the Buckingham Palace bedrooms and half ran out knowing Shane would ask more. So cringe.
I think that's the worst bit. Everyone was doing a bit of bragging, Russell in the Vatican and rear of the year , Hollie and her medals etc but they were asked about them by someone else. They didn't just randomly bring it up for the sake of it.
Even Russell talking about his brain tumours was because he was asked.

She's coming across quite self absorbed. She's not been in there long I'm sure it would have come up naturally if she'd waited a bit longer. Shane said he wanted to ask about it but she brought it up first.

Fuming the one night I decided to stay up so i could keep up with thread its not bloody live 🤣 I'm going to bed then! 🤣😅

Hoping there’s lots of footage we haven’t seen from the camp in this!!

Came straight from Strictly thinking it would be a new show before realising that it isn't. Who the hell cares about a highlights show?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.