I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

glasgow27

If they are going to have a recap show, can it not be on something like a Tuesday or Wednesday when people are usually tired after working? FGS, Saturday night is primetime TV never mind the fact that it's lockdown so everyone is in. A perfect opportunity and ITV have sh*t all over it.

Melier

I’m confused how Vernon is able to reenact Jordan in the viper challenge when only Shane and Jordan were there? The others wouldn’t have seen the trial right?

koalabear53

Couldn't it have at least bloody been unseen bits!!!! Bonus material from the week??? Though I want knew stuff... They don't need a day off f ilming ..Even if no trial just show more of how they keep themselves occupied... Routines... Breakfast lunch etc.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks