I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is one of my absolute faves! He's so like all of the Rugby guys at our local. I reckon some of his snappyness is due to the fact he's used to a 4000 cal a day intake. And most of the time he has been snappy he's owned up to being a nob and found the person and apologised
I don't think they've really been lacking in food so far. The apologies are probably more because they're on national TV trying to garner attention to further themselves.

His self congratulating when he apologizes is really annoying me. I'm finding him worse than Ian or jac.

Reactions: 10
I don't think they've really been lacking in food so far. The apologies are probably more because they're on national TV trying to garner attention to further themselves.

His self congratulating when he apologizes is really annoying me. I'm finding him worse than Ian or jac.
James' motivational pep talks are so bleeping irritating too. What was the thing with Andy? I missed it. How anyone could be mean to him is baffling - he seems a sweetheart.
I was annoyed with them having a go at Andrew too for his nap. He's been saying for days how he isn't sleeping and is desperately tired - you have to grab sleep when you can then. But when Ian is hungry they all make allowances and tiptoe round him. And how on earth was it Andrew's fault that that bleeping idiot James burned his own foot?

Reactions: 11
James' motivational pep talks are so bleeping irritating too. What was the thing with Andy? I missed it. How anyone could be mean to him is baffling - he seems a sweetheart.
I was annoyed with them having a go at Andrew too for his nap. He's been saying for days how he isn't sleeping and is desperately tired - you have to grab sleep when you can then. But when Ian is hungry they all make allowances and tiptoe round him. And how on earth was it Andrew's fault that that bleeping idiot James burned his own foot?
He was just asking what things they had with the roast dinner, then James jumped down his throat telling him to stop asking and to stop torturing himself thinking about it. He was really snippy with Andy. Even Kate (I think) tried to back Andy up by saying he was just asking.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He's even annoying them in camp with his forceful I eat last. It's not like they're starving while waiting to be rescued from a mountain or even that short of food.

Then he ordered Roman to follow and help out Kate to announce the question.

If one of the girls wanted a nap and Andrew said anything they'd jump on him.

Yeah, and when he burned his foot? So ridiculous to take it out on someone else when it was your own stupidity. I don’t understand why the dishes couldn’t wait? They have all day in there.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, and when he burned his foot? So ridiculous to take it out on someone else when it was your own stupidity. I don’t understand why the dishes couldn’t wait? They have all day in there.
Agree and Andrew had just done a trial...

Reactions: 3
I don't see the issue with Andrew sleeping? Okay he shouldn't have missed out on his chores but technically Andrew did the trial and if that was me I would count it as my 'chore' for the day, I don't see why he was demonised over it really and to me it was such a non issue

Reactions: 9
I don't see the issue with Andrew sleeping? Okay he shouldn't have missed out on his chores but technically Andrew did the trial and if that was me I would count it as my 'chore' for the day, I don't see why he was demonised over it really and to me it was such a non issue
Exactly - all that adrenaline must have tired him out. Felt really sorry for him!

Agreed! And why did the dishes have to be done at that time? They have all day! James and Ian really have a pick on him.

Reactions: 3
Yes - plus he was the first one to do the challenge on his own so I presume made it that bit more tiring. James and Ian keep having these nasty little digs that he isn't a team player (whatever that is) when they both have stirred up more trouble tbh. Let the man have a bloody sleep - he keeps telling them how he isn't sleeping at night.

Reactions: 8
James and Ian keep having these nasty little digs
Ian said he wasn't cut out for success 🤪 because not wanting to wash dishes straight after eating is linked to success 😂

James will apologise again while complimenting himself that he's such a fair guy

• Haha
It really annoyed me how Ian went after Andrew to have a go at him, saying he wasn’t able to keep quiet about it. I found it quite nasty and over nothing. I don’t even think it’s because they’re running low on food or sleep or whatever, I just think he’s a right moaning arse 😂

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand Jac, from the minute she went in all she’s done is moan or cry. She thinks she’s above the rest. I’ve been reading comments on Facebook about Myles telling her about Dan cheating and everyone is having a go at him. How is any of it his fault?? I don’t know if he has or hasn’t said anything, it all seems to be rumours but she chose to forgive Dan for the millionth time so GET THE duck OVER IT OR LEAVE HIM. I don’t and won’t feel sorry for her.

Ian does my nut full stop and so does Andrew. They’re always moaning too.

Ha that was funny watching those two twats not do very well.

James was so arrogant even when ant and Dec were telling them where to look he dismissed it, always thinks he knows better. I like that they gave up even trying to help.

Ian what a dick.

• Haha
James face now he isn’t camp leader! The man is a control freak.
I am embarrassed to say I have downloaded the app today purely to start voting James for the vote off!

• Haha
Tell you what though I don’t like how they’ve set it up this year, seems to be loads of group trials? I want them to do the trials individually a bit more!

I hate Jacqueline but think that she will make top 3 or even win because there are some morons falling for her woe is me act

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Andy/Kirky is such a nice man. Doesn't appear to have a mean bone in his body.
James and Ian are getting on my nerves. James pokes his nose in everywhere, being the peacemaker (badly) and giving his inspirational sound bites. Telling Andrew to avoid Ian, but just really placating Ian saying 'I've spoken to Andrew'.
Also saying to Andrew that Ian needed a bit of a bye-ball as he'd done the challenge that morning, but when Andrew wanted a nap after doing his challenge that was dismissed by them both as him not being a TeAm PlaYer.

Reactions: 14