IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, Chris is only allowed skating with Esme in tow. Or is it she doesn’t want him near Isla’s friend in the house? Also going to McDonald’s for a milkshake. Could have sworn there was a milkshake bottle from a supermarket on the bench when you were skating? And how chuffed is Sarah that nana is buying the baby clothes and not her? Wow..oh and I won’t show the Ifam lovely handmade cards and personal things but I will show you a lush haul someone sent me! Oh and wash your bedding..massive stain beside your pillow ?
Maybe Granny Jane is just their excuse to try to make it look like they're not spending excessively. Yesterday with the squishies and PJs it seemed they really made a point of mentioning that Jane bought them. Was Jane even there? We didn't see her.

Edit- I haven't watched the latest video but just realised you mean Sarah's Grandma. Either way I still think they might be buying crap and saying it's from other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the Sassy belle vlog from last night titled “5 Things I love and 5 things I hate”
Love:- 1) Singing, 2) Netflix, 3) Writing, 4) Football, 5) Family
Hate:- 1) Cringy Noises, 2) Fitness, 3) Deep Dark Water, 4) Spiders, 5) Bullies

When the poor girl spent 4x longer on bullying and how it made her feel, than any other point, it was obvious that she was being used by that pair in an attempt to guilt trip people into laying off Creepy.
She looked genuinely upset and sad. I felt really sorry for her having to shoulder the responsibility of trying to drag the family business back on track.
For duck’s sake, she’s a little girl not the spokesperson for the tit show that their life has become.
I have nothing but utter contempt for those supposed parents.

Reactions: 28
Did anyone watch the Sassy belle vlog from last night titled “5 Things I love and 5 things I hate”

When the poor girl spent 4x longer on bullying and how it made her feel, than any other point, it was obvious that she was being used by that pair in an attempt to guilt trip people into laying off Creepy.
She looked genuinely upset and sad. I felt really sorry for her having to shoulder the responsibility of trying to drag the family business back on track.
For duck’s sake, she’s a little girl not the spokesperson for the tit show that their life has become.
Also seems like they're posting on Sassybelle a bit more now. I said that once the ads dried up, they might do that and maybe keep some of the money for themselves. I wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 18
This family is just absolutely dire. Esme is a real brat. How can no one see she is jealous of Isla? There have been so many signs recently of Esme picking on her. I'll go through some old vlogs tomorrow and tell you which ones I mean but I swear Isla was nearly hit by a car door once. The kid needs to use her indoor voice once in a while.

As for Isabelle? I recon she will be a bit of a rebellious kid soon. Wanting to get out of the cult and lead a different life. I think she is being bullied at school though poor thing. She doesn't even deserve it. It's all Creepy's fault. There will be a vlog soon with the title OUR 13 YEAR OLD IS BEING BULLIED!!! The way she was speaking in her SassyBelle vlog tonight though made me think she is.

Lazy needs to stop screaming into the camera. WE ARE NOT ALL DEAF.

Their security is Shite. I found out where all three girls go to school and their twitter accounts have photos of the girls on them. All it would take is for someone to post those school's names on SM for there to potentially be a mob of people to go there and maybe hurt the girls. Someone who has a vendetta against the family. Especially now after what Creepy done. To be fair a bar near Isabelle's school describes Lazy perfectly.

Lazy needs to start eating healthily before she gets diabetes and has a huge kid like Joy Duggar did. She isn't even thinking of the child inside her when she shoves that Krispy Kreme in her gob. So if you are reading this you fat cow, put down those cadburys creme eggs and eat a carrot. At least people like me are trying to change their lives and live healthier.

Did anyone get a lawyer letter from them?

Sorry for the rant. Been creeping for a few days and needed to get it out.
I don't think Esme is a brat, she's the one who won't conform to the script 24/7. Yes she's loud at times but you can see she has to shout and be excitable to be noticed by Lazy because all her attention is on Isabelle and Isla.

They have never safeguarded the girls until the allegations against Creepy were made. They've shown the primary school, uniforms and mentioned events as well as giving away their address with the constant Miller homes mentions. You don't have to search they tell you themselves, ifam even found the gymnastics club and gave presents because they kept showing the name, same with the park they always went to. Now they seem to change them around and visit different ones.

Lazy' s diet is awful but she's eating for two, and with a mouth like hers that spouts so much verbal crap, she needs plenty of fuel to keep bouncing from one drama to the next unscathed allowing her to appear the Hyacinth Bucket of Seacroft.

Reactions: 16
Sorry just remembered something else. Did Lazy really need to embarrass Iz again after periodgate? Seriously? Saying the LOL Dolls are on her Christmas list. Has she no sense? Does she want her kid to be bullied? I was bullied to hell and children will pick up on ANYTHING. I bet half the school watch the vlog and they'll defo say something tomorrow. Even if Izzy was to move schools (which she will soon as the money will dry up with their school fees. £4000 each per term according to the school website) she won't be safe as half the country knows what Creepy done.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Esme is a brat, she probably is jealous of the other girls but when people who watch 20 mins of their day can see how different she’s treated and how the other two have their roles (money maker and the baby) I can’t imagjne how obvious it is to her! Esme is less controllable because she doesn’t always want to be filmed (there’s been a few vlogs where she’s not been on for that reason as Sarah’s has stated) plus sisters fight and argue me and my sisters were always playing and then fighting and we are really close. I think it’s unfair to judge a 9 year old calling her a brat when you consider the environment she’s brought up in and her parents, if he worse she comes out of this is a brat she’s done pretty well!

Reactions: 10

Well said! I also bet their last Mingham hoodie Sarah was royally p*ssed seeing in her "love" list ,family came last! If i ever cave and watch some (can`t manage a whole one) of a vlog ,it truly saddens me what all three girls` lives have become.Like many people here ,i used to enjoy watching their nature walks ,park visits etc.Things i`d done with my own ,and which were relatable.NOTHING is relatable about this (pityful) "family" now.It breaks my heart for those kids.
(One last moan.The first video madam put up of Isla ,sorry ,but i didn`t find it appealing at all ).She was flogging to death the "cute kid laughing" ,when because she overdid it ,it actually started to sound like Isla was crying.Sign of things to come..:unsure:

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Esme is a brat, she probably is jealous of the other girls but when people who watch 20 mins of their day can see how different she’s treated and how the other two have their roles (money maker and the baby) I can’t imagjne how obvious it is to her! Esme is less controllable because she doesn’t always want to be filmed (there’s been a few vlogs where she’s not been on for that reason as Sarah’s has stated) plus sisters fight and argue me and my sisters were always playing and then fighting and we are really close. I think it’s unfair to judge a 9 year old calling her a brat when you consider the environment she’s brought up in and her parents, if he worse she comes out of this is a brat she’s done pretty well!
I did feel for her in last night's vlog as the one on one time was actually an excuse to go skating while she was left walking round the outside of the park hitting a broken branch on the floor.. real one on one time.

Reactions: 12
This family is just absolutely dire. Esme is a real brat. How can no one see she is jealous of Isla? There have been so many signs recently of Esme picking on her. I'll go through some old vlogs tomorrow and tell you which ones I mean but I swear Isla was nearly hit by a car door once. The kid needs to use her indoor voice once in a while.

As for Isabelle? I recon she will be a bit of a rebellious kid soon. Wanting to get out of the cult and lead a different life. I think she is being bullied at school though poor thing. She doesn't even deserve it. It's all Creepy's fault. There will be a vlog soon with the title OUR 13 YEAR OLD IS BEING BULLIED!!! The way she was speaking in her SassyBelle vlog tonight though made me think she is.

Lazy needs to stop screaming into the camera. WE ARE NOT ALL DEAF.

Their security is Shite. I found out where all three girls go to school and their twitter accounts have photos of the girls on them. All it would take is for someone to post those school's names on SM for there to potentially be a mob of people to go there and maybe hurt the girls. Someone who has a vendetta against the family. Especially now after what Creepy done. To be fair a bar near Isabelle's school describes Lazy perfectly.

Lazy needs to start eating healthily before she gets diabetes and has a huge kid like Joy Duggar did. She isn't even thinking of the child inside her when she shoves that Krispy Kreme in her gob. So if you are reading this you fat cow, put down those cadburys creme eggs and eat a carrot. At least people like me are trying to change their lives and live healthier.

Did anyone get a lawyer letter from them?

Sorry for the rant. Been creeping for a few days and needed to get it out.
Tbh I haven't watched enough (I just can't sit through it) to really take note of the girls behaviour but not sure I'd single one out as a brat. They are a product of their environment and I don't think any criticism should be thrown on the girls, considering the ages that they are. Their parents have a choice as to how they let their children behave. Their parents have a choice as to how those girls are portrayed on the vlogs. Maybe subconsciously they are editing how they see their least favourite (according to most opinions) child?

And as much as they are incredibly stupid for publicly displaying uniform, schools, address etc, I don't think the girls are at risk from a mob. No-one blames those girls, all I ever see is pity for them. The blame solely lays at the feet of the two idiots who've got their heads buried in the sand. Everyone else connected to the victims, and highlighting this creepy pair seem to be very level-headed and concise. Some might call them adults!

I definitely agree with your opinions on lazy though!!:ROFLMAO: She absolutely does my head in, so much so I can't watch the vlogs!

Reactions: 11
I dont know if this has already been answered but are they not moving anymore? In yesterdays vlog sarah said its been a year since they moved into their new home she was well excited ?

I dont know if this has already been answered but are they not moving anymore? In yesterdays vlog sarah said its been a year since they moved into their new home she was well excited ?
I don't think they can sell their house, so will probably say (if they say anything) they decided not to move. It's not been on Rightmove for a while although could still be on sale and just not advertised online

OMG they actually use to buy fruit!!
And actually cooked veg. All in the same episode!
I came across an episode from the beginning of 2017. Sarah's New Year's Resolution was to start eating healthier. It started off well with intentions of cooking rice using the new rice cooker and chicken using the new George Foreman. Fast forward a few hours later and she's stuffing her face with toast - thick sliced white bread slathered in butter. :ROFLMAO:

They did have the chicken and rice meal (with veg!!!).

Reactions: 4
The one i found was from Jan 10 2018. They did a food shop and made fish pie with veg. Never seems to last, these new year resolutions of theirs. Apart from Sarah’s commitment to “travel at every possible opportunity”. Depending on your definition of travel.

Reactions: 3
The one i found was from Jan 10 2018. They did a food shop and made fish pie with veg. Never seems to last, these new year resolutions of theirs. Apart from Sarah’s commitment to “travel at every possible opportunity”. Depending on your definition of travel.
I wouldn't call 'running away to the other side of the world due to your husband's antics, and not really experiencing the area's travel to me!

Reactions: 9
Or going to forest holidays to hide out from the storm he was responsible for.

Reactions: 6
And they hide so well. They never leave any clues and no one at all could guess where they are ?
I wish I had their income so I could play hide and seek with them.

Reactions: 7
From instastories I'm guessing Isabelle is off school today, unless it's a inset day?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.