IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only became aware of male cheerleaders a few years ago when I saw a news article on a boy who wanted to be on the cheerleading squad and the school banned him as it was girls only, but this being the decade of everyone should have what they want as everyone should be included and people’s hurt feelings over ride common sense, he eventually made the team

I believe this was in the UK, but I do think if it is correct it would have been a very fringe (geddit? ?) activity 20 years ago if at all. Especially for someone that presumably would have been going through the start of their astonishingly long emo phase. Then again, he would have been access to girls? So maybe an ulterior motive

Personally I call bullshit, unless one of the Inghan/Dixon fight club can get some pics on here. Until then, utter rubbish. (When they read this, go on! Prove it! , post some of Chris in his pink spandex! It will cause ? and ? in equal measure)
Almost as :eek: and :ROFLMAO: Jonathan Saccone Joly in his :)sick:) ballet tutu ,for their calendar!*shudders*

Reactions: 3
I've just had a goggle around...
Chris left school in 2000 the same year 'Bring it on' was released.
I went to school in a big city and there were definitely no cheerleaders in mine back then.
I'm sure he said the school competed too!?! What school did he attend Fame?
I smell BS!
‘What school did he attend Fame? Ha ha ha ha x

Reactions: 3
For those of us who want to. Know but just can't bear to watch the smug family of ingham can someone take one for the team and write up a review please?!
I really enjoy reading these!!
Also gas anyone watched the you tube parody of smug sarah! ! Hilarious!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just scrolled through their vlogs for the last three months and counted 50 times where Isabelle has her mouth agape in the ridiculous mock shock expression on the title. 50 times! There seems to be a pattern where Sarah or one of the other girls takes over briefly before it’s back to Isabelle. They know who their money maker is after all

Literally everything they do on camera has been copied from more successful Youtubers. The fact Chris and Sarah decided to imitate popular Youtubers half their age is pretty tragic. Sarah’s high pitched happy happy voice is hilarious to watch. The seething resentment, bitterness and foul moods often slipping through.

The cheap click bait titles and mock shock look from them or the girls, the gaudy pointy arrows and cut and paste junk on the title screen, to the content itself, and Chris trying to pull off the cool young urbanite with his street patois, and failing miserably

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh that’s the best idea yet, Sarah! Chris! Over here ?? click bait ‘check out Sarah’s big booty’ a massive car boot of the contents of all your garages and other dumping grounds, you’d need a field for yourselves! Think about it you could promote your merch and do some meet and greets, donate 0000.1% to a charity and everyone’s happy! Slow cookers all round ?
Sarah’s big booty ??? aw that line is gonna keep me smiling all day :’)

Reactions: 4
Just been catching up on today's comments. It's good to see some new people commenting on here about Chris. More proof that this story won't go away all the while he continues to appear in the vlogs in any way, especially playing his ludicrously hypocritical family friendly 'cool dad' character

Ive noticed there are still people calling for Chris to apologise. This isn't going to happen. I believe he really meant it when he said he won't talk about it again

Imagine if did own up and apologise now. He would be crucified. The opportunity for a heart felt apology, go seek help then slowly make a come back has long since passed

Chris in some respects has got away with it, what with subs increasing, and still earning AdSense money, but the amount of money they have lost and potential earnings shouldn't be underestimated. They may well be able to live off the AdSense money going forward, but the likes of Zoella money has long since passed. More likely now that they're your average middle income family. Things they may have been able to afford on a years income will now likely take 5 or more years of saving. Chris and Sarah clearly come across as money obsessed. This is hurting them hugely, bought upon themselves and well deserved.

Just to clarify, when I made my post, I wasn't "calling for Chris to apologise." I just think he should own his tit, for the good of the victims, their families, his own families and his own mental health. And for the record, I don't think the opportunity for a heartfelt apology has passed and I don't know that he would be crucified. He hasn't actually so far as we know committed an actual crime so *all* he would be apologising for would be being morally reprehensible. His victims may get some closure, the gossip sites may lose interest in him, the IFAM cult would probably think he was even more of a hero for "apologising" when he had "nothing to apologise for" and anyone involved could, to some extent, possibly put it behind them.

To be completely honest, unless someone new comes forward with some information/evidence that Chris simply cannot bounce back from, it does seem as though all that can be done, has been done and in retrospect, Jess and the other brave girls who have come forward have achieved hell of a lot! Chris has been and as long as he's surrounded by adult enablers, in all likelihood will continue to be the architect of his own downfall. The grooming scandals, the refusing to grow up, the constant rumours about his behaviour and actions, the charity donation mess... basically none of those situations are going get any better unless he pulls himself together and starts being honest.

Reactions: 14
What’s the latest with the charity money also? Anyone know if they have had the money back yet? Or was is used to pay for the new iPhone!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just scrolled through their vlogs for the last three months and counted 50 times where Isabelle has her mouth agape in the ridiculous mock shock expression on the title. 50 times! There seems to be a pattern where Sarah or one of the other girls takes over briefly before it’s back to Isabelle. They know who their money maker is after all

Literally everything they do on camera has been copied from more successful Youtubers. The fact Chris and Sarah decided to imitate popular Youtubers half their age is pretty tragic. Sarah’s high pitched happy happy voice is hilarious to watch. The seething resentment, bitterness and foul moods often slipping through.

The cheap click bait titles and mock shock look from them or the girls, the gaudy pointy arrows and cut and paste junk on the title screen, to the content itself, and Chris trying to pull off the cool young urbanite with his street patois, and failing miserably
I can’t look at some of their thumbnails at a glance some of them look like adverts for adult phone lines. It makes me laugh when she says that she’s vlogging (especially the pregnancy) for her own memories, rightio the thumbnails are going to be such a fabulous record for your son to look back on when he’s older. It does sum up their bargain basement Poundland image though. There’s very little they do that I see as original, I don’t even think it’ll be Chris’s behaviour or lack of acknowledgement (unless like as previously said this morning, something undeniable appears) I genuinely think that their fickle market will move on to someone or something else, they are human loom bands. I think it’ll be a relief for the children when that happens it is absolutely painful to watch the forced shock surprise, as someone pointed out the clip in the car when Sarah shouts Blackpool, Izzy is like a rabbit in the headlights waiting for some stage direction. Living like that each day has to take its toll also all families have days when arguments or upset dominate the day or evening, these things don’t last long but they have to be given time, it makes me sad that whatever they’re doing whatever mood they’ in if they just want to go to sleep straight from school or just don’t want to be filmed they have to put all that aside and play happy families at least once daily, it’s an awful burden to ask anyone to do that. The final straw for me was Sarah announcing Izzy’s time of the month, what normal 13 year old girl would agree to that?! It makes me so sad for those children they are being exploited to make money for their lazy parents this sort of thing just shouldn’t be allowed in 2018!

Reactions: 20
Just to clarify, when I made my post, I wasn't "calling for Chris to apologise." I just think he should own his tit, for the good of the victims, their families, his own families and his own mental health. And for the record, I don't think the opportunity for a heartfelt apology has passed and I don't know that he would be crucified. He hasn't actually so far as we know committed an actual crime so *all* he would be apologising for would be being morally reprehensible. His victims may get some closure, the gossip sites may lose interest in him, the IFAM cult would probably think he was even more of a hero for "apologising" when he had "nothing to apologise for" and anyone involved could, to some extent, possibly put it behind them.

To be completely honest, unless someone new comes forward with some information/evidence that Chris simply cannot bounce back from, it does seem as though all that can be done, has been done and in retrospect, Jess and the other brave girls who have come forward have achieved hell of a lot! Chris has been and as long as he's surrounded by adult enablers, in all likelihood will continue to be the architect of his own downfall. The grooming scandals, the refusing to grow up, the constant rumours about his behaviour and actions, the charity donation mess... basically none of those situations are going get any better unless he pulls himself together and starts being honest.
Well said!

Reactions: 2
I can’t look at some of their thumbnails at a glance some of them look like adverts for adult phone lines. It makes me laugh when she says that she’s vlogging (especially the pregnancy) for her own memories, rightio the thumbnails are going to be such a fabulous record for your son to look back on when he’s older. It does sum up their bargain basement Poundland image though. There’s very little they do that I see as original, I don’t even think it’ll be Chris’s behaviour or lack of acknowledgement (unless like as previously said this morning, something undeniable appears) I genuinely think that their fickle market will move on to someone or something else, they are human loom bands. I think it’ll be a relief for the children when that happens it is absolutely painful to watch the forced shock surprise, as someone pointed out the clip in the car when Sarah shouts Blackpool, Izzy is like a rabbit in the headlights waiting for some stage direction. Living like that each day has to take its toll also all families have days when arguments or upset dominate the day or evening, these things don’t last long but they have to be given time, it makes me sad that whatever they’re doing whatever mood they’ in if they just want to go to sleep straight from school or just don’t want to be filmed they have to put all that aside and play happy families at least once daily, it’s an awful burden to ask anyone to do that. The final straw for me was Sarah announcing Izzy’s time of the month, what normal 13 year old girl would agree to that?! It makes me so sad for those children they are being exploited to make money for their lazy parents this sort of thing just shouldn’t be allowed in 2018!
Agreed! Also when that poor unfortunate child looks back on their ‘once in a lifetime trip’, all he’ll see is that his so called mother wasn’t bothered in the slightest that she may be having a miscarriage but was devasted at the idea of losing a couple of hundred pounds on a scan to check he was okay. Priorities eh?!

Reactions: 12

He just doesn't have the backbone to admit what he's done though, he'll never own up to it!

And all the surrounding interest may die down, but only until next time. There will be a next time, with the girls that came forward it stands to reason that there will be more that haven't. Who knows? Maybe they are too afraid to say anything, maybe they are too young to realise what was going on. If he's stupid enough to do it in the first place he's stupid enough to carry on.

Reactions: 7
Agreed! Also when that poor unfortunate child looks back on their ‘once in a lifetime trip’, all he’ll see is that his so called mother wasn’t bothered in the slightest that she may be having a miscarriage but was devasted at the idea of losing a couple of hundred pounds on a scan to check he was okay. Priorities eh?!
So Mum, you thought I might have died so you put it on a video thumbnail? Yes son, you were only made to get us views so we got to work as soon as we found out you existed. That boy isn’t going to need therapy at all, when he discovers that he was conceived solely to increase views on a YouTube channel ??

Reactions: 12
Lowkey feel like Sarah wasn't joking when she said issy was her favourite. I don't think she tells the girls they're her favourite I think that was just a camera ploy....and I wont spend forty plus pounds on squishies but i'll spend the same amount on other crap cause it works out to be a bargain...Please stop going on about christmas Sarah it's September. I know youre thinking of the fat paycheck you're hoping to get cause you buy your girls a bunch of tat every christmas but please.....the rest of us have plenty of regular people things to do to keep us busy til then. looks like granny brought the girls those giant squishies anyway....

Reactions: 7
I’ve just left a comment about Chris and his cheerleading,it was deleted straight away it wasn’t even a bad comment ?
there you go see they know its a lie and cant follow it through. so funny how every comment even asking a question gets deleted. but the your my inspiration messages stay. Got love the minghams and their deludeness

Reactions: 6
I noticed how the large pillows/cushions the girls have on their beds has the tags on the outside so i'm assuming the covers can't be removed and washed, they must be getting quite smelly by now, I doubt they'll clean them anyway even if the kids get eye infections etc from them.

I bet the girls were roasting in those fluffy onsies, maybe they are saving on the heating bills. I wonder if the next purchase will be a stair lift for Sarah, she would have hated going up and down those stairs looking for clues for her treasure hunt.

The pasta bake they made was rubbish, I'm sure you have to pour those sauces on dry pasta in an oven dish with water to cook it in the oven. I doubt Chris even read the label, you'd think they'd prepare some vegetables for it or even a salad to go with it. Sarah could have done the veg, you get frozen steam packs which you heat in the microwave, but I guess even those would be too much effort.

Reactions: 8
Sarah looks just like Katrina without her make up. Wow
Yes she did didn’t she! I thought she looked very vulnerable without her full warpaint on. She normally managed at least the lashes I’m surprised she didn’t hold up the filming of the treasure hunt while she got ready

Reactions: 4
I noticed how the large pillows/cushions the girls have on their beds has the tags on the outside so i'm assuming the covers can't be removed and washed, they must be getting quite smelly by now, I doubt they'll clean them anyway even if the kids get eye infections etc from them.

I bet the girls were roasting in those fluffy onsies, maybe they are saving on the heating bills. I wonder if the next purchase will be a stair lift for Sarah, she would have hated going up and down those stairs looking for clues for her treasure hunt.

The pasta bake they made was rubbish, I'm sure you have to pour those sauces on dry pasta in an oven dish with water to cook it in the oven. I doubt Chris even read the label, you'd think they'd prepare some vegetables for it or even a salad to go with it. Sarah could have done the veg, you get frozen steam packs which you heat in the microwave, but I guess even those would be too much effort.
I said that to my daughter last night! Fluffy pillow and fluffy onesie, my kids would be drenched in sweat especially their heads, I don’t like mine sleeping in their furry onesies it’s not comfortable or hygienic, I let mine wear them to chill out in then change into cotton ones cotton pillowcases are always a must. Didn’t we always used to see them with vest or sometimes no tops on? That doesn’t look like a cold house to me and the weather may have cooled a bit recently but watching that combo made me sweat looking at it!

Reactions: 5
Lowkey feel like Sarah wasn't joking when she said issy was her favourite. I don't think she tells the girls they're her favourite I think that was just a camera ploy....and I wont spend forty plus pounds on squishies but i'll spend the same amount on other crap cause it works out to be a bargain...Please stop going on about christmas Sarah it's September. I know youre thinking of the fat paycheck you're hoping to get cause you buy your girls a bunch of tat every christmas but please.....the rest of us have plenty of regular people things to do to keep us busy til then. looks like granny brought the girls those giant squishies anyway....
My heart broken when she said to Esme she was her favourite and she said 'ME?!!' poor little thing has never heard that before in her life.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.