Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I had gest diabetes at 30 weeks. Had three injections a day. Can you imagine if smug sarah gets g.d. the blood tests..the injections...the pain. ..then worries. ..the Drama!! Major major vlog gingie fodder there? ? Boulder he be PLANNING G on diabetes?? Sad to say sarah gd stops when the baby is born.but will come back to haunt you for real later on...
Does anyone watch smug sarah on you tube. God she's hilarious!!
Also can't even hate watch today but are the inghams off to Spain? ???? Ffs sarah slow down on the travelling. .everyone in your family would benefit.
Yep Spain, ok
by Spain they mean Nando’s, and then Blackpool, and then Nando’s. Her dad must be shacking up with someone who lives near pleasure beach so he’s moving on up. Young love. So sweet
But when views are getting lower and lower the best thing you can do is click bait the crap out of **the most boring vlogs known to man** and hope a few people last longer than the chicken breakfast buffet and make it to the garlic bread dinner.

Reactions: 9

Tilly

VIP Member
Someone did say that the Realinghams had put the woman and son on IG, but it was just the message she had written regarding having a son by Chris. Nothing that hasn't been seen before
I’m not sure about real inghams anymore,she says she’s seen the birth certificate with creepy on,but he would’ve had to be there which he wouldn’t of been

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Don't you mean Chris lack of editing?
He hardly edits hence let's so much stuff slip in without thinking

I think the most editing I have seen is the Hell No charade which I don't know whether he was going to laugh at some points or not!
Maybe I’m giving him too much credit ? I just sometimes wonder whether this is his way of getting back at lazy. If it’s true that he only married her because her mom was sick and wasn’t particularly bothered about the kids until he saw them as his money makers, then portraying her in her true colours and not the ‘loving mother’ that the deluded one thinks she is then he’s kind of getting one over on her. I don’t know, maybe it’s a combination of both!

M

Member 658

So lazy isn't just having a boiled sweet because she wants one, it has to be because she's unwell and needs to get her blood sugar levels up. How does she know it's low? I missed the blood sugar level testing. Have a sweet if you want one but don't try to make it for bullshit medical reasons.
I thought she was going to make a diagnosis that she had diabetes next after she said that, I mean her body must be filled up to her neck with sugar so she hardly needs more!

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Why wouldn’t you just finish your boiled sweet before picking up the camera?! If she had brains she would be dangerous..seriously how are people (children mainly and us nosy people!) still watching them?!

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Anyone thought of something the pizza lover who doesn't love pizza in honour of Sarah too!
How about a giant inflatable pizza slice for the pool? Covered in vegetables though as she’s obviously into all that healthy eating. Perfect for whatever holiday she’s planning for October half term where she’ll be all about the local agriculture, not sitting around the pool at the hotel, not our lazy!

Sounds fair enough, we know you always downplay your illnesses so you must be really paw-ly, do you want a blanket? Or a mars bar?
That’s true I really am such a trooper. I mean with having face ache and groin ache and not just feeling sick but BEING sick. But you’d never know.

I tell ya, a life of donuts and pop does wonders for the immune system ??

Zelda18

VIP Member
Also don't think we've ever seen Sarah say goodnight to Esme and Isla before, yesterdays vlog- only Chris. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
IMHO I don’t think Sarah has ever shown that much affection towards her children. Perhaps she has a closer relationship with Isabelle because she is her money maker. I just think Sarah only sees her kids as trained monkeys which bring in views and money. No real love or emotional support. If either of them are sick, having a bad day or generally upset it’s still business as usual. No putting the cameras down and letting them have a private moment It’s just them being constantly reminded how super duper everything is and how they have to be loving life. This is not reality and it’s sad to see them so detached from the real world. I don’t even think Sarah has formed any maternal attachment to her unborn baby. He is simply just a thing being used to help sustain their lavish lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Heart

It's me

Iconic Member
The one i found was from Jan 10 2018. They did a food shop and made fish pie with veg. Never seems to last, these new year resolutions of theirs. Apart from Sarah’s commitment to “travel at every possible opportunity”. Depending on your definition of travel.
I wouldn't call 'running away to the other side of the world due to your husband's antics, and not really experiencing the area's travel to me!

PartOfMe

I'm still flabbergasted they launched their overpriced merch on the same day she did a haul of next clothes that were 80% cheaper and better quality with similar designs! I would rather have 5 times more clothes of better quality! It's beyond idiotic.

Also okn Saturday it was too early to start selling them as they were doing wash tests and all that to make sure it was good quality, a day latter all the quality testing is done and they are up for sale :sneaky::unsure:

It's me

Iconic Member
Did they clickbait when she started getting periods? I know the fizz family did..
Yep! They did....

I have already ranted about the period malarky on another thread I think it was on family vloggers...
Might as well just say to your daughter well at least you know whose going to be bullied at school tomorrow!

Clarabelle76

I’m left with no doubt in my mind that the slow cooker is gone forever now...... I’m also left with no doubt that they literally create future content from here, as many others have said. I didn’t understand the sending things to Santa one bit. Is that what she tells her kids? Can’t they let Santa have the credit for one toy? It’ll be interesting this year as Izzy surely wouldn’t be interested in as many toys as the younger two at all, I wonder how they’re going to maintain the visual massive pile with more expensive teenager tat? That shopkins thing was a load of rubbish, just because it’s in a big box makes it a bargain ??‍♀ It’ll never be seen again either along with the actual tonnes of all the other plastic over packaged shite that they’re bombarded with every Xmas/Birthday

Zelda18

VIP Member
I just seen that too, she did look tired in last nights video. What’s the best Sarah’s away shopping leaving them to have a daddy/daughter day?!
She’s been probably being bullied after Sarah blabbed to the entire world that she’s on her period!

specialone50

VIP Member
on the security note , in one of their latest videos,Isla showed her dance school name on the hoody so much for Sarahs rant, I dont think anyone would target the girls but may be waiting for either of the adults to accompany them, I feel so sorry for the girls in this farce, they are being dragged further and further in to this situation through their dads actions

Tublet83

VIP Member
As a few others are now picking up on the issues I raised previously about the girls working, I've been doing a little digging. Here’s the law

During term time children can only work a maximum of 12 hours a week. This includes: a maximum of 2 hours on school days and Sundays. a maximum of 5 hours on Saturdays for 13 to 14-year-olds, or 8 hours for 15 to 16-year-olds.

This is Sarah’s job. She has admitted it on camera. Sarah and Chris have registered the business as a Limited company and accounts are due soon. I honestly think these are the sort of thing that could spell the end of the channel. Would be interested in others opinions and of course if anyone has any employment knowledge on your own children clearly working for you with what look to be no contracts, that would be awesome. It’s clear from yesterday now, that many people just want to constantly take the piss out of a couple of very easy targets and who isn’t fine with that? But it leads me onto ...

Yesterday I apologied for any offence caused re the Real Inghams Instagram discussion. I’ve been keeping those discussions private and will continue to, but thanks for those that messaged me privately with your support

As some are reluctant to mute, block or simply scroll when they see the name of an OP they don’t care for as I and most other people do, they get rather upset and start spouting all sorts of wonderfully strange things like very relevant discussion about the Inghams shouldn’t be discussed on here, or that someone is hijacking the thread for nefarious reasons. Not much I can really do to help other than take stock of the first line in this paragraph and maybe go easy on the 4/20 ?
Worth a read of this re child employment on you tube - note in the article they reach out to viral talent in the inghams former management who do not respond
https://www.newstatesman.com/scienc...re-we-failing-protect-child-stars-youtube#amp

Hatshepsut

Today’s cheery Good Morning photo:-
Entitled “Creepy Gets Pied”
(Asking the price of a fresh tart ends badly at the local Greggs) 1B8E8E3D-0087-404A-8B68-82E4EAF7E425.jpeg

Zelda18

VIP Member
Issy must`nt have had much homework if she got it done in the morning,someone mentioned Esme being a brat , I havent seen the latest vlogs somaybe she is on them but the one I saw I just saw a tired and sad little girl and not her usual bouncing self, now whether shes got the i go to private school attitude now or just fighting for attention with her other siblings as can happen often (I see this more in Isla to be fair) I dont know,but I personally have always thought Esme apart from the screeching was more likeable and being more of alittle girl than theother two ,on the note of homework, Esme didn`t seem to be getting any help from chris when she did hers so maybe she is coping better in this school, I hope sonothing worse than struggling and not saying
If I’m honest from time to time all the girls can seem a little full of themselves. Let’s not kid ourselves their behaviour is not impeccable like it’s made out to be on the vlogs. They have acted very, very spoilt on occasion too. I remember in particular this vlog where Esme was attending a rare birthday party and they had gone to smyths to buy a present which so happened to be a LOL doll. When they were in the car Esme had a face like thunder because obviously she didn’t get one!
Also the time when they were trekking around New York looking for LOL dolls and they were in the toy store but they only had 2 and Sarah said they couldn’t buy the 2 because Isabelle would be left out ( I did laugh my arse off at that) Isla looked pretty disappointed! I don’t think this is anyway their fault it’s just because they are used to getting everything all the time.
I wonder how they’re coping with not getting boxes and boxes of gifts these days?!

• Heart