Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
See this is what I don't understand......how they can be removed from reality?! They've only come into ££ in what, the last couple of years? And they base their shopping hauls on cheap brands/shops anyway, so I can't see how they've lost touch with what the 'average' person can afford! I mean, it's not like they're brand Beckham, where they've had years of high earning so they have no clue of the real cost of things anymore.
It's down to greed, nothing more. They're like the people you see at the buffet......cramming every single item they can onto their plates, just because they can. You never know when those grasping hands can't cling onto things any longer!

I can't even get started on filming the kids when their upset or ill either! So many levels of wrong.
It's when they are ill and just want to be in bed that they still drag the kids everywhere.

There are two of them for Christ sake. It's not life of death if you don't get that bargain that day. One can pick up the bargain if it's that important but Sarah has to go too.

However Sarah's ill, it is like the end of the world.

We called off days out if one of our children fell ill, thats what you do. Holidays stuck in take turns look after a child, that's what you do as a parent. Not drag your ill child out because you think ahhh bit of medicine they will be fine.

Reactions: 10
M

Member 177

Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this
Not on your own MrMagoo, you can be controversial at times but I'm with you 100% on this and noticed others have quoted and voiced objections to some comments ?

specialone50

VIP Member
I love the buffet analogy ? I can actually picture Sarah’s paper plate bending under the strain!
My mum always says new money are the worse, the ones born into money have more grasp on reality,my uncle was a classic example,he got promoted in work to a works manager from a production supervisor and suddenly he mixed in circles with MD and business owners , throwing money at new cars and designer clothes and not bothering with us after my mum practically feeding us 6 and them 4 every week, my mum and dad struggled and he frankly didnt care until it was all gone and the reality set in , this is what will happen and is happening with these, youmeet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down Sarah and Chris so stay humble, unfortunately this is out of your grasp

lcfc33

And yet they don’t care that people didn’t receive their merch with the previous company. I’m really not sure why they feel they have to continue to change their merch (well I doubt the last company would’ve stuck by them) so much? When it’s literally the same old stuff? It literally looks the same, they can’t do anything else because they don’t have any catch phrases or anything like that it’s either “Ingham Family” or “#ifam” like enough is enough? They tried to make the positive pineapple stuff but again that seemed to flop. They supposedly tried so hard to get the best prices for the best quality and they still look shocking.
Could bring a new range out drop the towel range n creepy range ifam cult range

It's me

Iconic Member
I’ve always been suspicious of their devoid of tat house, either they have soooooper storage which is hidden well or they don’t lead a normal family life, where is the pile of ironing and the overflowing recycling box? I know they don’t ‘cook’ but the house looks like they don’t do anything there. They go out shopping or eating most days so there wouldn’t be any mess in the day, I’m pretty sure his Mum helps clean cause Sarah just doesn’t look like she could complete any chore without moaning for dear life. The only one that appears to reuse his clothing is creepy but maybe that’s cause it’s getting harder to get teenage emo clothes to fit? His beanies look fit for the bin sometimes. I’d love them to show us the cupboards full of shite or the 1000 odd socks, I’d relate far more to them if they showed us that behind it all they were a normal loving family and as others have said without the kids they’re pretty dull, if they did look at family life using local markets, reusing and cheap meals/days out etc then as a parent I would watch, but I don’t think they have the intelligence or depth either of them, they are just an odd couple at the complaints desk at Asda, that’s all they’ll ever be too
I think that's it to succeed at being a family vloggers you need to be relatable...and no one seems to have cracked it...you have clean freaks, ones who seem to do challenges, ones that moan..the list is endless..but if you can laugh and talk and take everything in your stride as it is you would be gold. As well as having proper relationships with the children and no acting, re takes and cut scenes so what you show isn't pleasing the audience...of course if it's appropriate.

Oh I hate to say it...am on of those people who currently doesn't have an ironing pile as OH is doing the ironing as am chronically sick. So he's taken the stance of nothing needs ironing! However we have required the biggest sock monster anyone has ever seen since he's taken over the washing!

Weird though...I can physically do nothing currently though I try. He manages long hours at work, including weekends sometimes. Manages to cook even from scratch. Walk the dogs. Wash clothes, keep on top of some housework as best he can. Run after our adult kids with one being at uni, yeah they do help out too so am lucky in that respect and do things too. Help with my health care when needed.
To relax he still gets plenty of time playing games on his computer...probably more than it would take to edit a vlog!

Moonstar66

I really hate it when Sarah says OMG with her mouth wide open like a sex doll.Its so annoying.
And is it fair to mention Isabelle is on her period can’t that poor girl have any privacy.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
The kids schools must notice the girls are tired and worn out. Chris and Sarah must of had phone calls about it by now. It’s not like it’s a one off.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls fall asleep in class sometimes. They’re just not getting the rest.

MrMagoo

I’ve just scrolled through their vlogs for the last three months and counted 50 times where Isabelle has her mouth agape in the ridiculous mock shock expression on the title. 50 times! There seems to be a pattern where Sarah or one of the other girls takes over briefly before it’s back to Isabelle. They know who their money maker is after all

Literally everything they do on camera has been copied from more successful Youtubers. The fact Chris and Sarah decided to imitate popular Youtubers half their age is pretty tragic. Sarah’s high pitched happy happy voice is hilarious to watch. The seething resentment, bitterness and foul moods often slipping through.

The cheap click bait titles and mock shock look from them or the girls, the gaudy pointy arrows and cut and paste junk on the title screen, to the content itself, and Chris trying to pull off the cool young urbanite with his street patois, and failing miserably

Last edited:

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Imagine the school social evening. Lots of pointing and whispering from the middle class parents as creepy and lazy sit there by themselves. I hope Sarah put on her finest Next jumper, and I hope creepy took off his beanie!

It's me

Iconic Member
Ha ha I’ll just throw in a total lie about being a cheerleader because it makes me seem cool and non gender and emo edgy, yeah teenagers hear that, me, Daddy Cool? nobody is going to question that....... if there was any truth in it why actually delete the comment? Could have just ignored it surely x
This is the scary thing...

It's the am relatable look to you the audience...who are teenagers. Not only did I skate, I was a cheerleader. Look I joined musical.ly for you. What grown man does that? When your 9 your old child loves it?
It not about being a cool dad in my opinion... Real cool dad's show their children real love, trust and respect the relationship is fluid.

It's the undertones how he talks to the audience that's still worrying.

Clarabelle76

This is the scary thing...

It's the am relatable look to you the audience...who are teenagers. Not only did I skate, I was a cheerleader. Look I joined musical.ly for you. What grown man does that? When your 9 your old child loves it?
It not about being a cool dad in my opinion... Real cool dad's show their children real love, trust and respect the relationship is fluid.

It's the undertones how he talks to the audience that's still worrying.
Oh I know all of it, soooper pritty boo boos, if you knew a man of his age speaking like that in real life it would sound disturbing, I’ve always since I was a child had a deep suspicion of adults who speak like or try to be down with the kids, why would anyone want to?

specialone50

VIP Member
I see there was no vlogging in the clothes shops, I hope the White Rose Shopping Centre have put a stop to it.
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are a strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.
or bone idolness

tomatosauce

They will probably be at Blackpool for a good few hours still as most people go to see the lights this time of year and they won't even be on yet. For someone with such bad sickness she's sure coped well doing a 21/2 hour drive and a full day out!

Reactions: 9

It's me

Iconic Member
Perhaps he will, it’s really worrying that there are parents out there who still probably don’t know.

They are both the most arrogant people I’ve watched publicly, they pretend to be so humble and grateful but from little peeks at the real side of them, snarky tweets and fb comments about their business you just know it’s all pretence, all a huge act.

Here’s hoping if he does it again this time he gets fully exposed.
That's what I don't like them thanking the ifam when they are sat on holiday...we couldn't do this with out you etc..

It's cringeworthy not humbling and the way they say it just seems worthless and meaningless. As they always seem so smug about it.

I know this is just my opinion but it grates on me. It truly feels like look what we have, and you haven't

Clarabelle76

My guess is that Sarah gets an actual pregnancy condition! Terrified anxious etc, something like SPD (can’t remember the full name) I had it with my first it’s where your pelvic muscles get all sort of loose and it genuinely is agonising, I think the burning groin pain is a hint, it can leave you pretty much unable to move without severe pain for the whole of the pregnancy, of course we know how Sarah downplays all of her illnesses so much so she’ll still manage to get to the shops with it, she’s so brave shopping for the IFAMs enjoyment. More sofa days and yes definitely a carefully worded fully passive aggressive victim speech about the horrible internet trolls, baiting the ‘army’ to go seek and destroy. EMOTIONAL!

Clarabelle76

Sarah was saying how she received an email with discounts from Smyths toys, where the more you spend, like £20 off a £100 spend and £30 off £300 etc. She was annoyed that she had already spent cash there the day before she got the email, so she was going to go with her nana and Chris to return the stuff she bought the last time she was in there and buy it back - plus get some expensive items just because of the discount! I personally would be far too embarassed to do that, but i'm not as brazen as Sarah is.

She was ecstatic when her nan bought clothes from Mothercare for the baby, i'd be embarrassed to accept it from someone on a pension, but like I said before she is brazen.
Someone with as much money as they’d have us believe would not have to go to such lengths, no way. She has to keep doing the (booooooring) shopping videos but that makes me wonder how much of their hauls they take or send back?

Hatshepsut

The Angry Wank videos on the Minghams are definitely worth a rewatch. He made these about 4 months before any of the stuff on Creepy came out and yes, he did pinch quite a bit of it from GG. However he’s got the whole cult mentality of the IFAM off to a tee and he’s spot on about how Creepy and Lazy allow them to bully anyone with a different viewpoint.
Don’t get me wrong the Angry Wank is a right pratt and these vlogs were mainly done because of jealousy for the Mingham’s success but he wasn’t far off with his assessment of them.