IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that when chris kissed sarah it wasn’t on the lips??? Seems strange for a couple that have just found out they’re having their first boy together (not that I blame sarah for not wanting to kiss him hahaha)
She's probably worried about getting herpes off him again.

Reactions: 7
Good job surgeons don`t have that attitude ,isn`t it Sarah? I`m sure plenty of them would love to be home "In the sun" with their families ,but ,yey to them ,they PUT SAVING LIVES BEFORE THEIR OWN NEEDS!!!
I joked with my consultant/surgeon that why did he need the holiday when I needed surgery! He is very down to earth and can be very comedic himself! The poor man said he was only taking a week off work! Not several like the Inghams do.

He has proper targets to meet as he's an oncologistnot bloody oh we must get a vlog up at 5pm target for our iFam crap. Proper targets, and proper real life who needs the operation space more than others. Real stress. As well no doubt as normal family home life stress when he gets home too!

Reactions: 5
That’s awful! I’m glad I haven’t come across anything like that! Other than when people post photos of children but that tends to be for fundraising or to highlight illnesses so at least that has a reason.
I’m going to make sure when I go in for my transplant there’s a ‘no camera’ policy in place just to be on the safe side. No one needs to see me without make up on never mind in a state in intensive care!
Good luck ,hope all goes well and you`re soon on your road to recovery.xx (these two have neither morals or common decency for anyone else)

Reactions: 3
That was the most unemotional reveal I have ever seen. You can quite clearly tell there is no love lost between the pair of them. When he hugged her she didn’t even hug him back. And the grave-side, sorry that’s just to make viewers to feel sorry for you. That should be a private moment (like the other parents had!)

Reactions: 14
New thread title suggestion: It's a boy, what a marketing ploy. No free PR though, not even a toy.

Reactions: 26
Hahaha someone’s comment about a second son has slipped through the net and they’ve even liked it the comment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Ive just been rereading the reply Sarah gave on yesterdays rant, how thick is she saying we where at the other side of the world, instead of on the other side jeez they are so stupid

Reactions: 3
That was the most unemotional reveal I have ever seen. You can quite clearly tell there is no love lost between the pair of them. When he hugged her she didn’t even hug him back. And the grave-side, sorry that’s just to make viewers to feel sorry for you. That should be a private moment (like the other parents had!)
If you look back on the vlogs when they first started, they’d hug each other , kiss on the cheek etc . It’s become less and less and it’s none exsistant now. God knows how they managed to have a baby - the immaculate conception. Now that would be great click bate.

Reactions: 2
someone on twitter has said you tube demonitised them a few weeks back ,,, dont know whether to believe that, he says he got it from a good source who know the family

Reactions: 8
Am definitely going to watch this train wreck of a reveal now!

From the first ever vlog I watched of theirs they never seemed 'together' in my opinion.

God it must have been like a scene from the Inbetweeners the making this baby moment when they were in bed together...if others aren't correct in the thinking it was a syringe process hence the use of ovulation kits and Chris love of the young girls on Instagram for his collection pot!

If you look back on the vlogs when they first started, they’d hug each other , kiss on the cheek etc . It’s become less and less and it’s none exsistant now. God knows how they managed to have a baby - the immaculate conception. Now that would be great click bate.
a turkey baster!!

Honestly, I’ve been married 19 years and still have more emotional connection when we are bickering ? And Katrina can’t even take her bloody jacket off! Bet all the family and friends ones are more emotional but we will never see that because it never happened..and a cheeky day off for them yesterday

Reactions: 4
someone on twitter has said you tube demonitised them a few weeks back ,,, dont know whether to believe that, he says he got it from a good source who know the family
Really? I honestly can’t see them continuing if they weren’t getting the income and I’m pretty sure Sarah wouldn’t be able to hide her anger if they did. No I can’t see either of them doing anything for nothing, you can see it in her face sometimes like what an absolute chore she finds making the videos, even when she holds in the passive aggressive digs, all that huffing and puffing and sighing, there is no way in the world she’d continue if it wasn’t seriously worth her while

Reactions: 7
I’m honestly surprised Sarah hasn’t put anything either on her Instagram or instastories??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.