IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they vlogged at The Cemetery You could see the details of other people's loved ones graves too. Seriously no respect. I'm sorry her mums not alive for the news but I found this very strange.
They’ve done it often, from the time that they were able to get the headstone etc, I know she’s gone down with katrina before and has filmed it.

Everyone knew it was a boy anyone because they’d made mistakes by dropping “him” “his” or “he” in a couple of clips.. so much for careful watching and editing clips.

Reactions: 3
I think social media has made it quite 'normal' unfortunately...I've seen people post pictures of their dying family members in hospital beds as they're saying goodbye. Sometimes its just a close up of a hand or something, but I don't know, I think its weird. If I was dying and someone posted a picture of me hooked up to a bunch of machines, instead of some nice photos of me, I'd be fuming. :ROFLMAO:
That’s awful! I’m glad I haven’t come across anything like that! Other than when people post photos of children but that tends to be for fundraising or to highlight illnesses so at least that has a reason.
I’m going to make sure when I go in for my transplant there’s a ‘no camera’ policy in place just to be on the safe side. No one needs to see me without make up on never mind in a state in intensive care!

They have just posted on Facebook,if your not blocked I think it would be nice to congratulate chris on his second son ??

Reactions: 6
What is the second son to Chris in reference to? (new to Lazy and Creepy)

Reactions: 2
The modesty is a lie. ...no one else hides themselves in pools on holiday. We all know he's hiding his ginger body hair the only way he knows how! He could shave his chest but his arm pits would glow like ginger beakers

If it was for modesty why is he the only jerk in the pool with a top on... on holiday!
I don’t really thinks it’s modesty. He has a body like Alan Partridge.

Reactions: 2
Chris is going to be busy tonight deleting all those second son references ?

Reactions: 1
I knew it was a boy.

They can't do a genuine surprise to save their lives.

I do feel a bit sorry for Isla, not only is she not the baby anymore but now she has to compete with the only boy of four.

Reactions: 3
What is the second son to Chris in reference to? (new to Lazy and Creepy)
Chris “has” fathered another child (son), the mum came forward when the allegations came out.. the mums (from what I can remember) was never actually named. But it is in the time period of Sarah and Chris being together.

Okay, I’ve lost family members like I’m sure unfortunately most here will have too, but is this normal? To film whilst you’re having what should be a private moment? I’m baffled by it
Seems like a missed opportunity for a clickbait title - TELLING MY MUM THE GENDER OF THE BABY AT HER GRAVE! *EMOTIONAL*

or is it only acceptable to clickbait someone elses death Sarah?

Aside for the son Chris has already fathered doesn't Izzy already have a brother from her dad?

Reactions: 7
On the bright side, there technically won't be a middle kid anymore, unless Esme and Isla want to share the honour. Doubt it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.