IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they didn’t find out what gender they were having with their previous pregnancies shows a lot about them now. Finding out the gender so you can make a few quid from the videos. After all she’s apparently been through with this pregnant, having a healthy baby should be more important than all of this.

Reactions: 18
Anyone notice that when chris kissed sarah it wasn’t on the lips??? Seems strange for a couple that have just found out they’re having their first boy together (not that I blame sarah for not wanting to kiss him hahaha)

Reactions: 16
I think social media has made it quite 'normal' unfortunately...I've seen people post pictures of their dying family members in hospital beds as they're saying goodbye. Sometimes its just a close up of a hand or something, but I don't know, I think its weird. If I was dying and someone posted a picture of me hooked up to a bunch of machines, instead of some nice photos of me, I'd be fuming. :ROFLMAO:
Me too! I'd be coming back to haunt those b*****s for sure! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice that when chris kissed sarah it wasn’t on the lips??? Seems strange for a couple that have just found out they’re having their first boy together (not that I blame sarah for not wanting to kiss him hahaha)
I noticed that too. Was the most affection I've ever seen those two show to one another though.

Reactions: 5
More evidence that this is likely nothing more that a business arrangement now. (Queue Chris all over Sarah in tomorrow's vlog whilst she stares menacingly into the camera)

Reactions: 11
I noticed the other day when she went out with Nikki that she just shouted bye to Chris. Might just be me but I always kiss my husband goodbye whenever I go anywhere

Reactions: 13
I noticed the other day when she went out with Nikki that she just shouted bye to Chris. Might just be me but I always kiss my husband goodbye whenever I go anywhere
They’re definitely only still together for the channel. If they didn’t have “their tv show” I suspect this marriage would be long over

Reactions: 12
Lets see how long my "Congratulations" comment lasts on tonights vlog... #Edit - it disappeared straight away! They must be using some word blocker thing. Such a shame :cry: All I wanted to do was congratulate them on their first song and Chris on his second.:confused::cautious::cry: :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Noticed an ad on today’s vlog for perfume from Dolce & Gabbana oh and an ad for a energy drink called Tenzing.
You never know it might give Sarah a well needed boost

Reactions: 2
Noticed an ad on today’s vlog for perfume from Dolce & Gabbana
I give it a less than 1% chance that Sarah knows how to pronounce that, but she probably thinks either would make a good baby name - Gabanna Ingham, reet posh.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought Isabelle was the favourite child. Don't know why though just a vibe I got.
Wonder if the new baby will take her place as favourite.

Reactions: 4
I bet Sarah is livid that it's not looking likely she will be gifted stuff for this baby. They mighy actually have to go out and purchase stuff for the baby! Cue Sarah's bargain shopping hauls ?

Reactions: 9
Did she just compare herself to brain surgeons ??

All that talk about sorry I haven't done a video in ages but I wanted to play in the sun. Maybe film the video in advance then rather than leaving it until the last minute.

No it isn't much of a job with her lack of dedication.

She's so condescending, reading out the dictionary definition of a job just to back her up that because it pays the bills it is a job. Then compares herself to footballers, they have to train and work hard not just eat doughnut and bottomless slush puppies.

She's so annoying.

Edit now she's talking about it isn't easy to just pick up a camera and go shopping as she needs to make quality content and upload regularly...
Good job surgeons don`t have that attitude ,isn`t it Sarah? I`m sure plenty of them would love to be home "In the sun" with their families ,but ,yey to them ,they PUT SAVING LIVES BEFORE THEIR OWN NEEDS!!!

Reactions: 5
I bet Sarah is livid that it's not looking likely she will be gifted stuff for this baby. They mighy actually have to go out and purchase stuff for the baby! Cue Sarah's bargain shopping hauls ?
She hasn’t done a good haul for a long time. I can’t wait !! ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.