IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking she would have been at the marathon Wednesday night dancing when this all happened last night wouldn’t she? So he wouldn’t have been with her
I think that’s why some comments were from her fb then others were from him on the family page, I think one said literally ridiculous or something, they’re blinded by this bizarre sense of injustice that they think is coming from 3-4 nasty trolls, they’ve been the biggest victim of it all from the start in their eyes, no care for anyone else. It’s their brand and their business that is of paramount importance, everyone who isn’t adoringly supporting them gets deleted, but the opinion can’t be deleted, the sea change of the public doesn’t have a delete button. The incidental fact that Jess was literally just 16 makes them feel above the law, the firing out of shut up letters confirms that, they’re important megastars who are being bothered by a tiny group of haters, they are actually delusional

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't know how anyone would want to subscribe or stay subscribed after watching that. She comes across terribly. From making out she's a trooper for taking out 20 minutes of her Sunday to make a monetised video. To the seething low key hostility bubbling behind the surface as she explains why she is making a vlog she didn't really want to make and hoping it will shut people up. I stopped watching after she said surgeons may work harder than vloggers. Maybe she got may and do mixed up, but I just couldn't take anymore!
Not to mention the utter lies about how little they apparently make from merchandise. She had previously admitted on a fb page when they were looking to set up merchandise that they were offered between 16-38% profit on them from one company (they didn't name who it was). I've no idea how much their stuff cost but I doubt there wasn't much there for under a tenner. Even at a tenner for something, 16% wouldn't have given her 90p profit. She's so full of tit she can't even keep track of her own lies.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Sarah's 'How we make money on YouTube' video on IFAMEXTRAS I think she needs to update it :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Did she just compare herself to brain surgeons ??

All that talk about sorry I haven't done a video in ages but I wanted to play in the sun. Maybe film the video in advance then rather than leaving it until the last minute.

No it isn't much of a job with her lack of dedication.

She's so condescending, reading out the dictionary definition of a job just to back her up that because it pays the bills it is a job. Then compares herself to footballers, they have to train and work hard not just eat doughnut and bottomless slush puppies.

She's so annoying.

Edit now she's talking about it isn't easy to just pick up a camera and go shopping as she needs to make quality content and upload regularly...

Reactions: 5
I just donated. Thank you for starting this and for not mentioning their despicable name anywhere in the funding. :)

Reactions: 4
The sad thing is that most children/teens in my area either don’t know who they are or aren’t aware of what Chris has done. I work in an environment with children and they see this family as insipirational and want their lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Love how now it’s chris with the screen shots we are suppose to take it as proof he’s telling the truth ? oh the irony

Reactions: 22
I genuinely don't know how anyone would want to subscribe or stay subscribed after watching that. She comes across terribly. From making out she's a trooper for taking out 20 minutes of her Sunday to make a monetised video. To the seething low key hostility bubbling behind the surface as she explains why she is making a vlog she didn't really want to make and hoping it will shut people up. I stopped watching after she said surgeons may work harder than vloggers. Maybe she got may and do mixed up, but I just couldn't take anymore!

Do you happen to remember which vlog that was when she was comparing surgeons to vloggers?

Do you happen to remember which vlog that was when she was comparing surgeons to vloggers?
It's on the IFAM extra channel. It's called 'how we earn money on YouTube Sunday with Sarah'

It should come with a severe patronisation warning. It's excruciating viewing!

Can we just appreciate that people have emailed gofundme and this is the response they’ve got? Like why dig yourself into a lie that can easily be unravelled? Byeeeee. Also shows that the date has been removed? Like what email does that.. complains about the screenshots from the girls being photoshopped and literally puts out an edited screen shot? When they had full videos etc

Attachments

I think that’s why some comments were from her fb then others were from him on the family page, I think one said literally ridiculous or something, they’re blinded by this bizarre sense of injustice that they think is coming from 3-4 nasty trolls, they’ve been the biggest victim of it all from the start in their eyes, no care for anyone else. It’s their brand and their business that is of paramount importance, everyone who isn’t adoringly supporting them gets deleted, but the opinion can’t be deleted, the sea change of the public doesn’t have a delete button. The incidental fact that Jess was literally just 16 makes them feel above the law, the firing out of shut up letters confirms that, they’re important megastars who are being bothered by a tiny group of haters, they are actually delusional
The comments from the family page (creepy) only started coming when I made a comment on here about her fighting all his battles for him. She obviously got straight onto him to tell him to back her up ?
Imagine how many tabs they constantly have open to monitor everything? What a wonderful life they have ?

Reactions: 7
Imagine spending eight years in education, plus the surgical residency required, only to be compared to a daily vlogger cos 'they're all still jobs'.

Don't think they're saving lives by filming Sarah shopping for bits and bats.

Reactions: 14
I sincerely hope that someone has informed Julia's House that Chris's lies have now led to the charity being called scum.

Do they really have to ask why no brands, charities etc don’t want to be associated with them.
It ok Chris and Sarah you still have your little cult of followers to make you feel like celebs.

Reactions: 4
Nope, nope, nope! I lasted 1 minute 30 seconds:ROFLMAO: I just can't listen to it
She works HARD sitting about watching Christmas movies, eating donuts and pretending to have flu that lasts one day! I’d love to see her JOB description, to compare what they do to Surgeons, there are no words to that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.