IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the Inghams always claim to be living their best life and how every day is super duper amazeballs when in reality they're just sat refreshing social media and deleting negative comments. They can call me a jealous hater all they want but at least when I smile and my kids laugh, it's genuine!

Reactions: 25
I love how the Inghams always claim to be living their best life and how every day is super duper amazeballs when in reality they're just sat refreshing social media and deleting negative comments. They can call me a jealous hater all they want but at least when I smile and my kids laugh, it's genuine!
Exactly... I honestly think they spend all their time glued to social media and do nothing else except shopping for tat...

Let's see how they cope with a power cut...they would be pulling each others eyes out. They just don't know how to not spend money or see how they can boost their ego on social media

They live in cloud cuckoo land!

Reactions: 10
I know everyone wants the quick stroke of justice to come down on Greasy and Lazy.

But it takes time. It's a process that has already begun and cracks have formed and are widening.

I am American, we know a slow burn. It took two years for Watergate and Nixon. It's taking quite some time for Trump and his misdeeds.

It takes time but it is happening.
Agree. There was a time when they could have rescued themselves, but that has passed and they have sealed their fate. The way they and their families and supporters have conducted themselves have made them irredeemable. They must be haemorrhaging money on school and legal fees while their future income is vanishing. Their views are tanking and won’t replenish, advertisers are one after the other pulling their ads, meet and greets and events are gone, co-promotion is gone, image is unsellable, can’t trust anybody (as he must know deep down anyone telling him what he’s done is ok is lying to him). Compare that to the Zoella days when they were on a trajectory that would have made them a fortune. They hade it made, all he had to do was not send teenage fans sexual messages, and he went and blew it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was this one of you lot? :LOL: Same person who replied to someone else's comment suggesting they watch Family Fizz instead!

EDIT: The number of comments on their post, literally just dropped in front of my eyes. Can't delete the negativity forever guys!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
There still get rid of nasty comments on fb I seen loads of them disappeared. Update I be blocked by the Ingham oops

Reactions: 5
Karma hasn’t left us yet ??
I’m so glad that Karma is still in there slugging it out with them. I have my suspicions that she can get as down and dirty as the Dixons/Inghams when needed.
The knowledge she has about the real lives of Creepy and Lazy scares them shitless and I hope she keeps Fighting the Good Fight.

Reactions: 12
Need someone with more money than him to come and take him on.
One day he`ll push the wrong person.After all,he`s totally lacking in any common sense ,or morals.It`ll happen , as sure as that dreadful beanie will continue to "grace" his greasy mop!

Reactions: 4
There still get rid of nasty comments on fb I seen loads of them disappeared. Update I be blocked by the Ingham oops
Well you know what to do, play it like the Mingham/Dixons and make a fake account ?

Reactions: 7
Well done that woman (y)(y)(y)(y) Wonder how long before this one is deleted.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Well done that woman (y)(y)(y)(y) Wonder how long before this one is deleted.
Funny how that comment was there for 38 min and then within 5 min of me posting about it here, it's gone. If anything, I would say deleting the comment has hopefully answered that lady's question though. The pair of you make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how that comment was there for 38 min and then within 5 min of me posting about it here, it's gone. If anything, I would say deleting the comment has hopefully answered that lady's question though. The pair of you make me sick.
Deleting it instead of answering and addressing concerns should be enough for anyone with even a little bit of a conscious.

They are disgusting.

Reactions: 21
Just nosing at there Facebook, anyone else seen the comment on Isabelle's ice-cream post? Someone gushes on how they wish more people were like Chris and if they were the world would be a better place! Why are people so dilusional?

Reactions: 7
That pic of Sarah top left in the YT thumbnail is actually so odd, her eyes closed, and looks like she is laughing or really upset rather than genuinely emotional, so so fake, but then that’s the Ingham way. Her ‘acting’ skills are hilariously bad.
It’s disgusting that they are spinning out the storyline to suggest it would be amazing if they had a boy (Chris’ 2nd), I mean anyone with half a brain knows the gender is really secondary to just having a healthy baby. They are such morons.
That therapist is gonna be rubbing her hands in glee at another little Ingham to sign up for a lifetimes worth of therapy. Bet Isabelle has had to book up quite a few double-sessions since she got back from Oz, not least to discuss the slow-cooker madness which has descended upon them.
Will be interesting to see if the girls meet up with friends this weekend which is what every other normal kid will be doing, or whether they remain trapped and stifled in their horrible tiny exploitative vlogging world with only LOL dolls for friends. Mind you if one of my kids wanted to meet up with them my response would be “No, Hell No”!

I'm laughing like prinny that in the last few minutes there has been more deleted on Facebook - looks like Chris has been up all night ?

Reactions: 4
These
View attachment 760

Isn't the spelling of 'babies' the plural for more than one baby? Shouldn't it be our baby's gender? (Not sure about the apostrophe)
And what are those faces?

This pair need to be off all forms of social media, not just for the sake of their children. They shouldn't be vlogging and certainly shouldn't be using those horrific clickbait titles for the vlogs. They haven taken no responsibility for the actions of creepy. It's always poor me/us. Well you pair of greedy bellends you need to realise that whatever you post on social media and youtube is seen by easily influenced children and young people and those who are vunerable, so you have a responsibility to tell the truth about everything, to be open and honest. And your content needs to be appropriate for the demographic of your followers. Which does not included pregnancy horror stories that frighten kids, because that kind of content is just not appropriate. Creepy you really need to apologise to all those young ladies that you have had inappropriate contact with. Again it comes down to being responsible for your actions.

If you need a management team to help you manage your 'career' I'm pretty sure a lot of people on here will be only too pleased to help.
These faces have definitely been smoothed for the pic ...if you look at creepy when he does close up shots, especially outdoors he has loads or creases and fine lines on his face....must be very stressed and anxious for someone that age to have so many “worry lines”...

Today’s cheery Good Morning Photo.
Entitled...”Slow Cooker Ingredient Ideas” 1F8B69F5-5985-41CE-B70F-780FA7FEED4D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.