IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May give her some homemade family recipes for Sarah says, I’m itching for her to do some make-up & fashion tips on there also. I need my eyebrows like that and really want to get her “look” with the one pair of sandals she shares with Isabelle!
haha ate
?[/QUOTE
so has all girls that came forward then with evidence got mental health issues? NO
So have all the girls ( who have all provided evidence) got mental health issues? , Sarah and Chris you just dont see the damage you are doing. If when Isabel is 16 and had proof the same thing had happened to her you would in a second take action and believe her, youd even do a video at how disgusting it was...now its come out that Chris is a creep and you show what a vile natural witch you are your turning it onto your victims. are you sure your both ok, your childs the one in theropy suffering and still enough isnt enough. When will you give up when youve lost everyt
Wasn't there discussion earlier about that, that her boobs looked too small and they will only be bigger due to pregnancy. That starts early pregnancy before anyone is wondering usually first way to recognise someone is pregnant...

Plus the top wasn't the ifam one that they love or have they stopped wearing them in the UK
wasnt it her pink onesie she wears, zipped down. maybe wrong.

Reactions: 3
Why have their views seemed to have increased lately? Buying them again???

Reactions: 4
The whole point was this with the girls saying they had MH problems...was Chris knew just how vulnerable they were and also I suffered too I can help typical groomer.

Was it Hayley he said about his friend Chris being the same age... Makes her feel like she fits in....that's how you groom

To those who are younger, his friend Chris will be classed as a little bit older than you. Making them feel it's ok to be with someone who's quite frankly older enough to be their Dad or just about... however treating him as a mate.

Completely manipulative arsewipe

Reactions: 6
No words for how disgusting it is that they would deliberately try to further stigmatize mental health issues. So glad that the police are on Jess's side and have reviewed all the evidence. Ugh, I just want these people to get what they deserve so badly. I don't want the children to live in poverty or anything like that, just for the YouTube channel to be taken down and them to have to go back to working for a living, scrimping and saving if they want to go on holiday.

I hope the local shops are keeping an eye on Chris as what I gather from Hayley's video is he still shoplifts (thought that was only pre YouTube as didn't Chris' former friend mention that he used to?) and one of these days he will be busted and many places prosecute shoplifters.

Reactions: 6
Sarah if you're reading this, can we please see some brocolli in one of the meals you serve by the weekend? It's incredibly healthy and versitle. Best to lightly steam it if you want the full nutrients, but it can be added to many dishes, or thrown into stir fries, or served on the side with a little butter and salt and pepper (Yes Sarah, a little butter. A knob if you will)

Also maybe you could serve up a dish called reality. One were you and Chris admit he used his online influence to manipulate young teenage girls who had reached out to him about their mental health problems and suicidal tendencies, then when they called him out publicly for his vile self serving manipulative behaviour, tried to turn their issues against them by telling IFAM their words cannot be trusted because they have mental health issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Sarah if you're reading this, can we please see some brocolli in one of the meals you serve by the weekend? It's incredibly healthy and versitle. Best to lightly steam it if you want the full nutrients, but it can be added to many dishes, or thrown into stir fries, or served on the side with a little butter and salt and pepper (Yes Sarah, a little butter. A knob if you will)

Also maybe you could serve up a dish called reality. One were you and Chris admit he used his online influence to manipulate young teenage girls who had reached out to him about their mental health problems and suicidal tendencies, then when they called him out publicly for his vile self serving manipulative behaviour, tried to turn their issues against them by telling IFAM their words cannot be trusted because they have mental health issues
That was the smoothest segue into that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I see Creepy now needs a disguise when he goes to the park with his mummy and Lazy.
He’s still recognisable by the GINGER COMB-OVER ? 4825E6DC-9637-4B45-9401-A8F6953C9915.jpeg

Reactions: 24
I'm disgusted. 'THIS WAS A MASSIVE SHOCK TO US' Are you serious? What about the parents you filth, would have been a shock to them too? How dare you.

I'm sure Chris & Sarah read this. Well let me tell you something... you need to start making some changes because your not right in the heads, you speak about other peoples mental health. What is wrong with you? Your sick in the head. You need to stop and take a hard look at yourselves. You just clickbaited the death of a child, you made it about yourself. Sarah you started talking about food and sickness and holidays. How did your 'fan' feel did you think about her sickness, her ulcers - how her mother felt when she lost her baby, you selfish witch (bet you have heard that before you scumbag)?

You were nothing before this and you'll be nothing again. You disgusting people. I feel sorry for your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So ifam don't believe these people with mental health problems...so what about Chris with shaking his tic tac also know as anxiety tablets. Although we have been dismissive of his anxiety...the Ingham's and ifam should really look up cognitive dissonance.

If you don't believe Jess with all the evidence because she has MH problems, like many of the population then in reality you shouldn't believe Chris is innocent because he's got MH problems. He likes to rattle those tablets just to show how much he's effected.

Bloody disgusting people... Blinded by a grease ball in beanie who is really not a cool dad, and a foul mouthed wife of his who thinks she's the next Spielberg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

If Chris has anxiety as he claims (maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, I don't know) then technically he can also be classed as having MH issues, surely?
In which case they're saying he can't be trusted either??

Reactions: 13
I can only assume the fundraiser was put back, although nothing was making much sense. From what i can gather, the girl passed away recently - the beginning of this month i think. The funeral i think is on 13th. The original fundraiser was supposed to be to enable her dad to stay at home during her end of life, although it was never mentioned how long she had. So, i'm guessing she passed away much sooner than expected. I found it odd that Sarah and Chris didn't mention when this happened - not that they should, but we all know how they like to be inappropriate.

As others have mentioned it is utterly ridiculous that they were accepting gifts from the ifam at the fundraiser.
You're right it is odd. There is nothing I can find online about a fundraiser that happened on Sunday. The one in August though did go ahead as there is pictures/videos. I don't understand why they'd be two so close together?

The Ingham's were away on the 17th though. Could they be as low as to lie about going to the event yesterday and it actually be another event? Maybe something from one of the girls school?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.