IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is a grotesque man-child who 'allegedly' has taken part in some extremely dubious behaviour.
But somehow, somehow Sarah is far worse. She really is utterly vile and without a single, redeeming feature.
I long for the day her 'business' collapses and she has to haul her ass off her sofa and get out into the real world and do a proper day's work.
It's quite an achievement to be so utterly horrid that as much as I detest him, I detest her even more.
You are absolutely right! And to think that there are people appalled at Chris’ behaviour but somehow still seem to feel sorry for her and believe her to be innocent. She has not done anything but support her vile, cheating husband. Honestly Money is all she cares about. She seriously needs to be taken down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First time posting but just seen this on YouTube from Tom Harlock

There’s a clip based on Chris at 2:45. It did make me laugh ?

Reactions: 4
Just having a chat with my 12 yr old who pointed out to me, Sarah’s vile tummy picture, she still has her belly button piercing in. Is this ok in pregnancy? And especially when having a scan? Surely it would get in the way?
I’m actually in two minds whether that was even her stomach

Reactions: 2
I’m actually in two minds whether that was even her stomach
Wasn't there discussion earlier about that, that her boobs looked too small and they will only be bigger due to pregnancy. That starts early pregnancy before anyone is wondering usually first way to recognise someone is pregnant...

Plus the top wasn't the ifam one that they love or have they stopped wearing them in the UK

Just having a chat with my 12 yr old who pointed out to me, Sarah’s vile tummy picture, she still has her belly button piercing in. Is this ok in pregnancy? And especially when having a scan? Surely it would get in the way?
My niece has just had her baby girl a week ago and she had her piercing in,she was slim to start off with though and didnt have much of a bump,her scans where all ok , she did enquire whether she needed to remove them and was told no

Reactions: 1
Wasn't going to watch today's video, but I did. What on earth are those 2 arrows on the wall in the hall? And why was Isla riding such a babyish bike?

Wasn't going to watch today's video, but I did. What on earth are those 2 arrows on the wall in the hall? And why was Isla riding such a babyish bike?
They have tried to kept Isla younger than her years...as she's the baby of the family. Hence never treating her like the child she really is....which she's totally got and enjoyed being the centre of attention being 'helicoptered' all the time. So will find transition to big sister hard!

Reactions: 3
I've been following a young girl on twitter who was receiving end of life care (@roarforjess) and she just passed away a few days ago. I don't know if the Inghams knew her though
This was who I was following too.

The bike Isla rides is ridiculous especially as she has Esme's old bike which she got for her birthday last year? That bike she rides must kill her legs!
Was it me or did it seem Chris wasn't even watching her and Prinny while vlogging?

Also who else is hoping Sarah's rash comes back once the steroids stop?

I was being nosey and doing some digging and it seems if I've got the right girl and from the name someone said here and the location that I have, that the fundraiser was held on the 17th August? Is this a backdated vlog or was there a second fundraiser?

I was being nosey and doing some digging and it seems if I've got the right girl and from the name someone said here and the location that I have, that the fundraiser was held on the 17th August? Is this a backdated vlog or was there a second fundraiser?
Surely the Ingham's were in Australia on 17th August?

Did they ever give the donated money to Julia's House? Have they made a donation on behalf of Izzy for her birthday yet?

No! Hell no! Chris saying, "We're about to go do something pretty, pretty cool" as they head off for the fundraiser. No tact, no class, no respect for the young girl who lost her battle nor her family and loved ones. Disgusting.

Reactions: 18
I wasn't to sure on what date they went to be honest ?
I can only assume the fundraiser was put back, although nothing was making much sense. From what i can gather, the girl passed away recently - the beginning of this month i think. The funeral i think is on 13th. The original fundraiser was supposed to be to enable her dad to stay at home during her end of life, although it was never mentioned how long she had. So, i'm guessing she passed away much sooner than expected. I found it odd that Sarah and Chris didn't mention when this happened - not that they should, but we all know how they like to be inappropriate.

As others have mentioned it is utterly ridiculous that they were accepting gifts from the ifam at the fundraiser.

Reactions: 4
I wondered if they got back and were under the watch of social services. Chris didn't go with Sarah to the hospital on the first day of school, I found that odd, I wonder whether there was a pre-arranged meeting. Suddenly, Sarah is preparing slow cooked meals, something big would have to be happening for lazy to prepare a meal.

I think their finances have taken a huge dive, I can't see them saving, they thought the money train would never end. The school fees have got to be eating into a huge amount of their income. My feeling is the post about cyber-bullying was a desperate attempt to get everyone to shut up so they can get some lucrative sponsorships - not happening Inghams.

Maybe they will be eating out less if they don't have the money too. But it's just a huge coincidence how suddenly since the comments on how poor they are eating and how sick Esme looks etc. It would do then no harm to be under the watchful eye of social services. Esme seems like she may be the one to really act out once she hits the teenage years :(

Does it annoy the tit out of anyone else the way Chris holds his fingers on the A-OK ?pose all the time. I just want to snap is fingers In half. He is such a creep..what fully grown many goes around holding his hands like that. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten up in the street already. -_-

(Sorry time of the month so extra irritated lol)

Reactions: 9
Hi new member here. So glad I found this place because I cannot stand the Inghams!!

What was said? Just saw was sent this?

Does anyone know if it's true that the ifam have been harassing the Wilkes family again and she had to remove a video for exploiting baby bear? Even though baby bear wasn't in the video? Read a comment on the prankster family vlog where they were talking about Jess' open letter

So anyone...because if Baby Bear is exploited who to me is more herself in vlogs than any of the inghams it's ridiculous

Sorry but can't bear to hear anymore moaning from her in the Wilkes vlogs and I just want to shake her tell her to put the camera down and pay attention to your dogs when she's out walking...before you get in to anything else

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.