IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it was him bc he said about how beaming Esme was coming out of school surrounded by her friends etc
Yes I picked up on that but given they are a both compulsive liars I’m not buying it ?

Reactions: 3
The girls had a junky cooked breakfast with a cadburys flake yoghurt for breakfast with what looks like blackcurrant squash. Of course there was no tomato or mushroom as they never give them any fruit or veg.

I hope they get decent school dinners, this tit diet Sarah and creapy feed them is going to give them health problems later on.

Reactions: 4
I think because they had already ended the vlog, and Chris had probably started editing it they will use it in tomorrow's vlog, seems like her lips were getting bad at the end of the vlog so I'm guessing they went back in the night and that's where her insta is from
But if you’d only got swollen lips and they’d given you anti allergy tablets surely you would give it some time? Like they aren’t gonna work their magic instantly.

Reactions: 1
Yes a d-dimer test is usually pretty conclusive and completely risk free so would have been done first if the doctors genuinely suspected a clot. I think
it was probably mentioned as a worst case scenario and because of the pregnancy and recent long haul flights they erred on the side of caution. But there is no way I could act so blasé about a potential PE considering they can be fatal. My sister unfortunately developed 2 clots when she was just 21 and we were told that she was one of the lucky ones because she survived.
Just lost my brother in law to a PE. So yes you wouldn't act like it's nothing and can be fixed. Surely no one can be that stupid..

Although I don't supposed that topic is covered in the Jeremy Kyle show which I am guessing is the type of programme Sarah and Chris like to watch. Sit there criticising the people, acting completely shocked that there are actual families like that in the world and don't see the irony that they are watching a mirror image of themselves...at least when the game up is on YouTube I guess they could make a few quid off Jeremy Kyle. It will make more cash than was it closer magazine they used before.

Just had another look at tonight’s vlog (don’t worry I’d downloaded it so they didn’t get another view) I am almost sure that he didn’t even go to the hospital at all with her. I think Granny Jane took her and brought her home.
Also at one point he talks about “ he’s been doing one or two things around the house” whilst rubbing his nose.
This is a clear negative subconscious bodily response, whatever he has been doing while Lazy was at the hospital was not pleasant.

Reactions: 5
She was not happy about a CT scan at the hospital but has no doubt been through numerous airport scanners while away!? Maybe they don't give off the bad type of radiation that UK hospital scanners do!! :eek:

She is so thick when it comes to allergies, "I know it's nothing I'm allergic to as nothing has changed". It's pretty common knowledge that new allergies can just start at any time.

Esme was so happy to be having fruit at school! Ffs creepy and dodgy how difficult would it be to give her some fruit now and again!

Reactions: 4
FFS Why is creepy Chris always loitering about in Isabel’s room sitting on her bed etc?
When I was 13 my dad would never have dreamed of setting foot in my room. If I was saying goodnight it would be done in the lounge and it was just a simple goodnight or I’m off to bed now. My eldest daughter is 14 and she always let me know when she no longer felt comfortable for her dad to bathe her, come into her room, kiss her goodnight etc. Whenever we went swimming at the pool or beach she’d always wear a full costume as she always felt embarrassed wearing a skimpy bikini in front of her dad. It’s a shame Isabel is not able to approach her mum and let her know what’s comfortable and what’s not! Hopefully in time she’ll build that confidence to say something.
The thing is...you shouldn't have to say something. As a parent you know yourself how awkward teenage years were. So you get to a certain age and offer them independence. Which is also opening the doors to trusting more too.

Still can't understand why anyone would post a hey I started my period vlog. I think that's vile and sorry boys of the same age lack maturity. I worked in education for years and it's just a chance to pull out all the period jokes on the girls or target them. I am all for being open, I really am but I find that cringey. To be honest that alone should be a red flag to parents to give some extra privacy.

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure it was him bc he said about how beaming Esme was coming out of school surrounded by her friends etc
He could lie... He might say Esme was beaming coming out of school. That is the truth. Doesn't mean he saw it first hand though could have been information passed on

She was not happy about a CT scan at the hospital but has no doubt been through numerous airport scanners while away!? Maybe they don't give off the bad type of radiation that UK hospital scanners do!! :eek:
Lots of UK airports still have backscatter X rays, these I believe arent particularly good for you. Although under EU law they are not supposed to use this technology and instead use miliwave non ionising or let you opt for a pat down. But I've been refused a pat down when I requested it. So wouldn't fly if I was pregnant.

Also I think you do get more significantly radiation when flying, from cosmic rays or something. Any scientists here?

Did anyone notice Sarah's eyes at the end, the left one (as you look at her!) Was huge compared to the right!

Got intrigued and watched tonight's vlog.

Do you know what I expected Chris to actually look more subdued having to face people at school and he really didn't seem it at all. Well fancy shaking his bloody anxiety tablets in that stupid vlog to try and prove a point he's more of narcissistic than I thought

So Sarah took herself all the way to A and E for an itch. However they were only concerned for her because she had chest pains that started on the way there. How very odd. I honestly think they would be slightly furious if those 'pains' hadn't started in the car. I still don't think they shared the full story as none of it made sense from what 111 said. Itching can be sign of liver problems and yes as already said allergies can occur at anytime and hormone changes can cause reactions. Hair dyes a good one to react to though especially black! Can't think of the specific chemical now.

Her lips are a state... I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was an STI that caused all those sores as to me doesn't look like normal cold sores.

Final comment on the blog. How can people find that entertaining? It's dull even with a hospital visit

Reactions: 10

Do you know what I expected Chris to actually look more subdued having to face people at school and he really didn't seem it at all. Well fancy shaking his bloody anxiety tablets in that stupid vlog to try and prove a point he's more of narcissistic than I thought

So Sarah took herself all the way to A and E for an itch. However they were only concerned for her because she had chest pains that started on the way there. How very odd. I honestly think they would be slightly furious if those 'pains' hadn't started in the car. I still don't think they shared the full story as none of it made sense from what 111 said. Itching can be sign of liver problems and yes as already said allergies can occur at anytime and hormone changes can cause reactions. Hair dyes a good one to react to though especially black! Can't think of the specific chemical now.

Her lips are a state... I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was an STI that caused all those sores as to me doesn't look like normal cold sores.

Final comment on the blog. How can people find that entertaining? It's dull even with a hospital visit
Yes he doesn’t have any anxiety whatsoever, there’s clearly something very wrong with him though to be able to walk around in public like that vlogging away like nothings happened.
I think this allergic reaction of hers is a combination of travelling, crappy diet and stis courtesy of creepy ?

Reactions: 2
One other thought...
Cast your mind back to yesterday or @raccoonlivesmatter video when there is bit of Chris skating. One time with the pink mini there and another time when it's not and it's supposed to be the same day.
Hayley said she was holding the camera to take one of the shots... I know he's got a tripod but to get the same angle I wonder who was holding the camera the second time? Just another brain teaser to put it out there for interpreting

Yes he doesn’t have any anxiety whatsoever, there’s clearly something very wrong with him though to be able to walk around in public like that vlogging away like nothings happened.
I think this allergic reaction of hers is a combination of travelling, crappy diet and stis courtesy of creepy ?
Do you think they only mentioned the shepherd's pie and showed the girls eating as they have been getting flak for a bad diet?

Shepherd's pie isn't necessarily healthy depends how it's made

Reactions: 3

I was thinking an STI too, I think she's caught something dodgy off Creepy!

Imagine starting a new school with their reputation. Honestly think Chris and Sarah are so cruel even to their own kids

Reactions: 5
Do you think they only mentioned the shepherd's pie and showed the girls eating as they have been getting flak for a bad diet?

It might be about as healthy as it gets in that house!

I personally don't think it should have been covered with cheese though

Yeah probably to ‘prove the haters wrong’ I haven’t watched it but I’d put money on it that they just got a ready meal one and stuck it in the microwave along with a bag of ready peeled and chopped veg. I can’t understand how they don’t know how to cook simple things! I’m very surprised that before all this about creepy came out that they hadn’t managed to get a deal with hello fresh or Gousto. I’ve tried both and they’re literally impossible to get wrong so I’m sure even lazy could manage the recipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.