IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a parent so I do not have to think about orhers can be selfish and leave the day before I’ve school or work from a holiday. But as a parent I do not know why you would do this? If it would be a holiday close to home diffent story but I think it’s just awful of them to come back from the other side of the world when they have to start school. Ok maybe they are leaving them off for a few days but in my mind that’s also not great for the kids idk?

Can’t watch jess her video so if anyone has that can let us know what it is all about :)

I’m not a parent so I do not have to think about orhers can be selfish and leave the day before I’ve school or work from a holiday. But as a parent I do not know why you would do this? If it would be a holiday close to home diffent story but I think it’s just awful of them to come back from the other side of the world when they have to start school. Ok maybe they are leaving them off for a few days but in my mind that’s also not great for the kids idk?

Can’t watch jess her video so if anyone has that can let us know what it is all about :)
It's just her reading out her 'Dear Chris Ingham' response that she posted on Twitter:

Reactions: 2
Music won’t change sadly, they’re removed the affiliate link but he still subscribes (around £100 a month) to use all the music. I can’t see them refusing money subscription wise but will gladly remove him from the affiliate link. I’m really looking forward to Power of Video in Belfast this weekend which epidemic sound are one of the main sponsors so I’m going to try and have a chat if I can
Has anyone tried contacting the actual artist of the song and telling her what's going on? She CAN request that they pull her music because she doesn't want to be associated with that family. It's good they got their affiliate link pulled. Next is speaking to the artist directly.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried contacting the actual artist of the song and telling her what's going on? She CAN request that they pull her music because she doesn't want to be associated with that family. It's good they got their affiliate link pulled. Next is speaking to the artist directly.
I don't think Sousa Perth has Twitter/Insta for some reason...or at least I can't find anything upon googling.

this has made me sad and angry for this girl all the evidence is plain to see, when is he going to be brought to justice theres no coming back from this now , what brave girls though speaking out against him

Reactions: 4
If I was Sarah I would now be wondering other times he's met up with his friends because I bet he only sees that one lad called Chris...he hasn't really got friends. What he's actually been up to.

Only watched a handful of vlogs as I mentioned before and one I remember him saying he was out in the evening with the lads skating.

Jess has said there's more victims who do not want to go public. One he had in his sights and with what Jess said made her not meet up. Bet that pissed him off more so than Jess speaking out to be honest. He's that narcissistic.

With all the tit kicking off it's amazing he managed to Snapchat Hayley though, right under Sarah's nose!

One final point...he's hot and sweaty at the skate park after a shag... He was hot and sweaty on holiday too with pretty much the same explaination. Firstly .....ewwww I thought they had separate beds. Secondly if Sarah was bleeding and oh so worried I don't think let's have a shag would be the first thing on anyone's mind. Surely you wouldn't. So it makes it more like the bleeding was clickbait all for attention after Chris video went down so 'well'. Idiots the pair of them.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I was on the school run this morning and heard a couple of the mums & dads discussing the Ingham family. One mum was like “Can’t understand why they are still being allowed to upload vlogs etc whilst the other was saying how sorry they feel for their children being caught up in such a scandal. The dad then went on to say that regardless of whether these girls were of legal age Chris should still have been grilled by the police and they should now be keeping a closer eye on him. He then went on to say if he ever saw him pointing his camera at his family especially his kids he’s stick the camera where the sun don’t shine ?It was music to my ears as I live down in Devon and have never heard anyone talk that openly about it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Robert McBanta's twitter has been suspended. Is this by Sarah?

I love the prinny updates ? I think he has an account on here, hopefully he’ll let us know what’s happened. Hope it’s only temporary!

Reactions: 4
That's what I was about to say - he posts in here from time to time. Robert, get in here and tell us what's going on!

Reactions: 1
https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules

I thought the account was Satire but it could be classed as targeting a specific individual. Do you know the reason they gave?
  • the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
  • the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
I don't know, I just logged on to have a laugh and it was gone!

He isn't just posting ingham stuff so I dont think it was targetting any individual, and it was satire not hate.

It's a disgrace they've suspended him when they allowed that YT Management guy to spout his crap and vileness for weeks on end despite loads of us reporting him!

Reactions: 7
If it was Sarah then she's sure as hell going to be gunning for smug Sarah on YouTube. If that got taken down it would be a complete farce after what Chris has done!

Reactions: 3
Robert McBanta's twitter has been suspended. Is this by Sarah?
Hi guys, yeah unfortunately my Twitter has been suspended waiting on my appeal. If YT management can get away with their tit then I should not be banned.

Worse case watch out for my French counter part. Won’t say who as I don’t want creepy stealing the name ????

Sarah and Creepy if you are looking in here ?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.