IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not giving them a view today. Came here first because I suspected there's no actual gender reveal and it looks like I'm right. I didn't even know a blood test could give the gender, otherwise it'd be so much easier than trying to get the baby into position to be able to tell. Most people don't get to find out because of the position of the baby.

I thought the girls were back at school yesterday? I’m sure that’s what lazy has said on her insta before, yet at the start of this vlog it’s 11am and they’re all in the car in their normal clothes off to the scan.
So are they not going back to school or is she selfishly getting them to miss the start of the school year?
First day back today.

Reactions: 1
i think they are convinced its a boy. Even sarah saying i think its a girl is to add to the suprise factor. Maybe they found out today?

Small thing that irritates me is the whole “is it blue or pink” like I know it’s such a minute thing however what is blue and what is pink? like it’s stupid.. oh blue is for boys, pink is for girls BLEUGH

Fact is by the time that a gender reveal is actually done it’ll be really crappy and no one will give 2 craps

Reactions: 7
Small thing that irritates me is the whole “is it blue or pink” like I know it’s such a minute thing however what is blue and what is pink? like it’s stupid.. oh blue is for boys, pink is for girls BLEUGH

Fact is by the time that a gender reveal is actually done it’ll be really crappy and no one will give 2 craps
Exactly who cares! It’s either one or the other unless it’s an alien. No one should be that bothered about the sex anyway as long as it’s healthy.

Reactions: 3
She's hardly at school. Always beanie head ?
And when the baby comes it'll give Sarah even more of an excuse not to do the school run. She’ll whine on about by saying I’ve been up all night with the baby. I bet you any money she’ll bottle feed ( not that there is anything wrong with bottle feeding ) just to get out of the night feeds.

Reactions: 7
Not giving them a view today. Came here first because I suspected there's no actual gender reveal and it looks like I'm right. I didn't even know a blood test could give the gender, otherwise it'd be so much easier than trying to get the baby into position to be able to tell. Most people don't get to find out because of the position of the baby.
I watched another vlogging family ( American though) and the mum who is pregnant had a blood test done around the 12 week mark. They said it was to check for genetic abnormalities but they were also told the gender and this seemingly was way more important.

Last edited:
Exactly who cares! It’s either one or the other unless it’s an alien. No one should be that bothered about the sex anyway as long as it’s healthy.
Yeah especially when most people don’t click bait it so freakin much about it? Like ok if you wanna have a gender reveal or do it’s in a cutesy way each to their own but I just feel like the editing of the thumbnails is so ridiculous.. they are literally using the baby to gain a few views every time they’ve dropped. bye.

Reactions: 3
In the US, where the illegal events happened it is a felony what he did. Soliciting a minor with the intent to meet with the minor and engage in sexual activity is a felony. He sent her messages (soliciting) encouraged her to meet up to skinny dip (sexual activity). The age of consent in Florida (some states in the south vary) is 18. He committed a crime in Florida. End of.
He did clearly but if he sued someone aka the letters that’s the uk unless he actually tried to go to Florida that’s not going to affect him as in the uk it’s uk law isn’t it not USA

I’m so pissed off right now! Why is this bloody boring and vile family so important to YouTube when there are so many more deserving channels out there? I feel such heartbreak at all the girls involved. The ones who have spoken and the ones who have stayed silent for whatever reason. If the law cannot provide some sort of justice then YouTube should step up and take down there “family friendly channel” All the talk of pregnancy bleeding, miscarriages etc is not family friendly! Also IMHO their children are suffering abuse perhaps not physically but mentally and emotionally.

Reactions: 14
It’s frustrating as hell, there is nothing about them.
None of them have outstanding presence on screen. Why do we need to see her sat down on the bed with a cup of something every night and saying goodnight to the kids?! Most of the usual daily vloggers have now given up daily vlogging or the ones who continue to (family fizz) actually do things worthwhile and entertaining! You just can’t keep up doing the mundane things (most of us apart from Sarah) tend to do..it’s boring as hell to watch. Why do tweens find this entertaining I do not know?!

Reactions: 2
My daughter (13) would have been classed as an ifam (thus the nickname) and I would always watch the vlog each day and paint a grounded version of what she had watched to ensure she stayed on the right side of reality.

When all this nonsense came about I was particularly careful with the way I handled it, not to ban her from watching as she went through an element of denial etc. etc... We just had a lot more to discuss each day.

She was away on summer camp when he posted his video and I did not tell her about it rather than let her find it herself. I was pleased when she did and for her disgusted reaction to it and shear disbelief.

They say every cloud has a silver lining however and because of them she started her own channel in January, posting videos of her wood turning hobby. She has been slowly building her channel and has just reached 1000 subs.

I don't want to offend anyone by self promoting her channel but if anyone is interested message me for a link.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He did clearly but if he sued someone aka the letters that’s the uk unless he actually tried to go to Florida that’s not going to affect him as in the uk it’s uk law isn’t it not USA
Sending someone a cease and desist letter is not suing them...it's a threat of legal action if they continue to speak publicly. It's a bullying method that only works because they are picking and choosing to send these letters to those they think are poor and can't defend themselves or are easily scared by legal jargon on a piece of paper.

My comment was in reference to your comment where you said he wouldn't be classed as a pedalo because the age of consent is 16 in the UK. Just because the greasy creepster lives in the UK he still committed a crime in the US. Just because he ran back home and is scared to go back to a land where he committed a FELONY doesn't make him less of a pedalo.

I can guarantee you if they step foot in the US and go to any of our theme parks, they will not be welcomed. They are public figures, sadly. Anyone with half a brain understands what he did and knows it is wrong. Age of consent in the UK being so low is not an excuse one should hide behind, it's frankly disgusting to say "well, she was 16". 16 year olds are still children, he is not 16 or 18, he's in his 30s, a grown man soliciting a child to skinny dip. He's a pedalo.

Frankly, I hope they try to go to the US, I will make it my business, as a citizen, to alert the proper authorities. To protect any of the poor blind iFam members who haven't developed their frontal cortex enough to realize a disgusting predator through their idol worship but also to duck with Greasy and Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sending someone a cease and desist letter is not suing them...it's a threat of legal action if they continue to speak publicly. It's a bullying method that only works because they are picking and choosing to send these letters to those they think are poor and can't defend themselves or are easily scared by legal jargon on a piece of paper.

My comment was in reference to your comment where you said he wouldn't be classed as a pedalo because the age of consent is 16 in the UK. Just because the greasy creepster lives in the UK he still committed a crime in the US. Just because he ran back home and is scared to go back to a land where he committed a FELONY doesn't make him less of a pedalo.

I can guarantee you if they step foot in the US and go to any of our theme parks, they will not be welcomed. They are public figures, sadly. Anyone with half a brain understands what he did and knows it is wrong. Age of consent in the UK being so low is not an excuse one should hide behind, it's frankly disgusting to say "well, she was 16". 16 year olds are still children, he is not 16 or 18, he's in his 30s, a grown man soliciting a child to skinny dip. He's a pedalo.

Frankly, I hope they try to go to the US, I will make it my business, as a citizen, to alert the proper authorities. To protect any of the poor blind iFam members who haven't developed their frontal cortex enough to realize a disgusting predator through their idol worship but also to duck with Greasy and Sarah.
You think Creepy fancies the kind of attention an effeminate half-man like him would get in an American prison?
838CFF54-F5EF-47BF-97EF-F13388114BD5.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.