IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should call it Rain, just imagine RAIN INGHAM.
His name could be sung to the tune of “It’s Raining Men”
Hallelujah It’s RAIN ING HAM ?
It's like Raaaaaaiiiiiin on your brand new bedding day!

Reactions: 14
Sorry I’ve not been interacting! Just managed to catch up and I’m astonished at how he is still prancing about. From being on his side of things (false malicious allegations from a jealous ‘friend’, disgusting for me to experience) he should have at least been questioned by now. Mine was not reported (as there wasn’t actually anything to report, so it wasn’t a charge per se) it was just purely concern from word of mouth and wanting to clear the air. This person stole over £200 off me and tried everything they could to ruin my life basically. Which included claiming I was engaging with underage people at the age of 19 when I had a small child. This would obviously mean if a charge was brought against me my child would have been taken away. What a lovely friend!

This was a few years ago now but I was immediately called so I’m surprised he hasn’t at least been spoken to by the police already. Terrible ordeal but it’s interesting to see how they actually deal with claims like that. The lovely police officer laughed along with me whilst the tape was still running agreeing that they were stupid to make such false allegations, especially after stealing from me. Was quite a sobering moment I have to say. Apologies if I derailed a bit there! I know what it’s like to have someone try and ruin your life unlike Creepy because it’s actually true for him!

Reactions: 1
Someone might be more clued up on this than me, but what is the earliest that you can have a blood test to determine the sex of the baby? I thought they didn't tell you before the 20 week scan? Apparently Sarah is getting the blood test today which tells her the sex of the child... Does this mean she's further on in the pregnancy than they're letting on?

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t Princess what they first called the dog before Creepy started calling her Prinny?
I presumed Prinny was short for Princess.

I have watched other videos on YouTube like silly colabs of dogs doing silly things and there are other numpties about calling dogs Prinny too... Not my thing

I think the baby should have a name beginning with M, which as shown by one member here that when written in shorten form it will be M.Ingham.

Am actually surprised Angel isn't on their list too... So Chris can try his best to be Robbie Williams singing Angels all the time thinking he's 'hip' or whatever he thinks.

Reactions: 3
Someone might be more clued up on this than me, but what is the earliest that you can have a blood test to determine the sex of the baby? I thought they didn't tell you before the 20 week scan? Apparently Sarah is getting the blood test today which tells her the sex of the child... Does this mean she's further on in the pregnancy than they're letting on?
Round here they tell you sex at 16 week scan and I know that's the same as other places too.

You would have to figure out from the Saccone Joly's to find out the sex via bloods it sounds like it's 12 weeks then. I think that's the harmony test they called it...I can't remember Jonathan goes on and on and on and on explaining zilch.

Sarah will have a face like thunder if the baby isn't a boy... I bet they are lucky and get their wish though!

Reactions: 2
No you can get the blood test earlier I think if you pay for it. It tests for other things but can also reveal the gender.

Ah I see, well seeing as last night's vlog views are down compared to the "birthday haul" the previous night, they'll no doubt drag out the "OMG we find out the sex of our baby!!!" clickbait titles for as long as humanly possible :rolleyes:

Round here they tell you sex at 16 week scan and I know that's the same as other places too.

You would have to figure out from the Saccone Joly's to find out the sex via bloods it sounds like it's 12 weeks then. I think that's the harmony test they called it...I can't remember Jonathan goes on and on and on and on explaining zilch.

Sarah will have a face like thunder if the baby isn't a boy... I bet they are lucky and get their wish though!
I’m surprised they didn’t go as far as paying for sex selection and didn’t let on!

Reactions: 4
The blood test they are going on about is Not actually for finding out gender like the are banging on about. It is for finding out of the baby has downs, or other genetic conditions that are incompatible with life. It’s not available on the NHS, as the NHS would use amino or CVS (risk of miscarriage) which gives exact results than the blood test which just a screening as looks at free dna in mother’s blood to give a picture if has one of the genetic conditions.

So for them after their supposed pregnancy scares/bleeds to use this test to just find out gender is disgusting!

Parents take this test if there is a risk of genetic conditions with age or other factors or when parents do not have good results at 12 wk scan. Then they are sick with worry waiting for these results to come back, some do not get the news they were hoping for and some have to go through terminating a much wanted pregnancy for medical reasons.

They are paying for this test so they can do a gender reveal a 3 weeks early for views!! They are vile!! They have not had enough sorrow in their lives yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if they have had any feedback from Instagram about the main account being “hacked”! I have a funny feeling that was yet another lie.

I’m wondering if they have had any feedback from Instagram about the main account being “hacked”! I have a funny feeling that was yet another lie.
I thought that Creepy said on his poor-me video that they couldn’t use their Instagram accounts due to the “ vile and disgusting” comments they were getting.
The hacked story was just another one of their lies.

Reactions: 8
I thought that Creepy said on his poor-me video that they couldn’t use their Instagram accounts due to the “ vile and disgusting” comments they were getting.
The hacked story was just another one of their lies.
Yes that’s right, and she said Instagram were working with them on getting it resolved didn’t she! What a wonderful world of fabricated lies they live in. It’s awful how they keep things in the vlogs and show us more and more evidence of this happening making themselves if at all possible even worse!

Reactions: 2
And they genuinely believe that this baby will help with the views! They can’t even fit in a normal family room as it is yet alone with another baby. I know how hard it can be travelling with 4 children. Also who is going to babysit whilst they all go on rides! And lack of sleep oh imagine the whining that will come from that! Can’t wait!

Reactions: 4
Their Instagram went as they entered Australia - I think she deleted it when he got take to the side room so immigration couldn’t find all the pm of kids messaging them. It’s been gone since 15th Aug - and still not back up! Something fishy, combining the personal twitters that are now gone forever the ones that Jess and co messaged them on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.