IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So already we have had people mention pets who have the names Luna and Nova .....

Let's see if they block the comments of people who say exactly the same thing!

Yes @Mayday Kourtney sourface K called one of her brood Reign!

Reactions: 1
I really, REALLY wanted to comment on the blog that if Chris was super into "out there" names, what about the name 'Red' for a boy or 'Ginger' for a girl. :censored:

Reactions: 14
Why give their baby such an out there name when their other 3 girls have ‘normal’ names, of their going down the Disney princess name they’d be better off with Merida anyway as that kid has a high chance of being a ginge!

Reactions: 6
I really, REALLY wanted to comment on the blog that if Chris was super into "out there" names, what about the name 'Red' for a boy or 'Ginger' for a girl. :censored:
Oooo Jinger just like the Duggars from a million kids and counting....they liked to sweep dodgy inappropriate allegations of the sexual kind swept under the carpet too!

Reactions: 5
Looks like this baby is already turning into a fashion accessory as well as being used for views. Wonder if he/she will join Prinny and be palmed off on granny Jane whenever the situation doesn’t suit.

Reactions: 4
Thanks everyone for the list of name choices, I just can’t watch anymore. All those names sound hideous to me but I guess I’m old enough to still associate names with taste and class, neither of which they’ve ever shown so hey ho.
Our neighbour’s bulldog is called kayson and gets called Kaykay by their children.
It doesn’t sound like they’ve ever sounded out any of those names with their surname, thick, tasteless chavs.

Reactions: 6
Their names are awful they must love the Kardashians. Isn’t one of the Jenner’s called Brody.

Nova - reminds me of the Vauxhall rust bucket of a car!!

From Twitter ...??
Dying at Hell...No...va. :ROFLMAO: And yeah I remember Brody being on The Hills.

If she wanted to name one of the kids after a Disney character, then she could've nicknamed Isabelle as Belle instead of Issy.

Reactions: 7
They're trying to copy fizzfam by having a unique name but don't want to actually commit to a unique name
Yeah family fizz wanted natural kind of names and I’m sure space names were some of them, it feels like a total copy

Reactions: 9
I think the American names are from Chris' flings when he ran off to his favourite place Florida...nowt like naming your baby after a good shag! I mean he's got to brand his wife's name on his arm so I guess calling his children after ex lovers so you don't forget must help too!

We know how forgetful they both are because they don't make good liars and keep getting caught out!

Reactions: 7
I also thought of Pretty Little Liars! The irony of Aria doing the "shh" pose is hilarious considering how much dirty laundry the Inghams are trying to conceal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice in the vlog tonight when they were in the car about to leave the airport when Chris said they’d all pretty much be up for 24 hours today and Sarah chimes in with ‘that’s not good for a pregnant lady’
...but it’s alright for 3 kids? The self centreness never fails!

Reactions: 27
the names they had were so awful. They are trying so hard not to be chavy but once a chav always a chav.

I think Burberry or Mckenzie would suit them

Reactions: 8
I don't really have anything to add, they are just too funny picking popular names and then thinking they are unusual.

Someone I work with called their baby arya (game of thrones) and was mortified when I said "lovley, there's lots of Arya's around now" she genuinely thought it was original and unique!

Reactions: 4
We’re really tired... I haven’t slept in years.... my body clock is all to cock.... just gonna drive home now.

What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.