IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nice apartments with a sea view in the gold coast for £130-150 a night. Either they are being cheap or have been ripped off by the travel agent.

That's the kind of place I'd stay when young and traveling with no money.
That's exactly why kids go there for "schoolies" a big party holiday when they finish high school. The rest of the year it's a bit of a bogan (translation: chav) paradise.

Reactions: 2
Have they done anything ever so slightly agricultural over there? The closest has been going to a petting Zoo, but that doesn't count.
They've been to Coles. Several times! Haha, seriously though, I don't think they've done much in the way of culture or agriculture.

Reactions: 1
Their subscriber count has gone up from 1m to 1.1m... hmm
Even though their subscribers are still increasing the rate is much slower. In the last 30 days they had 29,436 new subscribers against 42,093 the in 30 days previous. This is a drop of 12,657 subscribers or 43.5%
I think once they are home and the vlogs get even more boring and the hate-watchers (me) can’t be arsed anymore, there will be a steady decline.

Reactions: 3
Now that they’ve been for the scan and everything looks to be okay they can bloody stop with the CLICKBAIT fake pregnancy scares. No one is going to fall for that distraction crap!

I've just come for a bit of intelligent conversation! the past few days have been crazy on the videos i've put out on Chris Ingham. At first, there was a lot of reasonable people commenting about Chris (ie, the majority of adults). Recently, though, there has been a deluge of IFAM - must be bored of the summer holidays or something - trying to defend Chris (he's not guilty, would NEVER cheat on Sarah, is a lovely man, loves his kids, etc, etc). I try to respond to everyone as calmly and patiently as i can and, if possible, explain to them what Chris did and why they need to be careful. I feel like i've repeated the same thing hundreds of times - i try to reply to everyone, whether it be a supportive comment or not.

There are also quite a few mixed up kids who are clearly distressed at the situation - their idol is accused of bad things and they're not sure what to do. This is quite worrying and yet another example of Chris' behaviour grossly affecting others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
surely that’s to be expected when they haven’t had any down time this summer? Like fair enough they haven’t been busy busy busy with lots of different things but there’s a massive difference with being at home, in your own bed than continuously be on the move to then have flights also back and forth - dealing with jet lag & probably nerves for starting a new school. Like as much as Sarah says that the girls would rather be travelling than being at home that is because they don’t really get a chance to just be at home so they wouldn’t know any different. Going on play dates themselves, sleepovers etc which obviously yes we’ve seen them have a few friends over after school which again they seem so excited and happy about. I don’t doubt the girls have had a good time but tbh they would probably have a good time regardless..
Ofcourse the girls would prefer to be travelling what child wouldn't? But as a parent you have to know when travelling becomes to much and you have to say 'no let's stay home and rest' which is why most people do a week or a two week holiday and that's it.
Also I can't help but feel sorry for poor Prinny, she's hardly seen them this summer! (Although that's probably a good thing!)

Reactions: 5
At least your videos may make some of them think and actually speak to an adult about it. Preferably their parents and not Granny Jane, who still seems to be corralling them in groups on private Instagram chats to keep pushing the Ingham version of events.
The whole family have no shame or morals.

Reactions: 8
Have they done anything ever so slightly agricultural over there? The closest has been going to a petting Zoo, but that doesn't count.
Maybe they should have taken the kids to a farmstay, they might've actually learned the difference between culture and agriculture.

I've just come for a bit of intelligent conversation! the past few days have been crazy on the videos i've put out on Chris Ingham. At first, there was a lot of reasonable people commenting about Chris (ie, the majority of adults). Recently, though, there has been a deluge of IFAM - must be bored of the summer holidays or something - trying to defend Chris (he's not guilty, would NEVER cheat on Sarah, is a lovely man, loves his kids, etc, etc). I try to respond to everyone as calmly and patiently as i can and, if possible, explain to them what Chris did and why they need to be careful. I feel like i've repeated the same thing hundreds of times - i try to reply to everyone, whether it be a supportive comment or not.

There are also quite a few mixed up kids who are clearly distressed at the situation - their idol is accused of bad things and they're not sure what to do. This is quite worrying and yet another example of Chris' behaviour grossly affecting others.
This is what really concerns me! If they can afford a bloody PA then they can pay someone to scan through their social media to not let anything like those role play groups etc become associated with it. They should be steering the vulnerable to the right direction for help, not taking advantage! Where is the duty of care in 'businesses' such as this?

Reactions: 5
So what I have gathered is she IS pregnant but she's using pregnancy scares as click bait for sympathy and views. Truly disgusting individuals.

Reactions: 8

It doesn't help that there's tons of troll accounts on Twitter defending them, and they seem to reply to people defending Chris (the younger members of IFAM) and encourage it. Pretty sure most of them are family members or family friends...wouldn't be surprised if they're being paid for it, unless they're really that sad and deluded.

It doesn't help that there's tons of troll accounts on Twitter defending them, and they seem to reply to people defending Chris (the younger members of IFAM) and encourage it. Pretty sure most of them are family members or family friends...wouldn't be surprised if they're being paid for it, unless they're really that sad and deluded.
I have no doubt that the only reason this bunch of hangers-on are doing all theses fake accounts and trolling the victims is because they are getting paid. Just wait until Creepy doesn’t want to pay anymore or he thinks it has blown over and he’s in the clear.
Their scummy friends and family will be trampling over each other to speak to the newspapers.
YOU WON’T EVER BE ABLE TO REST EASY ON THIS CHRISSY BOY.

Yesterday's video only has 116k lol. I think since it was a big 'scan reveal' they thought it'd do better than that.

- They go to a pancake diner for breakfast
- Sarah got a peppermint tea but then cancelled it out with pancakes with chocolate, whipped cream but at least there's a few strawberries...she's not feeling well again
- Sarah's upset cos she can't do the indoor skydive
- Esme seems a lot happier
- They play the intro music a lot again :rolleyes: Clearly trying to make a point
- They go to Surfer's Paradise beach but not before he puts the bloody beanie back on
- They go to the hotel pool again
- Sarah's moaning again cos she feels soo bad again so they didn't go out for dinner...she orders some halloumi thing in and says she hopes it won't be too heavy on her stomach? Dairy is like one of the worst things to eat if you're being sick

Same old boring stuff that they could've done in the UK really

Reactions: 12
I really hope they won’t be gifted with tonnes of freebies for this new baby.
They made the decision to bring another child into this world so they should be the ones paying for it.
This is just another reason Sarah won’t get rid of Chris is because she’ll need him to get up to do the night feeds and take care of the baby when she’s off on her numerous shopping sprees!

• Heart
Yesterday's video only has 116k lol. I think since it was a big 'scan reveal' they thought it'd do better than that.

- They go to a pancake diner for breakfast
- Sarah got a peppermint tea but then cancelled it out with pancakes with chocolate, whipped cream but at least there's a few strawberries...she's not feeling well again
- Sarah's upset cos she can't do the indoor skydive
- Esme seems a lot happier
- They play the intro music a lot again :rolleyes: Clearly trying to make a point
- They go to Surfer's Paradise beach but not before he puts the bloody beanie back on
- They go to the hotel pool again
- Sarah's moaning again cos she feels soo bad again so they didn't go out for dinner...she orders some halloumi thing in and says she hopes it won't be too heavy on her stomach? Dairy is like one of the worst things to eat if you're being sick
That’s one of the things I’ve been saying all along, like surely if she felt that awful she would eat purely just to line her stomach and stay clear from everything else??? Like I don’t understand how she doesn’t understand that it can’t just be blamed on “morning sickness” it is also affected by what you put into your body? All that grease from those pizzas and “fast foods” can’t exactly be good for the sickness anyway. And personally halloumi is probably one of the worst ones to have when you’re sick anyway bc of its texture etc.
Do they also not understand that if they showed more of Australia and what scenery they do see without cancelling it out by droning over it, waffling on about things people really aren’t interested in ALL the time then you would find it more enjoyable. Like they repeat what each other have said so much which surely he must realise in editing and yet keeps it in anyway? Like whether they’ve been in aus or not, their content is going down & isn’t comparing to other vloggers now. It’s not what viewers want to see. It’s laughable really, everything that could have done to potentially help themselves (the girls) they have done the total opposite and it’s backfired in a way I doubt they realised. They’re still hoping it’ll all go back to normal..

Last edited:
Ive finally reached the point where I am not watching just out of being curious anymore, I couldn’t give a toss what they do and don’t really want to know as it’s as boring as dishwater whatever they do. I’ll get the lowdown on here anyway. Can’t bear looking at them in the same trashy clothes all the time and trying to have an amazingly brilliant time even though it’s really not shown Australia how it should be shown!

Reactions: 10
I mean seriously who even eats hot hogs and chips and all that crap for breakfast?
Let’s promote obesity and all that ?

Why did they go to Surfers from Sydney, they have done nothing while they were there. Her scan yesterday was at 1pm, so did nothing yesterday. 30mins at the fake skydiving place. and Chips for breakfast!! ?

So they are on the move again today! What a waste of 2 week trip! Those kids much be exhausted spending time in airports and sitting on flights. Poor Izzy a trip of a lifetime to Australia ruined by her lazy narcissistic mother!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.