IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya mean has not actually lieing about something? Though I imagine being held in the airport could have triggered the lil heart to skip a beat

Reactions: 1
I tried a bit of cleaning up the tablet shot and I think they are something called Propranolol which are apparently a Beta Blocker. I know nothing about this medication though.
It's used as an anti-anxiety medication in low doses. Usually for mild cases of anxiety.

I know a lot about mental health drugs from my own problems, friends, and work

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch the actual video just read the transcript so the bits I have seen have been through video response shared made me fume.

Just watching his 'Hell no' clearly shows a half ass attempt at being irritated or cross or something not quite sure as I don't even think he's actor at all. Probably why his age range dates got younger and younger. People his own age or suitable age see through his BS...am basing this on I bet his Tinder dates weren't successful
yes, I couldn't get through the entire thing as I was raging. I didn't watch the end just read the transcript and hearing the way he talks and blames everyone but himself just enraged me all over again!

Reactions: 5
Him showing his tablets is an insult to the victims who also struggle with mental illness.

Its like when there's been shootings in America, and they use a 'nice' photo of the shooter (if he's white) and have headlines that describe how 'mentally ill and misunderstood' he was. It just adds to the stigma surrounding MH issues.

I know plenty of people that struggle and, if they were accused of something or they were in the wrong, they wouldn't whack out their medication all 'It was my anxiety!' or 'Its essentially your fault I have MH issues!'. (I know he didn't specifically say these things but the second one he's implying)

Reactions: 13
Apparently one of the side effects is hair loss - explains the constant beanie!
Can't remember libido is effected. Some heart meds effect libido and cause erectile dysfunction. Maybe that's why he's moaning about the medication!

Reactions: 3
Is another side effect inappropriate messaging of vulnerable young people? Just asking.......
No but one of the more serious ones is hallucinations so that could explain the fantasy world he lives in! Maybe gave some to Sarah too!

Reactions: 12
Yes I noticed the smirks as well! Disgusting[/QUOTE

I remember in the run up to last Christmas when that whole shitstorm went down about Zoella and the Advent Calendar collab/rip off she did with Poundland, someone did a voiceover of HER "poor me" video and they constantly referred to the little smirks she was making. I know the two back stories are universes apart in terms of seriousness but some people seem to believe they're above reproach. :cautious:

Him showing his tablets is an insult to the victims who also struggle with mental illness.

Its like when there's been shootings in America, and they use a 'nice' photo of the shooter (if he's white) and have headlines that describe how 'mentally ill and misunderstood' he was. It just adds to the stigma surrounding MH issues.

I know plenty of people that struggle and, if they were accused of something or they were in the wrong, they wouldn't whack out their medication all 'It was my anxiety!' or 'Its essentially your fault I have MH issues!'. (I know he didn't specifically say these things but the second one he's implying)
I've already said that. There are many people who suffer with anxiety with no trigger and I am one of them. At least he knows the trigger and he should have done the right thing.

Plus if he's a true OCD sufferer he should know it's an anxiety disorder but from what he said it sounded like anxiety is totally different thing. So I just don't actually believe much he says anymore

Can't remember libido is effected. Some heart meds effect libido and cause erectile dysfunction. Maybe that's why he's moaning about the medication!
Lets hope it makes it drop off. ( sorry his knob I mean )

Like when Roseanne blamed the fact that she’s a massive racist on her sleeping tablets ? sorry, a bit ot there..

..Chris, you think you can run, but you certainly can’t hide. That video was a steaming pile of horse tit, you odious, greasy prick.

Reactions: 10
I tried a bit of cleaning up the tablet shot and I think they are something called Propranolol which are apparently a Beta Blocker. I know nothing about this medication though.
It’s what the doctor palms you off with when you ask for diazepam

Reactions: 8
I will say this, Granny Wilkes and the Reese family lot made one of his points completely true.
The Smaller channels all started using his name to get cash and clicks,
Shame on them all allowing him this as a valid point in his tit show of an upload.

Reactions: 12
He should have used sleeping pills and he wouldn’t be in this mess ,
I’m a normal husband and father my ass , no chris normal husbands are in bed sleeping with their wives , not late night skinny dipping ?

Reactions: 9
It’s what the doctor palms you off with when you ask for diazepam
They shouldn't it doesn't have an immediate effect like diazepam, which is classed as a PRN for most people. So you take diazepam as and when needed like you would paracetamol for example. Propranolol you take daily as although it effects the body with one tablet it works best with daily doses for a cumulative effect

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.