IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part where he's saying
"Have I ever done anything that could be classed as grooming? No hell no" etc etc
sounds scripted and like a really tit audition for eastenders
It's like Tanya Burr gave him some pointers on acting.

Compare that to Shane Dawson going live the moment pedalo rumours started.

Reactions: 12
Chris is just messing with girls the victims and his own daughters, and his wife for that matter.
Then he uses his wife and daughters as a shield the man is a complete and utter coward which is why he chose his victims well ,
Young girls with insecurities, he is a worm but he could feel a sense of power due to their immaturity.

Reactions: 5
Glad someone has mentioned his body language and not so clever editing.no compassion,doesn't show any connection with what is dribbling from his mouth... needs better acting classes.. as for the shoulders!!

Didn't look close enough but can anyone actually see what pills he's showing or could they just be pain for his throat.. think I've calmed down now from watching it so not as ranty lol

Compulsive liar - a person who's lies actually become reality to them.. sadly for him has not a very good one.
I did try and pause it but he shakes the packet too much to be able to see. They could easily be a different drug such as steroid medication or even codeine tablets.
If you look very closely when he is talking, you will see that he is looking down at something. My guess is that he's reading from a laptop and has made notes on what to say rather than it being genuine.

Reactions: 4
A couple of people have shared 'reaction' videos to Chris' woe is me sob story video. To be honest not much different to what we've all been saying here, but have to say, listening to Chris and his self pity again is making my blood boil.

Oh my god can you imagine if she got hit and they caught it on camera [emoji30] I can see the title now “6 year old hit by car *not clickbait*”
For a man who was constantly stressing about the welfare of his children this was beyond careless. Try watching your 6yr old daughter when she’s crossing two lanes of traffic against the red light you self-absorbed wanker.

Reactions: 16
The body language channels are going to have a feild day on this video. It will live forever even if he deletes it. It's actually only got 22k views, quite low considering the impact it's had.

Zoellas body language was actualy woorse in her calendar video, but "all" she was guilty of is ripping off people and she's so rich she probably thought £50 for her tat was a deal.

I did try and pause it but he shakes the packet too much to be able to see. They could easily be a different drug such as steroid medication or even codeine tablets.
If you look very closely when he is talking, you will see that he is looking down at something. My guess is that he's reading from a laptop and has made notes on what to say rather than it being genuine.
I tried a bit of cleaning up the tablet shot and I think they are something called Propranolol which are apparently a Beta Blocker. I know nothing about this medication though.

Reactions: 1
A couple of people have shared 'reaction' videos to Chris' woe is me sob story video. To be honest not much different to what we've all been saying here, but have to say, listening to Chris and his self pity again is making my blood boil.
I didn't watch the actual video just read the transcript so the bits I have seen have been through video response shared made me fume.

Just watching his 'Hell no' clearly shows a half ass attempt at being irritated or cross or something not quite sure as I don't even think he's actor at all. Probably why his age range dates got younger and younger. People his own age or suitable age see through his BS...am basing this on I bet his Tinder dates weren't successful

I tried a bit of cleaning up the tablet shot and I think they are something called Propranolol which are apparently a Beta Blocker. I know nothing about this medication though.
I think beta blockers can be prescribed for panic attacks

Reactions: 1
Packet says propranolol 10mg

It’s a beta blocker, I was given this to alleviate migraines (didn’t work) Looks like it has a lot of uses...

Reactions: 3
Propranolol can be used to lower the racing heart effect of anxiety

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.