IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog today when Chris was filming Isabelle talk you can see Sarah standing on the other side of the road. The red walking person light is flashing and suddenly Isla starts running across the road by herself, no one reacts or even flinches.
View attachment 447
@5:08 from this vlog:

I can't believe Sarah just stood there while it happened, why not tell her to wait for the others to cross and when the light turns green or even better, walk over yourself and hold her hand, this genuinely upset me as this could of ended tragically all because they where too lazy to cross over and help her.
Has anyone mentioned this in tonight`s comments yet? Sarah`s too busy thinking about stuffing her face (again) ,to reinforce the dangers of just wandering across a busy street! Isla`s SIX ,this is something we taught ours at two! THese two seriously have such huge ego`s ,they imagine their just perfect ,whatever they do/don`t do..Thank God she wasn`t hurt!

Reactions: 3
And considering how many cuts are in that whole video it was obviously well rehearsed. Just not enough I guess!
The editing was terrible, ‘soooper’ jumpy, clearly trying to portray himself in a specific light. It just so happens that light has blown up in his face and backfired spectacularly!

Reactions: 4
I am absolutely furious at the 'oh woe is me' attitude from Chris. He is continually repeating himself, almost like he is trying to convince himself that he isn't a groomer. As someone who has experience of dealing with a sexual groomer and having faced that person in court, it's like listening to him all over again telling lies.

Reactions: 9
Where’s Rachel with the recap I can’t face watching them today ,
Is it really worth a watch ?

What a fun family holiday

Non stop moaning from mum who's having the baby of a sexual predator
And dad sneaks off to film a video about the fact he's been outed as a sexual holiday

Really is a once in a lifetime holiday few will ever get the chance to experience

Reactions: 8
I've had to stop the video a few minutes in to save my blood pressure. He is a total POS. DeFranco and others will have to speak about this:mad:

His priority is his children/family but he's the one endangering them? Especially Isabelle

Reactions: 7
Where’s Rachel with the recap I can’t face watching them today ,
Is it really worth a watch ?
She’s probably catching up with all the comments on the other post. It took me a good 45 minutes ?
I haven’t watched it, so can’t comment!

Reactions: 2
Bella's video:

Also I know everyone has divided opinions on Wilkes, Rees etc making videos, but I think its a bit rich him bringing that up...What about when Jane manipulated a child to giving her the Wilkes' address? When did that become acceptable?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What a fun family holiday

Non stop moaning from mum who's having the baby of a sexual predator
And dad sneaks off to film a video about the fact he's been outed as a sexual holiday

Really is a once in a lifetime holiday few will ever get the chance to experience
I just wonder how he managed to film that without any of the girls (specifically Isabelle) hearing him? Although they must be aware of what’s going on if we’re to believe he was pulled by the border force for 3 or 4 hours, how could they explain that away!

I think many good points in this video - I know he is not that high profile....compared to the men in this video but head followed the same path

The part where he's saying
"Have I ever done anything that could be classed as grooming? No hell no" etc etc
sounds scripted and like a really tit audition for eastenders

Reactions: 24
"Have I ever done anything that could be classed as grooming? No hell no" etc etc
New poster but this section really made me believe that the video was scripted and he is very, very guilty

There is no sincerity at all. It just looks uncomfortably fake! Why not just say I am NOT .....etc

Reactions: 5
Glad someone has mentioned his body language and not so clever editing.no compassion,doesn't show any connection with what is dribbling from his mouth... needs better acting classes.. as for the shoulders!!

Didn't look close enough but can anyone actually see what pills he's showing or could they just be pain for his throat.. think I've calmed down now from watching it so not as ranty lol

Compulsive liar - a person who's lies actually become reality to them.. sadly for him has not a very good one.

There is no sincerity at all. It just looks uncomfortably fake! Why not just say I am NOT .....etc
New poster but this section really made me believe that the video was scripted and he is very, very guilty
Especially the way he held eye contact with the camera for so long afterwards.

What a waste of holiday time, all that time scripting it, learning it, filming it. The poor kids can't be that unaware

Especially the way he held eye contact with the camera for so long afterwards.

What a waste of holiday time, all that time scripting it, learning it, filming it. The poor kids can't be that unaware
Completely agree - he's portraying everyone to be awful and never actually addresses the proof that people have shown.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.