IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so sad that a girl has been cut off from her family - It's Not 'our' family you stupid woman Issies family whether you like it or not includes Dad, Step Mum, siblings, grandparents aunts uncles etc.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think all contact got cut around the time Chris was asking teenagers to send them nude photos. Nope nothing to do with your family you daft deluded bushy browed neglectful cow.

The woman is absolutely deranged if she doesn't think that Chris's deplorable behaviour has not affected her young girls.

3 years Sarah and Issie will be the same age as the teenager he asked to go skinny dipping with.... Issie who still likes playing with toys. She won't trust your husband around her teenage mates but don't worry this would have been discussed in therapy.

Also get Esme a coat please or I'll be sending one through the PO Box.

Only last thing... Issie has the intuition to move Isla out of the way of cars but you would rather finish a sentence about christmas? You wont have any props left if you carry on like that. You are mad.

1542396500022.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its so sad that a girl has been cut off from her family - It's Not 'our' family you stupid woman Issies family whether you like it or not includes Dad, Step Mum, siblings, grandparents aunts uncles etc.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think all contact got cut around the time Chris was asking teenagers to send them nude photos. Nope nothing to do with your family you daft deluded bushy browed neglectful cow.

The woman is absolutely deranged if she doesn't think that Chris's deplorable behaviour has not affected her young girls.

3 years Sarah and Issie will be the same age as the teenager he asked to go skinny dipping with.... Issie who still likes playing with toys. She won't trust your husband around her teenage mates but don't worry this would have been discussed in therapy.

Also get Esme a coat please or I'll be sending one through the PO Box.

Only last thing... Issie has the intuition to move Isla out of the way of cars but you would rather finish a sentence about christmas? You wont have any props left if you carry on like that. You are mad.

View attachment 2482
That screenshot literally sums them up.

Isla - Spoilt brat. She really is a brat. Plays up to the camera. Turning into her mother.

Esme - Not important enough for a decent coat. Left out of everything. The child that will rebel.

Isabelle - Stressed the hell out. Unhappy. Wanting to grow up but not being allowed to. The real "mother" of the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That screenshot literally sums them up.

Isla - Spoilt brat. She really is a brat. Plays up to the camera. Turning into her mother.

Esme - Not important enough for a decent coat. Left out of everything. The child that will rebel.

Isabelle - Stressed the hell out. Unhappy. Wanting to grow up but not being allowed to. The real "mother" of the girls.
Does anyone else feel Isla has got worse since Sarah got pregnant?

Reactions: 13
@GiggleBee Yes. I guess it's probably because of jealousy. It will be a big upheaval when her baby brother arrives. She knows things are soon to change and she wants as much attention as possible whilst she still can. She will no longer be her mummy's baby when Fernando arrives.

Reactions: 4
But allowed to grow up when her creepy stepdad wants to take suggestive photos of her and post them on instagram ... ice lolly in a bikini anyone?

Reactions: 11
The more the ingham fiasco goes on the more my heart as a mother feels so sad for Isabelle. You can see how stressed and anxious she is all the time, acting manic & stressed out. She needs freedom to mature as a young lady, its sooooo sad to watch :(

* Goes to buy decorations for her tree, it was clear she wanted the pink & purple ones but once again scutty mummy mingham forced her to have "rose gold"

She has to have an opinion and commented/putdown everything her poor daughter says.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Going back a little - I just went and watched the little "therapy" explanation Sarah did, as I don't watch them much at all anymore.

It was a complete dig. "Nobody in OUR family". I don't know why Sarah would think saying that is helpful to Isabelle. Why not just say "She's dealing with a few things". Or better yet - just not mention it at all, and allow Isabelle to mention it herself if she's ever personally ready to. I don't see how making sly digs, where everyone can put 2+2 together (no longer seeing her Dad, going to therapy, nothing to do with their family etc) and tainting innocent people in the process (if it's to do with Isabelle's Dad - then his new wife, Issy's half brother, grandparents and the rest of their family who adore Isabelle - they all get a bad rep because of it).

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Sarah. Girls are attending therapy because of your HUSBAND!!!
HERE Here, couldn't say it any better. Sarah is showing what a bullying manipulating lazy self important nasty thing she is. No need to say anything. If their darling little ifam asked where Isabelle was in part of vlog she could just say she was doing homework or something but no that's not drama or speculation which the minghams get off on. We don't know Isabelle’s dad and family but let's think about it, he doesn't agree with her on social media, yep pretty decent to me, he doesn't spoil her, yep pretty decent, actually enjoys spending time with his family they All went to Florida including Isabelle, yep pretty decent, has remained very dignified hasnt along side Any of his family hit back at anything on social media not lowering himself, yep decent, doesn't have Chris Creepy teenager obsession in more ways than 1, very decent, and last but not least he had sense and didn't want to settle for lazy, sorry lazy no matter how hard you want to tarnish your ex reputation everything goes about him so much decent than you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Going back a little - I just went and watched the little "therapy" explanation Sarah did, as I don't watch them much at all anymore.

It was a complete dig. "Nobody in OUR family". I don't know why Sarah would think saying that is helpful to Isabelle. Why not just say "She's dealing with a few things". Or better yet - just not mention it at all, and allow Isabelle to mention it herself if she's ever personally ready to. I don't see how making sly digs, where everyone can put 2+2 together (no longer seeing her Dad, going to therapy, nothing to do with their family etc) and tainting innocent people in the process (if it's to do with Isabelle's Dad - then his new wife, Issy's half brother, grandparents and the rest of their family who adore Isabelle - they all get a bad rep because of it).

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Sarah. Girls are attending therapy because of your HUSBAND!!!
Exactly. Its probably confusing and embarrassing enough for her without it being aired out for views. I don't think therapy is anything to be embarrassed about, but its not something I'd want everyone to know at that age (especially when she's making it clear who its about). It could easily make her a target for bullying from kids who see both of their parents/whose parents are together - especially with the Chris stuff on top of that.

I see a very troubled girl when I watch Isabelle. The smiles no longer seem genuine and she seems less tolerable of Sarah these days. I get the impression that she's lonely. She is more of a parent to those girls than Sarah and Chris are. I also feel that despite what Sarah claims that she's getting fed up of receiving dolls, blind bags etc. Yes she may play with the other 2 girls but does she really want that stuff for herself?

Reactions: 17
Ok haven't watched tonight's vlog but why would you surprise Isabelle with an iphone so close to Christmas???

Reactions: 3
I see a very troubled girl when I watch Isabelle. The smiles no longer seem genuine and she seems less tolerable of Sarah these days. I get the impression that she's lonely. She is more of a parent to those girls than Sarah and Chris are. I also feel that despite what Sarah claims that she's getting fed up of receiving dolls, blind bags etc. Yes she may play with the other 2 girls but does she really want that stuff for herself?
She's probably very confused whether she's a child still as recieves toys dolls and can't go out have fun, yet has to pose seductively in bikini licking at an icelolly, and you lazy and Creepy now it's wrong as one very sexually posed picture got deleted didn't it from your Instagram knowing your social media was being looked at. You are that low. Isabelle and cousin leah are same age yet world's apart. Everything is on Isabelle’s shoulders. It must be horrendous waking up going to bed with a big camera in your face and a non respectful parent the other side of it. She's probably always worrying when creeps going to appear in bedroom or bathroom again. What a horrible way to live during these teenage years

• Heart
Reactions: 10
once again they just lie lie lie, Chris claimed to have bought Sarah the new phone because it was cracked, glass was falling out & it had water damage so the speaker didn't work. Yes today they have it Izzy & said it was in perfect condition apart from a slight little crack?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fizz Family going all out on an Apple splurge, meanwhile Isabelle gets Lazy's old iPhone with a broken screen. :ROFLMAO:

Creepy calling Isabelle 'baby' and 'babe' made me wanna vom.

Reactions: 8
Ive just started watching the vlog from a couple of nights ago the one with the giveaway but just watched the bit at the beginning a few times when Isabelle tells us shes going for a sleepover with a friend, did anyone else notice how uncomfortable she looked telling us that and how she didn't seem to want to look at the camera, not sure if im reading too much into it but Isabelle never used to look uncomfortable on camera when chatting on her own to the ifam Ive seen her getting more and more uncomfortable at certain times in vlogs and cant help but feel they are making her lie about stuff.

Reactions: 1
Ive just started watching the vlog from a couple of nights ago the one with the giveaway but just watched the bit at the beginning a few times when Isabelle tells us shes going for a sleepover with a friend, did anyone else notice how uncomfortable she looked telling us that and how she didn't seem to want to look at the camera, not sure if im reading too much into it but Isabelle never used to look uncomfortable on camera when chatting on her own to the ifam Ive seen her getting more and more uncomfortable at certain times in vlogs and cant help but feel they are making her lie about stuff.
My heart broke for her a while back when she had the "cake disaster" for one of her Sassybelle videos, and couldn't stop crying. They picked out secret santa people whilst she was still clearly very upset...

I get teens are emotional at the best of times, but Isabelle seems extremely sensitive. She has so much going on (whether part of it is to do with her dad's side or not). That girl needs time away from everyone. Even if it meant staying at "Uncle Dave's" house. Just somewhere for her to regroup x

once again they just lie lie lie, Chris claimed to have bought Sarah the new phone because it was cracked, glass was falling out & it had water damage so the speaker didn't work. Yes today they have it Izzy & said it was in perfect condition apart from a slight little crack?
“Surprising our 13 yr old with an iPhone” Not exactly exciting is it since she has had iPhones before. Also I thought Chris only bought sarah a new phone around the time the scandal broke.
Also Isabelle was only given a Samsung phone a few months back ( probably Chris’ Hand me down phone) I remember because ( IMO) she seemed disappointed to have had a Samsung as opposed to an iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought her phone was pretty much dead which is why he got the new one. Prob a make it up to you present.

She did go to her friends, it was on insta and tick tok so she wasnt lieing. ?

Reactions: 3
Why has he put clips of him falling off in that montage, seems weird, hey look I'm a bit rubbish and fall off a lot.
It's to show how much "hard work" and how "tough and manly" he is always falling off and hurting himself. Skating gives you so many war wounds lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does everything in their house have to be a surprise? Why can’t they have a normal convo ‘you’ve been so well behaved that we decided that you can have your mums old phone blah blah’. I’d be on bloody edge in that house wondering when chris is next going to get his camera out with a sooooper dooooper surprise.

Reactions: 16
I thought her phone was pretty much dead which is why he got the new one. Prob a make it up to you present.
Her old phone screen was totally smashed!! I thought Creepy surprised her with a iPhone 10 about a month ago?? Remember she was pissed hunting around the house only to find it in her bed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.