IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Chris 'David Attenborough' Ingham penguins live in the Arctic Circle.

Then a minute later when he tries to figure out what the tapir is."...Someone find out what it is because I don't want to sound stupid on camera." :ROFLMAO:
I think the boat has already well and truly sailed on Creepy sounding stupid on camera.
Only about 12K miles off from where penguins actually live, so about his usual level of factual accuracy.
Anyone notice the scab on his lip? Do we think cold sore or has he been ramming that lip ring in again to regain his nonexistent Street cred with the skating boys that he’s so desperate to impress.
Hope they all know he’s not allowed to go to the skate park without Izzy chaperoning him.
I’m not sure how cool he’s going to look come next year doing those jumps when he’s got the new baby strapped across his chest.

Reactions: 11
Sure they must realise though people will take one look at them at think HEY t

Not sure if this has already been mentioned by has anybody seen this on Chris Ingham’s own YouTube channel?! Uploaded 6 days ago. The lyrics in the background!!
It’s hilarious how he thinks he can just slyly come back to YouTube without any repercussions???
Has anyone contacted the team he skates with? To see what they’ve had to say on the matter?? I’m pretty sure the name was on Facebook somewhere..

Reactions: 3
Sure they must realise though people will take one look at them at think HEY t

It’s hilarious how he thinks he can just slyly come back to YouTube without any repercussions???
Has anyone contacted the team he skates with? To see what they’ve had to say on the matter?? I’m pretty sure the name was on Facebook somewhere..
Why has he put clips of him falling off in that montage, seems weird, hey look I'm a bit rubbish and fall off a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I was wondering with regard to the allegations of innapropriate messaging etc. one of the girls said the messages were in Florida. What age was she at the time of the messages? The age of consent in Florida is 18, not 16 as in the UK (all US sates have seperate age of consent laws) with a 'close-in-age' law which means sex with a 16 or 17 year old, so long as the partner is not over 23 is acceptable.

I'm not sure if innapropriate grooming messages from someone over 18 to someone under 18 would also be under the crimes of innapropriate behaviour to a minor?

Secondly, there is a website and information charity called the 'UK and Ireland database' which discusses several sorts of sexual crimes against minors, from full assaults to incidences of grooming. Has anyone thought of sending them messages about Chris?

Reactions: 1
I was wondering with regard to the allegations of innapropriate messaging etc. one of the girls said the messages were in Florida. What age was she at the time of the messages? The age of consent in Florida is 18, not 16 as in the UK (all US sates have seperate age of consent laws) with a 'close-in-age' law which means sex with a 16 or 17 year old, so long as the partner is not over 23 is acceptable.

I'm not sure if innapropriate grooming messages from someone over 18 to someone under 18 would also be under the crimes of innapropriate behaviour to a minor?

Secondly, there is a website and information charity called the 'UK and Ireland database' which discusses several sorts of sexual crimes against minors, from full assaults to incidences of grooming. Has anyone thought of sending them messages about Chris?
She was 16 when the messages occurred. The Florida police have been informed (don’t have a citation, but I believe Theresa (Jess’ mum) informed them. Yes, I believe if they’d both been from the US, he’d be in jail. Unsure what the legalities are regarding two British nationals on holiday. Maybe as it’s not a crime over here the Floridian police decided not to pursue charges, who knows.

As he technically hasn’t committed a crime, those sites may not care. I’d say go let them know regardless. Due to the legality of our age of consent, she may not be considered a minor in this particular case.

If anything, this entire debacle should spur a law change regarding the age of consent and vulnerable under 18s.

Reactions: 2
I'm so sorry!

.......but you just know that Mary Shortle is into some odd kinky tit. She has that look. (In my opnion ;-) )

That shrine to the Inghams was very creepy anyone who thinks that is normal needs a background check.
She'd be a good character in 'The League of Gentlemen'.

Reactions: 5
I would have so much respect if sarah left chris and raised her kids on her own, of course they would see chris whatever... but vlogs without him, she’d actually gain a new audience as a single mother but shes soo lazy, chris adds nothing ? i hate him so much and sarah the lazy git she clearly has no respect for herself how embarrassing !!! Everyone going to remember what chris done and shes stuck by him, disgusting !!! Rant over

I know this is covering old ground but Jess was only just 16 so say for example she was 16 on 1st March (I don't know when she was BTW) and he sent her them messages on 28th feb when she was still 15 then he would have been done for it but because she was just over the age of consent he has got away with it , so taking my example if he sent them the next day the 1st of March everything is completely different regarding the law and yet you are not an adult until 18 its crazy !!!

Not sure if this has already been mentioned by has anybody seen this on Chris Ingham’s own YouTube channel?! Uploaded 6 days ago. The lyrics in the background!!
Finally some hilarity in an Ingham video! Chris you were never as big as your ego. No one cares that your channel was gone and sure as tit no one cares about your comeback!

Reactions: 6
She was 16 when the messages occurred. The Florida police have been informed (don’t have a citation, but I believe Theresa (Jess’ mum) informed them. Yes, I believe if they’d both been from the US, he’d be in jail. Unsure what the legalities are regarding two British nationals on holiday. Maybe as it’s not a crime over here the Floridian police decided not to pursue charges, who knows.

As he technically hasn’t committed a crime, those sites may not care. I’d say go let them know regardless. Due to the legality of our age of consent, she may not be considered a minor in this particular case.

If anything, this entire debacle should spur a law change regarding the age of consent and vulnerable under 18s.

This is something I have been wondering also. He technically didn't break UK law, but he did break a Florida state law. One would think something could be done with that.

I mean I know that if an american citizen is raped while in the UK there are legal/justice protocols for that, and vise versa. So one would think the same would be said for a case like this. I know no government has actual common sense, but still if there are protocols for something similar it would be natural to think there would be one for the same exact thing.

This is the video with the black eye
That thumbnail of Sarah with black eye makes her look mentally not right. If this did happen genuinely then why feel need to discuss it on YouTube to 1000s strangers and make a joke out of it by slapping on makeup. That's not someone who's genuinely gone through it. You wouldn't need to draw on a black eye. Looks like video was done for views money attention end of. The reason she didn't want speculation was because if it was hinted by her it was a certain someone they could sue her for slunder. What a total nasty person. Oh and on the where Isabelle goes she says she wanted the house and to settle down, but he didn't... Hardly what you want to do with someone so controlling. Sounded to me she resents him because she couldn't get him to be her lap dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘My kids are so lazy’

They probably had a lie in because Sarah wasn’t out of bed. Is rarely EVER out of bed and even eats in bed ffs.

And wtf is with the music every ten seconds as if it’s some Christmas Feature Movie from Hollywood. I struggle to even hate watch atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So did their vehicle pass MOT finally, or are they still illegally driving it?
Must have they wouldn’t have been allowed to take it out of the garage with the fails it had, plus MOT was expired by early 2 weeks.

It’s shows they don’t have as much money rolling through their fingers or they would have just trading in the Death Star for something else. Will be more and more expensive to keep that tractor on the road.

I wonder when they will upgrade their car to fit for the new baby!? Unless Esme gets put in the boot . I wonder how they will afford it !?

Reactions: 2
I wonder when they will upgrade their car to fit for the new baby!? Unless Esme gets put in the boot . I wonder how they will afford it !?
Well they did all that research about a trailer awhile back.... you know, when they finally decided to rent one to move a few items like every other normal family would have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back a little - I just went and watched the little "therapy" explanation Sarah did, as I don't watch them much at all anymore.

It was a complete dig. "Nobody in OUR family". I don't know why Sarah would think saying that is helpful to Isabelle. Why not just say "She's dealing with a few things". Or better yet - just not mention it at all, and allow Isabelle to mention it herself if she's ever personally ready to. I don't see how making sly digs, where everyone can put 2+2 together (no longer seeing her Dad, going to therapy, nothing to do with their family etc) and tainting innocent people in the process (if it's to do with Isabelle's Dad - then his new wife, Issy's half brother, grandparents and the rest of their family who adore Isabelle - they all get a bad rep because of it).

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Sarah. Girls are attending therapy because of your HUSBAND!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.