IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to therapy when I was around the same age as Isabelle, my sessions were held in my school, in school time. Only some of my close friends knew where I was, but it still obviously didn’t stop other people wondering where I was during some lessons. It’s embarrasing for someone of such a young age to admit they’re going to therapy - especially in a time in your life where you’re so desperate to ‘fit in’ with everyone else. Disgusting from Sarah to broadcast it in the vlogs for a bit of content.

Reactions: 12
In the vlog about Issy's therapy... It's not this side of the her family Sarah said..it's not herself, Chris, Esme or Isla so you can only take it's her biological Dads side of the family...but it's not Sarah's place to say.

She should have left it at Issy goes to therapy and she's happy for people to know but not explain why until she's ready.
I personally feel that Isabelle going to therapy is something they should have kept private. Even if Isabelle wanted to divulge I would have encouraged her not to. There is simply no need for anyone (especially their young fanbase) to know this kind of intimate information, just the same as having her period.
What are they going to vlog next?
“Isabelle loses her virginity”
[automerge]1543024394[/automerge]Oh and could someone please enlighten me as to why Isabelle is holding one of those ugly freaky ass dolls. Don’t say she has one now too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven’t been able to catch up on comments but regarding Isabelle and therapy, months and months back (around the time mummyofgirls joined us on GG to badmouth Isabelle’s dad) Sarah answered comments to kids on twitter about Isabelle attending therapy and she also added that she wouldn’t be seeing her dad, “this is Isabelle’s choice while she deals with some stuff” etc ? for the next while, she had NO problem pinning it on her father and I’m sure she mentioned it in a “question of the day” at the end of a vlog too.

Something about how she said it in today vlog makes me think she’s been blocked from talking about it, maybe he’s been to his own lawyers and she’s no longer allowed discuss it on the vlogs... but knowing Sarah she’s not one to miss out on an opportunity to stir something even just by implying.
She Couldn’t have been more obvious if she tried.
She’s made a point of bringing up Isabelle’s therapy nearly every week.
Either in the vlogs saying Chris has dropped her or in her instagram comments to kids.
Not so open about your meetings with lawyers, social services, police, all the things I’m SURE have happened in the last few months.
Didn’t see you running to vlog about Chris and his Aussie Lock down ?
Sarah, you’re a shady little...
pregnant women, pregnant women, breathe.....???
If you want to imply Isabelle’s bio dad is a dead beat asshole all you’re doing is showing you have tit taste in men!
And they have worse taste in women for shagging you ?
We have solid proof Chris is a randy, twisted little fucker. And only your word on her bio dad.
At least 2 of her 3 parents have failed her.
But that’s yourself and Chris ?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've not watched the vlog because I can't stomach the fact they're getting paid for showing other people's misfortune!

I wonder though if Sarah constantly mentions the therapy to convince herself that it's not her and Chris that's the issue! It honestly wouldn't suprise me if Isabelle had alot to say about them two to a therapist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do agree with Chris on this one (though
I agree with and appreciate what your saying about their spending). I refuse to buy candy, popcorn or any other kind of food at the movie theatre. I always stop at the supermarket and let my children choose something from there.
I don’t think I’m denying them a treat by doing this. They are still getting the treat, in fact they might get double the treat for half the cost. If cinemas didn’t charge highly inflated prices, I’d buy the items there.
But he said it was just the candy. He had nachos and popcorn bought from the movies as he filmed it. Seriously look at all the food they eat out, all the tit they buy., all the daily shopping they do and won't buy a box of candy for 3.50? Why buy the other food at the movie then? After all it was probably dinner for them[/QUOTE]

This is a good way to get your theater closed down. Theaters don't make any money on the tickets they sell, they only make money on concession, believe it or not. They have to pay to get the films, and that is where the ticket money goes to. Films are also not cheap to get, so the more people that bring their own stuff in the more the theater goes into the red, and the more it goes into the red that faster it will close down. Worked at our local movie theater in HS, learned this all when I would sit in the back room with our boss. It's insane the amount it costs to buy the film to show at the theater.

Reactions: 3
This is a good way to get your theater closed down. Theaters don't make any money on the tickets they sell, they only make money on concession, believe it or not. They have to pay to get the films, and that is where the ticket money goes to. Films are also not cheap to get, so the more people that bring their own stuff in the more the theater goes into the red, and the more it goes into the red that faster it will close down. Worked at our local movie theater in HS, learned this all when I would sit in the back room with our boss. It's insane the amount it costs to buy the film to show at the theater

Streaming at home is the best option for sure..
You can have your Spag Bol on your lap...
Anything you want for dessert.
You can be in your pj’s

Living your best life ??

Reactions: 7
The thing I find really sad about Sarah divulging the personal details, and basically making shady comments about Isabelle's Dad...

Isabelle has a little brother (step-brother). They share the same Dad. That little boy hasn't done anything to deserve his family name being tainted.

People will watch the vlogs, be aware who Isabelle's Dad is, and create their own judgement call which might affect the little boy. Totally unfair in my eyes.

Dirty laundry is for the washing machine.

Reactions: 22
The thing I find really sad about Sarah divulging the personal details, and basically making shady comments about Isabelle's Dad...

Isabelle has a little brother (step-brother). They share the same Dad. That little boy hasn't done anything to deserve his family name being tainted.

People will watch the vlogs, be aware who Isabelle's Dad is, and create their own judgement call which might affect the little boy. Totally unfair in my eyes.

Dirty laundry is for the washing machine.
Its so low. Makes me think she knows it will get back to him which is why shes said it all.

Reactions: 3
Well I just watched last nights vlog and have to say that just shows how thick Sarah and Creepy are. Sarah talks tit again this time about thanksgiving
"I dont think its just American that celebrate is it Canada and stuff (what stuff??? other countries you mean???) to, Im sure it is"

well yes although Canada does have Thanksgiving they celebrate in October and some other countries do but yesterday was American Thanksgiving.

But my favorite from Sarah talks tit tonight "we dont really celebrate it here in the UK but we do spend the day being thankful" no Sarah we dont celebrate it due to it not being our holiday.

Reactions: 15
Watching means girls this afternoon and caught this.

Principle of school to sports coach “Move away from the underage girls”

Principle is kicked by student

Principle NO, HELL NO!

As soon as I heard this I had to laugh. Reminded me of Chris (except the underage girls thing)

Reactions: 10
Once again the two younger girls going to bed at 9:30pm on a school night. Sarah mentioned that the girls had just gone to bed and that Chris and Izzy were on their way home (Chris said in vlog movie finished at 9:30)
Far too late for a 6 year old to be going to bed on a school night.
No wonder they don’t get moving in the weekend and on holidays until lunchtime- the girls catching up on their sleep.
Yes, she wants us to know it definitely wasn't THEIR family as to why Izzy goes to therapy!
They are perfect after all. Chris and Sarah are right in all they do whilst everyone else is wrong. I've seen her bio dad and his wife on fb they look a normal happy family ( unlike the minghams) and the wife has lots of pictures of isabelle looking happy with her brother. If she's having theoropy over her dad's side it's only because the minghams have fed her crap and poisoned her mind and bought her love and affection. There's always 2 sides to a story and the one who stays quiet and dignified in my opinion is usually one who's more right. Sorry Sarah Isabelle’s theoropy is down to you as well your her parent she lives with you.
[automerge]1543075000[/automerge]
Where have they posted the dig about Issy's private issues? Is it on the vlog? Utterly disgraceful to put Isabelle in the situation where she basically feels like she has to "choose a side".
It's at start of vlog with lazy sat on stairs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s incredible isn’t it, privacy of your daughter not important (periods and therapy) , privacy of complete strangers who are in difficult circumstances (ie homeless) not important. Someone comments a mean name about your proven inappropriate messages, lawyers, gagging letters, legal threats. Can they not see the irony here?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They really are trying to be like ladbaby,chris saying yes mate all the time

Reactions: 1
No Lapland. They're staying at a cottage. She can't wait to surprise the girls... Because clearly they won't see this. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
They really are trying to be like ladbaby,chris saying yes mate all the time
Also her really fakey laugh and the camera shots of ‘unaware’ Chris, the hilarious comedy duo of silly Sarah and Straight man Chris, hope the TV executives are watching! these two need their own Christmas special...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everyone keeps going on about Lapland but I'm sure the travel company won't let her travel there due to being pregnant- same as toddlers are advised not to go. Let alone the extortionate travel insurance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.