IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’ve contacted her they must have been to a gp or midwife. The hospital wouldn’t just know she was pregnant.

If she’s missing appointments that will raise concerns at the hospital as well. I know it’s a huge gene realisation but often women who don’t attend booking in appointments or attained regular antenatal care are victims of domestic abuse.

Reactions: 1
If they’ve contacted her they must have been to a gp or midwife. The hospital wouldn’t just know she was pregnant.

If she’s missing appointments that will raise concerns at the hospital as well. I know it’s a huge gene realisation but often women who don’t attend booking in appointments or attained regular antenatal care are victims of domestic abuse.
Travellers too...

It's all highlighted though in medical records.

Sarah wasted a GP appointment to get her birth booked in at chosen hospital whereas the midwives would have sorted this earlier for her if she had gone through the correct channels.

Ultrasounds are fine but don't ways show everything and are often used with results of standard blood tests.

She should know all about pregnancy care after having 3 children so no idea why she's burying her head in the sand and just thinking ahhh everything will be fine. It's simply ridiculous to say the least.

Reactions: 3
They're clearly just cohabiting and had that little shag to try and paint over the crack. They were probably naive enough to think that in time this would all blow over. Baby Bingham is only here as a vlogging product/marriage saviour attempt.

Reactions: 2
It's infuriating to see. I don't want another youngster to fall victim to Chris Ingham. I can't just sit by. It makes me feel sick.

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make these parents aware? I was thinking of PM'ing each person that leaves a comment on their page individually through FB messenger. Could this work? Could anyone help come up with some good wording?
Maybe someone needs to start one of them FB posts and make it go viral.

The hospital would have known from her GP appt to book her hospital right?

Maybe someone needs to start one of them FB posts and make it go viral.

The hospital would have known from her GP appt to book her hospital right?
Yes maybe start your own facebook page as thats where I see most adults commenting and then they cant delete any comments without your permission, but put their name in the title ?

So
Yes maybe start your own facebook page as thats where I see most adults commenting and then they cant delete any comments without your permission, but put their name in the title ?
Something like 'the Ingham family - the truth!'

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find this kind of ironic giving all the info we have?
I was going to leave a comment about how she's basically admitting a 16 yr old is still a child but Ill only get blocked!

Off to sunbathe on top deck now, catch up with you all later!

Someone commented on the post that they've got to go for a head scan soon. Wonder whether if it's to see if she has been brainwashed by the Minghams...

Just reading all her replies, vlogmas is going to be amazing so many exciting things planned and the vlogs will be longer and the PO Box that was getting set up still hasn’t been..another lie as I’m sure she said it was all good to go?

Just reading all her replies, vlogmas is going to be amazing so many exciting things planned and the vlogs will be longer and the PO Box that was getting set up still hasn’t been..another lie as I’m sure she said it was all good to go?
'So many exiting things planned'
'Surprise' Lapland Holiday
Vlogmas cheap and crappy videos
Boring Cottage holiday
Girls Over the top screaming
Snowbelle Sparkles and Jingle whatever the name is
A million 'bargins'
Greasy foreheads
Lazy on the sofa doing duck all complaining she is feeling sick and fainting
Oh and of course Prinny can look forward to being abandoned again

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Good for her! It will only get deleted though ?
I’m guessing you are on here Theresa, may I just say good for you and we won’t let him get away with this if we can. We all want the same outcome, oh they make my blood boil!

Reactions: 20
I would love for her not to delete and actually answer some questions we all have! I’d love to know her theory and her way of thinking about it all. She would be human instead of a cash robot incapable of loving or any feelings she has just now!

Reactions: 8
“It’s all lies, your all just haters and desperate to see us fail”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.