IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what’ll happen to the Facebook thread. Real shame that YouTube, Facebook etc let them filter negative comments. Makes reading the comment sections bias, thus pointless.

Zoella, Alfie etc are all guilty of it too.

Reactions: 4
IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy’s Still Shopping

Reactions: 17
IFAM #13 Chris is (dog) grooming, Sarah is still consuming (Nando's) and the death of the channel is (hopefully) looming

Reactions: 1
C32E76EF-520F-4647-B8B2-5DAF5C4BA843.jpeg

The featured video on their Facebook page, look at the hair and the eyebrows ???

Reactions: 12
Looking at him there he’s never right (anyone in their right mind would give him a wide birth, dillusional ifam aside) and this was before anything came out.

Reactions: 6
Sarah was obviously very desperate, you can see how Issy has become a well coached cast member now, I know kids grow up and mature but in that video she was acting like your average kid.
Esme couldn’t even have anything for herself even back then either, on that live someone said hello to her, as soon as Esme had said hello back Sarah asked for someone to say hello Isla ? because iddy biddy boo boo can’t miss out!

Reactions: 8
How the hell did Chris think his hair was ok?

I mean look at it...it's horrendous. I know it always is but that's goes up there with the worse of the worse compilations of Chris' hair that we have seen!

I may have commented too and they have been deleted and I can’t comment any longer...You COWARD SARAH! I’d love to meet them I’d have a few choice words I tell you!

Reactions: 13
He reminds me of the guy from the hamlet cigar ads

IMG_3364.jpg

84k views on a baby clickbait video..that’s not working now either! And cmon Sarah I really want a bump update picture and a weekly Sarah Says video about all your healthy eating during pregnancy!

Reactions: 4
84k views on a baby clickbait video..that’s not working now either! And cmon Sarah I really want a bump update picture and a weekly Sarah Says video about all your healthy eating during pregnancy!
'I also like eating Nando's wraps which are very healthy because they contain lettuce' :ROFLMAO:
'I eat lots of bananas to help cure my iron issues' :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I’m going to be petty right now but if I’m right then Lazy’s an idiot yet again so here goes. Is 37 weeks technically full term? If so yesterday’s vlog when she’s 20 weeks and she’s been brave enough to try out the percentages again and she’s put 50%, she’s wrong. Again. Please don’t burst my bubble ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.