IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ifam 13: Creepy Creepy Bang Banged up in LA?! Mid term blues the child catcher can stray ?

Don’t take me seriously I’m thinking on the go.
?

None skip Ulster Bank advertisement. ?

Reactions: 2
I’m going to be petty right now but if I’m right then Lazy’s an idiot yet again so here goes. Is 37 weeks technically full term? If so yesterday’s vlog when she’s 20 weeks and she’s been brave enough to try out the percentages again and she’s put 50%, she’s wrong. Again. Please don’t burst my bubble ?
40 weeks is full term.

Date of pregnancy is classed from last period.

In biology sense...human pregnancys are 38 weeks but no one actually uses that as a guide. The pregnancy is classed as officially starting from your last period, and average cycle of 28 days hence why you get the additional 2 weeks. It's just easier this way to work out things...

Of course scans can change dates and in science at school you are taught human pregnancy is 38 weeks.

Reactions: 3
Dominos for dinner... only because there was an offer according to creepy not because they dont cook or anything

Reactions: 8
Surely, surely you would vet a 12 movie before showing especially a 6yr old it! So it was inappropriate no tit Sherlock ??‍♀??‍♀ Parenting at its best as always! Oh Charlotte is back in tow but not on the vlog?! Also need to count how many seconds of various songs on there as there is a couple that may infringe rules ?

Reactions: 5
The real Inghams have set up a Facebook book page now which is public to see all the news about them.

They have been posting a lot on FB today. They must think they are in the clear now.

Reactions: 4
Surely, surely you would vet a 12 movie before showing especially a 6yr old it! So it was inappropriate no tit Sherlock ??‍♀??‍♀ Parenting at its best as always! Oh Charlotte is back in tow but not on the vlog?! Also need to count how many seconds of various songs on there as there is a couple that may infringe rules ?
drivel from Charlotte the magpie after going for lunch with Sarah yesterday
B56A3E36-733F-484D-88CA-3BC8E9FB1016.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Sarah is getting huge now. She still has another four months. He mist be getting big now from all the tit his mum is feeding him. If he gets any bigger he might not be able to squeeze out of her vagina.

The fuss she made about Isla being ok with going to school made me think there was tantrums this week.

drivel from Charlotte the magpie after going for lunch with Sarah yesterdayView attachment 1630

How many bottles of vodka did she down with this insta perfect lunch?!
This is the type of friend Sarah doesn’t need in her life, someone that encourages her bullshit. A real friend would have the guts to tell her to her face she needs to face up to her own/her husbands tit, then walk away until she does.

I don’t understand a word of this. I’m glad she’s going back to “work” instead of “play” because her “play” seems to be making her crazy. She’s right.
Crazy, And difficult to understand.
I bet she smells like incense (and Nando’s) if she was with Sarah.
Such touchy feely clap trap I can’t deal. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not sure it this has been shared here yet?

Jess has made a new video and good on her:

Aside from the stark contrast between this video and Creepy’s (now removed) ‘explanation’, I find it very interesting that Jess does not hold back in using the terms ‘paedophile’ and ‘groomer’, and that there are numerous potential victims, and yet the video is STILL ON YOUTUBE. Just like her other videos, and just like all the evidence of the messages. It’s all still there. No threats from the best legal team in the country, Creepy? Not fancy challenging her very specific claims in court?

Reactions: 17
Had to turn off the minute she was turning her nose up at the NHS scan! Yeah chris people have to pay for scan pictures because the nhs is running out of money! If it’s so bad stick to your private scans and have a private birth! They have majorly peeved me off!
I'm wondering if they should use the NHS for any baby scans at all, if they're having private scans (I jokingly have called these 3D things 'vanity scans') because they're taking resources for the performance of an ultrasound scan away from another patient who needs the NHS?

Having said that, a lot of people do get these personal, private scans to see more of the baby at their own pace because the NHS are medical only.

I remember work colleagues a few years ago who were having a baby together and they were whining about having to pay for scan pictures. I wondered if maybe it was a bit mean not to let parents have pictures for free, but then I realised the NHS can't really afford non-essentials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
CAE053DD-CD81-465D-A2BB-00643AD4CB5E.jpeg
Pinched from Twitter, but a bit of a slip-up from Creepy. Two pictures from Bella’s (fan he met at Alton Towers then slid into personal chats with) personal account he missed when he was trying to cover his tracks. What is it that your husband ‘likes’ about these pictures of a teenage fan, Sarah? Why was he asking her if people tried it on with her in her maid uniform while she was at work? Why did he ask her to ‘drop that towel and re-send’?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1638Pinched from Twitter, but a bit of a slip-up from Creepy. Two pictures from Bella’s (fan he met at Alton Towers then slid into personal chats with) personal account he missed when he was trying to cover his tracks. What is it that your husband ‘likes’ about these pictures of a teenage fan, Sarah? Why was he asking her if people tried it on with her in her maid uniform while she was at work? Why did he ask her to ‘drop that towel and re-send’? I wonder what he’s thinking in this picture where you’re meeting her?View attachment 1637
I think that is Jess there.

I'm wondering if they should use the NHS for any baby scans at all, if they're having private scans (I jokingly have called these 3D things 'vanity scans') because they're taking resources for the performance of an ultrasound scan away from another patient who needs the NHS?

Having said that, a lot of people do get these vanity scans to see more of the baby at their own pace because the NHS are medical only.

I remember work colleagues a few years ago who were having a baby together and they were whining about having to pay for scan pictures. I wondered if maybe it was a bit mean not to let parents have pictures for free, but then I realised the NHS can't really afford non-essentials.
I think that's it...a scan; although as a mother to be is nice for you to see your baby. It's actually a diagnostic tool at the end of the day. For your midwife and those above to monitor the baby.

Reactions: 2
New thread title posted. Could some kind person please post the link thingy here for us... Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.