Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
Hmm ,i`d love to know what the majority of their neighbours really think of them.
I'm pretty sure someone (not sure if it was a neighbour, or just someone from their area) said that nobody in the area really likes them. They also disputed Sarah's claim about them having barbecues/parties with the neighbours, or being invited to them.

Reactions: 8

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
What makes it even more vile is the fact they have family/friends who tried for years and years to have a baby and suffered losses! I wonder how they are feeling about these videos?!

When I think they can’t stoop any lower they always go one step lower!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Look what Lazy has been up to. Maybe there is a way to get her off Instagram and Creepy too....
Your comment got deleted but Instagram saw nothing wrong with that Izzy pic with the ice lolly ? where is the logic?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
9 YEAR OLD HAS HER FIRST CRUSH!
* We find Sarah sat on the stairs babbling on about nothing as usual. She's in the house but apparently it's so cold in there that you can see the mist coming out of her mouth. All I can see coming out of her mouth is bullshit. They realllllyyyy need to sort out that heating. They're off to see Esme's harvest festival in the chapel. But if Sarah continues talking they will be late. :LOL:
* After going to Esme's performance they went to the doctors. Sarah was moaning that it was a sit and wait service. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR DOCTORS THEN MOVE TO A DIFFERENT SURGERY!!!! Shock... horror... Sarah wants a hospital birth. She wanted a referral to a different hospital than is with i her catchment area as that's where she had the other girls.
* Next scene is Sarah asleep on the sofa as usual. Bet she loves it when Chris puts that in the vlogs. Chris goes for a skate. Prinny is running after him. She's probably thinking he's off on holiday and wondering why he's abandoning her again. Then Chris rants about the weather as us Brits love to do.:giggle:
* After getting the girls from dance they go to the shops. They get some crisps and popcorn for Sarah, along with more unhealthy stuff for the kids. Sarah is stuffing her face with the popcorn as they leave the store.
* They're home after getting Esme and she shouts at Sarah not to reveal her crush's name. He gave her some money and some bracelets. Might be time for Sarah to do the Birds and the Bees chat soon. Although I doubt she will.
* Esme is quite clearly high on sugar. Oh the joys of being a kid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
* Isla is having some pink panther biscuits and a gingerbread house covered in chocolate and jelly beans,Isabelle is in bed with a box of jaffa cakes. I don't mean to keep moaning but their diet is going from bad to :poop:. Those girls will have diabetes by the end of next year if this continues. Does Sarah care about her kids? Nope!!!:mad::mad:
* Sarah got out of breath walking up the stairs. Shows how lazy she is.
So did she see the midwife? And why did they have to get up so early?
Who gives their kids all that junk before bed? Forget the diabetes...Load me up with sugar and crap so I get a good nite sleep for school tomorrow... Honestly, I love kids as I'm a teacher but I think there is something not right with poor Esme...Also she is crying out for attention. She doesn't even want to stay home from school while on break. Hmm....

Missusnaz

VIP Member
So does it show that last couple of Disney trips heavily discounted/sponsored? And the true cost of a Disney holiday is beyond them even with being Able to afford private schooling for two children
I’m saving hard for Florida next year, like any normal family does you make sacrifices to get the nice things. Just look at Australia and how cheap that was done, but I’m glad they are settling for UK holidays for now anyway..shows they are struggling! They ran away to Australia as they knew they would be hounded at home. Still hasn’t changed a thing has it. Looking over your shoulder everywhere you go. What a life!

Nannycaff

Poppy flower, are you in anyway connected with the Inghams. You've totally slated all the other family vloggers. Alright you have said some derogatory things about the Inghams but surely creepy Chris and sulky Sarah are worse than some of them. Seems like you are feeling sorry for them

raccoonlivesmatter

I know I’m late with this but I feel physically sick reading the thread from around the time of the ‘no movement’ video. It was a few days after the baby loss awareness day... and someone I am close to shared their story of a baby born sleeping at 37 weeks. It was all very raw for me I had cried every day reading her very emotional posts throughout the week. I kept thinking what a brave woman she was and as soon as I saw this video title it tipped me over the edge. How DARE they use something so sensitive to gain views on their awful videos. I hope they never have to go through anything as heartbreaking as my friend and people on this thread (I’m so sorry for your loss). I knew they were low but I never knew how low until that vlog. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch any others since then and think I will have to keep up to date on here as I just can’t watch them anymore. I hope they read here and see the error of their ways. When I was pregnant I would wait for movement every night and remember waking my partner up in tears one night complete hysterical that I couldn’t feel anything, luckily for me my story ended happily and I will always know how lucky I am. Can you imagine making light out of other’s complete and utter heartbreak, there is nothing worse than the loss of a child. Again I’m so sorry for bringing this up again and sorry for any trauma I may cause people that have been through similar circumstance. I only post here as I hope they read it and know how utterly disgusting they are. It’s taken me a few days to gather my thoughts but here they are.
See I don't get how they can just still leave the thumbnail and video title as is. Even if they are so naive to not realise how hurtful they were being in the first place, surely after reading all the MANY comments and disgust from people not just here, but all over the internet, surely they would change those small details of the video. They don't even have to take the video down, just edit those minor things. It is unbelievable to me that they can be so uncaring to anyone but themselves.

Rachel-Mrs DD

No they won't be laughing
It will rankle them but its just a comment on twitter
Theres nothing to stop you or me going on Twitter and saying me too.
If its true then some thing concrete will come through if not it won't
It doesn't do their brand much good and it will add to their stress levels.

If its true and its a younger girl its much deeper shit.

Hatshepsut

IFAM#12 Lazy’s Not A Fan Of A Basic Caravan And Creepy Won’t Unwarp In Chilly Mablethorpe

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Views for the last two videos are absolutely shocking, be prepared for drastic clickbait over the next few days! Even Fizz sisters got more views! They will be raging, let’s see Sassybelle getting more attention from now on, but can’t see them doing a teenage shopping with no budget, I’d go with teenage shopping within a budget (as cheap as possible!) But over half a million watching FF, that’s crazy compared to less than 80k for this lot. But I can see why, they need to seriously up the game or just seriously give up! ??

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I hope to God that those 3 beautiful girls are being safeguarded somehow. That there's some higher authority looking out for them in all this.

• Heart
G

Ginger

Wow I'm shocked that its Mablethorpe, I really thought it'd be Disneyland Paris again. :ROFLMAO: Guess they can't afford it anymore.
I read somewhere in among all the randomness surrounding this that Disney were investigating the messages at their end. Wheels turn slowly... it’s possible that they can’t go to Disney at all right now.

Of course, it’s also possible that they just don’t have the funds.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Yes we are ?
Lazy, hun, you’re breathless because you’re overeating. Nothing to do with being pregnant. When you barely exercise and only eat junk you become overweight which causes breathlessness (amongst other things)
You’re welcome hun ?
You’d think no one in the World had ever been pregnant before. They infuriate me but I watch anyway so more fool me I guess