IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so no benefit brow bar for eyebrows?! Hmmm not allowed to film or been told to do one possibly! Or a bit close to home seems as they don’t film anywhere near them nowadays..also I’ve noticed the subscriber count hasn’t moved much over the past two weeks...I LOVE THAT!

Reactions: 9
When did creepy remove his video? Sorry I'm just a bit behind as been dealing with the flu.
I don’t know exactly when unfortunately but Jess tweeted her feelings about it’s remo with a screen shot showing it missing this morning

Reactions: 2
It seems they're definitely following this thread as when in kitchen talking to Esme about her staying out late after school, Sarah was pretending to be pleased, then said she was joking and Chris retorted "no you're not, you're Sarah Ingham". Sarah rolled her eyes and looked unimpressed, I took it as a reference to this thread as they're reading how about how awful they are all the time. The washing bedding scenario later appeared staged for Sarah to come in and announce it as Chris was smirking...again I took it as hints to this thread. The headaches Sarah had are probably from staying up reading about themselves. I also get the feeling that the younger children are picking up on the moods of their parents as it's sunshine and happiness presented to them and then they're probably picking up on the household stress and seem confused when Sarah doesn't hide her debbie downer and they're unsure how to react correctly. I find Chris more upbeat with the children. The problem with vlogging family life is that people like me are nit-picking it apart like a soap opera - this isn't fair on their childhoods and I think the vlogs should stop. The children are so lovely and I am concerned how this is going to affect them. I think tho that they have got so far deep into financial entanglements with this channel, they ain't gonna stop. By the way touching waxed skin repeatedly with grubby fingers will irritate the skin.

Reactions: 15
Think your right with this, there is a 2 day event this weekend with an inline skating competition. Time for an email I thinkView attachment 1258
This must be miserable to live with surely? Knowing anything you do will be scrutinised even after these many months..it may take time creepy and lazy but we won’t stop..maybe legally nothing can be done but we can make damn sure that people are aware of you..

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked that Sarah has allowed Chris to go to the skating competition, who will look after the children?

Reactions: 25
If I was Chris I would wear a disguise wherever I went. Surely news must have got round in the skating world. He should stop telling people his plans.

Reactions: 4
Sarah I hope you’ve watched family fizz tonight and are green with envy! Having lived from there nearly 4 grand a month house in Brighton to that...makes you look like you still live in chavsville! P.S I don’t agree with what they are doing either but can’t be nice for them to see the subs and money rising when it could have been them..karma baby ?
actually . i like that about the Inghams. despite enjoying the money and going on vacation (which in all honesty..brings good content too) i like how they didn't abandon their roots and where they come from. the money hasn't changed them per say, just what they can spend. the rest of the youtubers all buy lambos and big house and eat caviar for breakfast and then have the balls to flex it on youtube like family fizz and sacconejolys

actually . i like that about the Inghams. despite enjoying the money and going on vacation (which in all honesty..brings good content too) i like how they didn't abandon their roots and where they come from. the money hasn't changed them per say, just what they can spend. the rest of the youtubers all buy lambos and big house and eat caviar for breakfast and then have the balls to flex it on youtube like family fizz and sacconejolys
I think that would have come eventually. Like when they tried to move and Sarah was talking about a house with three gardens and stables.
I think they bought that house quite early into when they started making good money and had the allegations not come out and the money kept coming up, I imagine they’d have moved into something similar (or better as they like to think themselves better than others) after seeing what the sacconne-Jolys and family fizz were doing. They came up pretty quickly, I really think they’d have been no different if they’d had the time.

Pretty sure when pregnant you shouldn’t be getting eyebrows tinted or hair dyed? I’m sure I was told that by my midwife..you would know if you seen one lazy..especially since the skin reaction you had previously! And anyone else notice creepy saying the bottle was broken overnight so he must have been skating yesterday to notice that..and don’t overfill the washing machine/tumble dryer and your “juvet” won’t come out creased like that. Better still get a washing line as nothing beats freshly hung washing ?

Reactions: 7
I think that would have come eventually. Like when they tried to move and Sarah was talking about a house with three gardens and stables.
I think they bought that house quite early into when they started making good money and had the allegations not come out and the money kept coming up, I imagine they’d have moved into something similar (or better as they like to think themselves better than others) after seeing what the sacconne-Jolys and family fizz were doing. They came up pretty quickly, I really think they’d have been no different if they’d had the time.
I agree 100 per cent, I think they must carry a lot of debt with them also as I don’t think they are or have been very clever with money at any point in life (going by what they have said previously)

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy out shopping with troll friend Nikki, gets her eyebrows done at Nikki’s cousins house (How the mighty have fallen, sat in some random kitchen getting waxed by Stevie Wonder from the look of that mess)
Creepy sneaks off to the wet skatepark for a session, says he has a competition in Liverpool at the weekend (the idiot must be braver or more stupid than I thought, hope he gets cheered on in true scouse style)
Izzy has to come home early from school after getting herself upset when she’s had her HPV vaccination (notice it’s clearly always Creepy she phones as Lazy has no sympathy for anyone but herself)
Lazy still whinging about a smashing headache and sore skin around her eyebrows (Even Creepy has stopped pretending to care at this point)
Absolute boring tripe.
This channel is now circling the plug hole.
Im in the city centre at the weekend Ihope for his sake I dont see him as Im not with my kids and hes not with his, scousers wont hold back when there are no kids there believe me

Reactions: 18
I agree too, they were so close to moving and it would have been a show-ey big house next (Stables! Because you all ride horses....) I think they still have it in their long term plan they just need to overcome this ‘twist in the road’ that’s why I’m so desperate for as many parents as possible know what he did, the fact the they profit from the very position he abused makes me so angry, and her she doesn’t give a flying f@ck about the hurt and damage done to anyone, it’s not important compared to her needs. I remember the vlog where she spoke about the stable house and reasons for moving (privacy despite them being the very people to remove that) she had a real look of accomplishment on her face, her in particular would like to be as far away from her roots as possible if you ask me )remember her 2 busses to ‘drama school’ because she wanted to leave where she was from and in her eyes improve herself. If she’d only done the decent thing she could very well have achieved that and more on her own but I honestly think she knows without him she’d have to do more and that’s what keeps her rooted, sheer laziness and arrogance that their dull as dishwater vlogs daily are deserving of a life of riches.

It seems they're definitely following this thread as when in kitchen talking to Esme about her staying out late after school, Sarah was pretending to be pleased, then said she was joking and Chris retorted "no you're not, you're Sarah Ingham". Sarah rolled her eyes and looked unimpressed, I took it as a reference to this thread as they're reading how about how awful they are all the time. The washing bedding scenario later appeared staged for Sarah to come in and announce it as Chris was smirking...again I took it as hints to this thread. The headaches Sarah had are probably from staying up reading about themselves. I also get the feeling that the younger children are picking up on the moods of their parents as it's sunshine and happiness presented to them and then they're probably picking up on the household stress and seem confused when Sarah doesn't hide her debbie downer and they're unsure how to react correctly. I find Chris more upbeat with the children. The problem with vlogging family life is that people like me are nit-picking it apart like a soap opera - this isn't fair on their childhoods and I think the vlogs should stop. The children are so lovely and I am concerned how this is going to affect them. I think tho that they have got so far deep into financial entanglements with this channel, they ain't gonna stop. By the way touching waxed skin repeatedly with grubby fingers will irritate the skin.
Without a doubt, she pointed out the salad, banana and even treated us to a ff of her err peeling an orange yesterday.,.. I honestly think without this site they’d have zero content sometimes!
I’m relying on it ?
Can someone get this on video? Now there’s a vlog I’d get excited about!!!

I liked the comment about just admit you would be lost without me, no chance I’d ever say that..pretty sure you think it daily though..or else you wouldn’t have stood back and watch him ruin not only the victims lives but also your own families! You’d have to wash and make your own bed then wouldn’t you you..and cook and clean and do what every other normal bloody mother does usually aswell as working not swanning round shopping all day! You have become an entitled selfish mother..even Isabelle phoned creepy instead of you for being anxious about her hpv. I’d be devastated my teenager couldn’t come to me if she was feeling that way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.